Anybody Have All 3 Systems and Just Goes To System Wars to Laugh??

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for Pantsface-Rolos
Pantsface-Rolos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Pantsface-Rolos
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

Honestly...these people have to be the most biased, delusional fools i have ever witnessed. If some of them actually believe the stuff they say they really need to stop playing games....

Honestly...who cares what sold more systems, or which multi-platform game has better graphics...and Gamespot.com reviews arent the supreme ruler of how a game is, .3 points doesnt make a game any better or worse...it just means the guy that reviewed happened to think it was...

None of these things matter in real life anyway.....

The only reason we have ridiculous fanboys is because they dont own the system they keep bashing....im willing to bet they would gladly take the system they say is no good and would enjoy it...

I really think they should start worrying about real life things that effect there life, rather than the NDP numbers and how the Wii sold a million more than playstation did or whatever..... 

mohmaaytah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 mohmaaytah
Member since 2003 • 2397 Posts
Sometimes it seems the people there are only donig it for a laugh, I doubt most are serious when they are insulting each otherm though I am sure there are some uber fanboys out there on planet SW.
hecklemonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 hecklemonkey
Member since 2007 • 279 Posts

I don't even go there at all.  I have no respect for the opinions of people who get so worked up over such an irrelevant topic, especially when it's just a bunch of random bickering with absolutely no basis for reasonable debate.

Kuruption84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Kuruption84
Member since 2003 • 5354 Posts
System Wars is one funny place, I remember that was one of the first places that I went to when I first came to these boards, I was dying. It's ok to have a preference though. This gen and last, I have had both a PS2, and a PS3 as well as an Xbox, and a 360 and I have always preferred the Xbox platform. SW just takes it to another level. It's almost like they need to justify their purchase/future purchase.
Sandro909

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#5 Sandro909
Member since 2004 • 15221 Posts
I have a 360 and Wii, and plan on getting a PS3 someday, seeing as it looks the best IMHO. But I don't even bother with System Wars. Nothing productive or meaningful ever comes out of there.
L8erSquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#6 L8erSquare
Member since 2007 • 2599 Posts
No one game system is better then the other. I Like what each system brings to the gameing world and i plan on getting all 3, fun fun fun :D
judog1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#7 judog1
Member since 2005 • 24657 Posts
I don't go there, it's to spammy, although it is a good idea for a board, the community over there really isn't that good.
Skylock00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 Skylock00
Member since 2002 • 20069 Posts
Welcome to the boards...but this is the General Games Discussion board...not the "talk about how worthless System Wars is" board. ;)