5 fav consoles? and 5 least fav console

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for klonoafanboy122
klonoafanboy122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By klonoafanboy122
Member since 2013 • 232 Posts

what consoles do you love do death and 5 consoles you dont care about heres mine

1. ps2
  2. psvita
  3. n64
  4. ps3
  5. gba(mainly for nostalgic value)

least fav(in my opinion)

1. wii
  2. xbox 360(the only exclusives i liked where the ones made by cave)
  3. ds(only good for pokemon and chrono trigger for me)
  4. gamecube(like psp more mediocre and i did have some good games like the remakes of sonic adventure 1 and 2 and billy hatcher etc)
  5. psp(i think its more of a mediocre console than bad it did have some good games)

thats mine whats yours

Avatar image for deactivated-5ac102a4472fe
deactivated-5ac102a4472fe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 deactivated-5ac102a4472fe
Member since 2007 • 7431 Posts

top 5:

5) PS: Vita

4) Nintendo DS

3) Playstation 2

2) NES

1) SNES

Abysmal 5)

5) Sega Master System (at the time competitor of the NES, and it always were the Black block of plastic never playied on)

4) Wii

3) Gameboy

2) Xbox 360 (mostly due to me always having had a PC)

1) Atari Jaguar.

marcheegsr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By marcheegsr
Member since 2004 • 3115 Posts

Most Fav: Ps4, Ps3, Ps2, Xbox360, Ps1

Least Fav: N64, Wii, Snes, Gamecube, Ds

klonoafanboy122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By klonoafanboy122

@Maddie_Larkin said:

top 5:

5) PS: Vita

4) Nintendo DS

3) Playstation 2

2) NES

1) SNES

Abysmal 5)

5) Sega Master System (at the time competitor of the NES, and it always were the Black block of plastic never playied on)

4) Wii

3) Gameboy

2) Xbox 360 (mostly due to me always having had a PC)

1) Atari Jaguar.

didnt the jaguar only have like 2 good games on it?

curiousarman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#5  Edited By curiousarman
Member since 2011 • 48 Posts

Most fav :

1.PS1

2.PS2

3.N64

4.PS4

5.PS3

Least fav :

1.Atari Jaguar

2.PSP

3.DS

4.Gamecube

5.XBOX

But still, my PC is my favorite :D

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#6 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

Most Fav

Xbox

Xbox 360

Xbox One

Least Fav

PS2

PS3

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22374 Posts

My Favourite Consoles:

1) PS3 - Hard to go past the console I spent the majority of last gen with. She had her faults (controller!!), but I still loved her. Had some of my favourite gaming experiences on her. Having a feeling that PS4 will be on top of the list in a few years but!

2) PS1 - My first console I bought, when I was a kid. My first true gaming love... and is responsible for getting me into gaming. Ahhh Crash Bandicoot!

3) Xbox - My first venture away from PS... and I loved it. Halo blew me away! Very underrated console I think.

4) Gamecube - My first Nintendo console. Had a great time with it. Super Mario Sunshine/Animal Crossing/Wind Waker. Good times.

5) PS2 - Not my favourite console of that gen, but I still really enjoyed it. Playing GTA San Andreas & Vice City was a highlight.

Least Favourite Consoles:

1) Xbox 360 - Had a bad experience with it... RROD! Was really excited for it (being a fan of the old Xbox), but it just ruined my love for the brand. I saved all my money to buy it and all it did was break down, over & over. Haven't gone back to Xbox since.

2) Wii - Being a fan of GC, of course I bought the Wii. And sold it a few months later. Definitely not what I was expecting, or wanted from a console.

3) Wii U - Same as Wii. Appealed to me more than the Wii did, but still just couldn't connect with it. Traded it after a couple of months.

klonoafanboy122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 klonoafanboy122

@hrt_rulz01 said:

My Favourite Consoles:

1) PS3 - Hard to go past the console I spent the majority of last gen with. She had her faults (controller!!), but I still loved her. Had some of my favourite gaming experiences on her. Having a feeling that PS4 will be on top of the list in a few years but!

2) PS1 - My first console I bought, when I was a kid. My first true gaming love... and is responsible for getting me into gaming. Ahhh Crash Bandicoot!

3) Xbox - My first venture away from PS... and I loved it. Halo blew me away! Very underrated console I think.

4) Gamecube - My first Nintendo console. Had a great time with it. Super Mario Sunshine/Animal Crossing/Wind Waker. Good times.

5) PS2 - Not my favourite console of that gen, but I still really enjoyed it. Playing GTA San Andreas & Vice City was a highlight.

Least Favourite Consoles:

1) Xbox 360 - Had a bad experience with it... RROD! Was really excited for it (being a fan of the old Xbox), but it just ruined my love for the brand. I saved all my money to buy it and all it did was break down, over & over. Haven't gone back to Xbox since.

2) Wii - Being a fan of GC, of course I bought the Wii. And sold it a few months later. Definitely not what I was expecting, or wanted from a console.

3) Wii U - Same as Wii. Appealed to me more than the Wii did, but still just couldn't connect with it. Traded it after a couple of months.

crash really needs a comback and i mean comeback as in make it like the classic crash games comeback ^^

GuitarSmash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By GuitarSmash
Member since 2013 • 274 Posts

Fav:

5. Xbox One

4. Super Nintendo

3. Playstation 3

2. Sega Dreamcast

1. Playstation 2

Least Fav:

2. Nintendo 64/Gamecube (AMAZING GAMES, horrible controller)

1. Atari Jaguar

klonoafanboy122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 klonoafanboy122

@GuitarSmash said:

Fav:

5. Xbox One

4. Super Nintendo

3. Playstation 3

2. Sega Dreamcast

1. Playstation 2

Least Fav:

2. Nintendo 64/Gamecube (AMAZING GAMES, horrible controller)

1. Atari Jaguar

oh god dont remind of of the n64 controller that thing was a nigthmare if it wasnt for the good games and cool design on it it would have been on my worst

tge gamecube isnt as bad a n64 one but the analog stick still had them routh edges on them whch felt like they where gonna cut your thumb off

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#11 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

i have only owned 8, but love all of them

Zjun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#12  Edited By Zjun
Member since 2013 • 147 Posts

I love my (original) Xbox, Wii and DS even if there are better consoles out there.

SoNin360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 328

User Lists: 3

#13 SoNin360
Member since 2008 • 7175 Posts

I have or have had a Playstation, PS2, PS3, N64, Gamecube, GBA, DS, Wii, and Playstation Vita. I think we had a Sega Genesis and SNES when I was really young, but I don't remember playing those very much. I think it'd be hard to rank these systems, especially when mixing in handhelds.

good_sk8er7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#14  Edited By good_sk8er7
Member since 2009 • 4327 Posts

It's too early for me to say anything about the newest consoles (But I love both PS4 and Wii U)

Favorite:

1.) PS3

2.) PS2

3.) SNES

4.) PS1

5.) N64

Least Favorite:

1.) Wii (Although there were a lot of great games, the mandatory motion controls didn't make me happy)

2.) XBox (Couldn't stand that controller, and there weren't many games)

3.) 360 (Hated each of their UI's and never had much interest in their exclusives)

4.) Genesis (Just... Wasn't an SNES)

5.) IDK... Ummmmmmm NES I guess?

downnice95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 downnice95
Member since 2013 • 152 Posts

My Top 5

1. Playstation 2 - The library of games is shockingly huge. This console kicked ass plain and simple

2. Nintendo 64 - My first console and had so many classics I still plug in. Would of been #1 but the controller was crap

3. Playstation 1 - Never had a ps1 as I played ps1 games on ps2 but I hell of a library

4. Nintendo Gamecube - excellent games like Animal Crossing, Metroid Prime, RE4, Zelda, Mario Sunshine are epic and the GC has my favorite controller of all time.

5. Ps3 - Great library

klonoafanboy122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By klonoafanboy122

@downnice95 said:

My Top 5

1. Playstation 2 - The library of games is shockingly huge. This console kicked ass plain and simple

2. Nintendo 64 - My first console and had so many classics I still plug in. Would of been #1 but the controller was crap

3. Playstation 1 - Never had a ps1 as I played ps1 games on ps2 but I hell of a library

4. Nintendo Gamecube - excellent games like Animal Crossing, Metroid Prime, RE4, Zelda, Mario Sunshine are epic and the GC has my favorite controller of all time.

5. Ps3 - Great library

the n64 would be perfect if it wasnt for the damm controller

but it has banjo kazooie so ill let it slide XD