Wolfgang133

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Wolfgang133
Member since 2011 • 83 Posts

Does anyone here play KF2? And if so what is your favorite perk? I myself prefer to play firebug as it seems to be the best and easiest one to survive as. It seems to be the most powerful perk to be. My least favorite would have to be the sharpshooter mainly because in this game it's too fast paced to be taking time to aim and snipe at the zeds with headshots. This is not the type of game to be a sniper and you will always find yourself having to melee your way out of the way of clots, stalkers and crawlers who will have no trouble finding you.

with_teeth26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 1

#2 with_teeth26
Member since 2007 • 11511 Posts

I haven't played it that much in the last while but I have over 100 hours in the game since picking it up in Early Access many years ago.

my favorite perks are SWAT and Support. they let you deal some serious damage in a short period of time. I think having Support + Firebug working together is one of the best mixes, since the firebug will weaken groups of enemies while the support player finishes them with shotgun blasts. so much fun.

I also enjoy Gunslinger and Commando

Sharpshooter can be fun if you have a decent team to back you up, but if you are playing less people and need to be more self sufficient I agree its less viable than other perks

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

Played it during the free weekend 2 weeks ago then bought it.

Loved the demo to ramp up kills, but went Field Medic as it's quite needed on harder difficulties since no one is doing it

thereal25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4 thereal25
Member since 2011 • 2074 Posts

Yeah, it can be quite a fun game but you need a decent squad.

The best perk by far is medic - esp. when you chose the combat skills. But people will get mad if you play that way though!

I also like firebug - seems like one of the better perks.

As for sharpshooters, I've seen some pretty good players using it; you've just gotta crouch and find a good camping spot basically.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#5 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34628 Posts

Support and Commando. Game got old quickly though.