Add to my list!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jacksonion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 jacksonion
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
Hey guys these are the games I want to complete this summer. Ignore the times as I have them there for a reason. (I know they are not all action and adventure games but a lot are so just try and help.) I'm trying to play some of my favorite childhood games and also play some of the really famous games that I've never played before or I want to beat again... What games should I add? Although I already have played pokemon should I add it? and if so which one? Here is the list: Fallout 3 (est. 40 hrs) (PC) The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (est. 15 hrs) (N64) Link to the Past (est. 12 hrs) (GameBoy) Final Fantasy 6 (est. 40 hrs.) (PlayStation) Jak and Daxter (est. 18 hrs) (PlayStation) Jak 2 (est. 25 hrs) (PlayStation 2) Jak 3 (est. 26 hrs) (PlayStation 2) Crash Bandicoot (est. 10 hrs) (PlayStation) Crash 2 (est. 8 hrs) (PlayStation) Crash 3 (est. 15 hrs) (PlayStation) Crash Nitro Kart (est. 7 hrs) (PlayStation) Super Mario World Advance 2 (est. 14 hrs) (GameBoy Advance SP) Kingdom Hearts (est. 22 hrs) (PlayStation 2) Kingdom Hearts 2 (est. 35 hrs) (PlayStation 2) Pacman World 2 (est. 12 hrs) (PlayStation 2) Frogger 2 (est. 6 hrs) (PC) Guitar Hero 3 (est. 5 hrs) (PlayStation 2) Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic (est. 35 hrs) (PC) Portal 2 (est. 35 hrs) (PC) Spongebob Battle For Bikini Bottom (est. 18 hrs.) (PlayStation 2) Skyrim (est. 45 hrs.) (PC)
Pomiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Pomiro
Don't know if you like racing games but Grid 2 (PC) is amazing!
Marios56991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Marios56991
Shadow of the colossus or ICO , i think they are both epic games and if you got time and money you can play them too , also if you want to add pokemon , add something like pokemon fire red or classic poke games like gold or yellow
Avatar image for Icepick_Trotter
Icepick_Trotter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Icepick_Trotter
Member since 2005 • 40 Posts
If you'll play Fallout 3 i suggest you give its expansion New Vegas a chance. They're selling it bundled with all the DLC now, which in total makes it a better game in my opinion. As far as classics go, I don't know much. I know I liked the Soul Reaver trilogy... (Soul Reaver, Soul Reaver 2 and Legacy of Kain: Defiance) If you have any means to play Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker and Twilight Princess by all means do so. ...right now i can't think of many more "classics" ...
wkp63

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 wkp63
what about Assassins creed?