2011, another bad year in gaming

• 86 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DarkestDestiny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 DarkestDestiny
Member since 2010 • 327 Posts

I was disappointed to see that less than 5 fantastic games were released last year. This year looks like more of the same stuff. When will games be developed for gamers, like they used to be. The day the general population stops caring about graphics and start caring about the gameplay and story of games, is the day gaming will rise to what it was in the 90s.

NCsmallCHILDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 NCsmallCHILDS
Member since 2010 • 790 Posts

LBP2

Dead space 2

Skyrim!

Killzone 3

Resistance 3

Mofoing Gears of WAR 3!

0/10 good sir

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44179 Posts
Really? I myself thought last year was excellent and looking at this year's list it looks even better. I think the last 5 years have been some of the best ever.
Avatar image for turtlethetaffer
turtlethetaffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 144

#6 turtlethetaffer
Member since 2009 • 18973 Posts

You really shouldn't judge until you've played the games. Just because there aren't alot of major releases doesn't mean that there won't be good games. Who knows? Maybe there'll be a sleeper hit.

DarkestDestiny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 DarkestDestiny
Member since 2010 • 327 Posts

You really shouldn't judge until you've played the games. Just because there aren't alot of major releases doesn't mean that there won't be good games. Who knows? Maybe there'll be a sleeper hit.

turtlethetaffer
Major releases are the ones that suck.
Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Archangel3371
:lol: Nope. No trolling here. I really have thoroughly enjoyed the past 5 years of gaming.
turtlethetaffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 turtlethetaffer

[QUOTE="turtlethetaffer"]

DarkestDestiny

Major releases are the ones that suck.

Except not usually. Most are decent games, it's just that people have their expectations set way too high. Besides, you really shouldn't judge games before they come out... the end product could be amazing, or flat out awful.

Kitsune_Fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Kitsune_Fox
Member since 2011 • 56 Posts
Skyrim Dead Space 2 Final Fantasy Diablo 3 hopefully
c_rakestraw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 64

#12 c_rakestraw
Member since 2007 • 14627 Posts

[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]NCsmallCHILDS

[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]DarkestDestiny

Let's not start any trouble, okay? No need to start accusing people of trolling.

Getting back on topic: I'd say this year is looking good in terms of releases, personally. Maybe there just hasn't been something announced that's caught your interest yet? We still know very little about what's in store for us this year, after all.

rragnaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#15 rragnaar
Member since 2005 • 27023 Posts
[QUOTE="DarkestDestiny"] You deleted our posts, but left the troll's post? What sort of moderator are you?

Archangel isn't trolling. He likes this gen. Someone not sharing the same opinion as you isn't the same thing as trolling. This year looks excellent.
Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Archangel3371
Seriously. Just because I liked the past 5 years of gaming and think this year looks even better does NOT mean I'm "trolling". It's just my personal opinion.
rragnaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 rragnaar

LBP2-I really hope this one is all it is cracked up to be. It looks like they've made tons of improvements over the first game. Hopefully I will actually manage to complete a level this time around.:P

Marvel vs Capcom 3-This game looks absolutely insane. I'm really loving how many quality fighting games are on the market now, and how many are on their way.

I'm passing on Killzone 3 because I don't think it will be better than Bad Company 2 and the Vietnam expansion. That is my criteria for any MP focused shooter in 2011. If it isn't better than what I'm playing now, I'm not buying it.

Yakuza 4-I loved Yakuza 3, and this one is supposed to be even better. I can't wait.

Crysis 2- I'm really hoping this is as good as it looks. I know it will probably end up being more linear than the first one, but it still looks like a great game to me.

Ico Collection- I'm really excited to see what these games will be like running on decent hardware.

Children of Eden-This game looks too crazy to pass up. I really hope it gets Move support on the PS3.

Portal 2-If ever there was a no-brainer purchase, this is it. I'm bummed it got pushed back a bit, but not surprised.

Batman Arkham City-This could end up being my game of the year if they manage to improve upon the great foundation they laid out in Arkham Asylum.

L.A. Noire- This game is going to be something special for me. One of my favorite series as a kid was Police Quest, and this looks like it could be a modern successor to that with some great action added into the mix as well.

The Last Guardian- I hope this doesn't disappoint. It looks so f***ing amazing. Japanese studios are teaching me to expect good games instead of great games this gen, so who knows.

Journey-Holy crap.

Uncharted 3-Looks as solid as ever.

Last but not least, I've got the game that I will annoy everyone and their dog with in 2011,Project Dark. I apologize in advance for not shutting up about it after it comes out.:P

I only own one system and 2011 is going to make me broke.

rragnaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 rragnaar
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]DarkestDestiny
Don't repost things that have been deleted and don't accuse people of trolling.
Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Archangel3371
How in the world did I take an "extreme" stance on the issue? I simply said that I see a lot of games coming this year that makes me think it'll be a great year and that I've found the past 5 years to be very enjoyable for me.
Krystyan68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Krystyan68
Member since 2009 • 359 Posts

Am I the only one who thinks that gaming is getting better, not worse, as time goes by??

turtlethetaffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 turtlethetaffer

Am I the only one who thinks that gaming is getting better, not worse, as time goes by??

Krystyan68

No. There are many great games now, and many great looking games soon to be released. It does flucuate in quality, however.

rragnaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 rragnaar

Krystyan68
Not at all. I'm right there with you. Each year seems better than the last for me. 2010 was maybe not quite as great as 2009, but 2011 looks to be fantastic.
Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Archangel3371
Anyway I guess I should make a list of some of the games I'm looking forward to this year. Just off the top of my head:
  • Gears of War 3
  • Mass Effect 3
  • Uncharted 2
  • Dragon Age 2
  • Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  • Dead Space 2
  • The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword
  • Tekken Tag Tournament 2
  • Little Big Planet 2
  • Forza 4
  • Elder Scrolls Skyrim
  • Batman Arkham City
  • Tekken vs. Street Fighter and/or Street Fighter vs. Tekken (maybe)
  • Infamous 2
  • Killzone 3
  • Modern Warfare 3
  • the 3DS and a number of games for it
I'm sure I'm missing a few.
osan0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#26 osan0
Member since 2004 • 17819 Posts
2011 is looking really ace for me witcher 2 okamiden guild wars 2 possibly diablo 3 shogun 2 total war zelda skyward sword batman arkam city skyrim ME3 kirbys epic yarn (hasnt been released in europe yet) thats just off the top of my head. i know im forgetting loads (no im not forgetting uncharted, gears and killzone..i just have no interest in those). the list will also probably get bigger post E3
XCNormX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#27 XCNormX
Member since 2010 • 466 Posts

2011 is looking good to me aswell, and I'm sure my pockets will be empty by the end of the year.

• Dead Space 2
  • Bulletstorm
  • Crysis 2
  • Brink
  • Gears of War 3
  • The Nintendo 3DS
  • Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded
  • Kingdom Hearts 3D
  • Devil May Cry 5
  • Mortal Kombat
  • Duke Nukem Forever
  • F.E.A.R. 3
  • Homefront
  • Rage
  • Portal 2
  • Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Yeah I'm ready lol. And when E3 hits I'm sure I'll add more to this list aswell.

Avatar image for wookieeassassin
wookieeassassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 wookieeassassin
Member since 2006 • 1678 Posts

Topic creator, are you being serious? Here is a list that I've compiled of games coming out this year that I am interested in:

Star Wars: The Old Republic (PC)
Batman: Arkham City (X360,PS3,PC)
Deus Ex: Human Revolution (X360,PS3,PC)
Mass Effect 3 (X360,PS3,PC)
Crysis 2 (X360,PS3,PC)
I Am Alive (X360,PS3,PC)
The Witcher 2 (X360,PS3,PC)
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (X360,PS3,PC)
Dragon Age II (X360,PS3,PC)
Portal 2 (X360,PS3,PC)
Dead Space 2 (X360,PS3,PC)
L.A. Noire (X360, PS3)
Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Wii)
Black Mesa (PC)
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (PS3)
MLB 2011 The Show (PS3)
Shadow of the Colossus (PS3)
Rage (X360,PS3,PC)
Killzone 3 (PS3)
Gears of War 3 (X360)
Resistance 3 (PS3)
The Last Guardian (PS3)

That isn't every anticipated game coming out this year either, I left some that I knew I probably wouldn't like out of the list. Really though, if there wasn't a single game released this year there are tons of amazing games that have already been released that I'm certain you haven't played. I currently have a list of a hundred high praised games that I want to play eventually. These hundred games are in addition to the ones being released this year.

Phantom_Leo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#29 Phantom_Leo
Member since 2002 • 7090 Posts

Anyway I guess I should make a list of some of the games I'm looking forward to this year. Just off the top of my head:

• Gears of War 3
  • Mass Effect 3
  • Uncharted 2
  • Dragon Age 2
  • Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  • Dead Space 2
  • Little Big Planet 2
  • Forza 4
  • Elder Scrolls Skyrim
  • Batman Arkham City
  • Infamous 2
  • Killzone 3
  • Modern Warfare 3

I'm sure I'm missing a few.Archangel3371

I agree!

...and, I add to that a short list of games that were great in 2010!

1. Bayonetta
  2. DarkSiders: Wrath of War
  3. Tatsunoko vs. Capcom
  4. Mass Effect 2
  5. Yakuza 3
  6. Final Fantasy 13
  7. God of War 3
  8. Splinter Cell Conviction
  9. Monster Hunter Tri
  10. Super Street Fighter IV
  11. Red Dead Redemption
  12. Super Mario Galaxy 2
  13. Sin and Punishment 2
  14. Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies
  15. Metroid: Other M
  16. Halo: Reach
  17. CastleVania: Lords of Shadow
  18. Kirby's Epic Yarn
  19. Donkey Kong Country Returns
  20. Vanquish
  21. Super Meat Boy
  22. Call of Duty: Black Ops
  23. Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit
  24. Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
  25. Pac-Man Championship Edition Deluxe
  26. Gran Turismo 5
  27. Disney's Epic Mickey
  28. Alan Wake
  29. Deadly Premonitions
  30. Fable 3
...a few more than five, it seems!
Sacif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#30 Sacif
Member since 2006 • 1830 Posts

Seriously. Just because I liked the past 5 years of gaming and think this year looks even better does NOT mean I'm "trolling". It's just my personal opinion.Archangel3371

I didn't see what you said as trolling at all. Since by definition trolling is trying to make someone believe something that is not true. Personally I agree..the past 5 years have given us some amazing titles that I still play.

ArchonOver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#31 ArchonOver
Member since 2010 • 1103 Posts

DIABLO 3!!! Muahahahaha. No, but seriously, this year is shaping up to be pretty solid for gaming.

dakan45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#32 dakan45
Member since 2009 • 18819 Posts

Krystyan68
Some things are better, some are worse. Some people decide to see only one of those two sides. Anyway. Rage, deus ex HR and bulletstorm come out in 2011. I dont see how they can mess those up in any way. Now there are dead space 2,uncharted 3,killzone 3, resistance 3,portal2, the witcher 2,TES skyrim. Which are pretty much like the previous, so i will like them. On what they could mess up? Well there is fear 3, which looks like either its gonna be a mess, or its gonna suprisingly turn into a fun game. There is homefront, which is highly possible that it will be yet another forgetable fps that is far from what it was promised. Also duke nukem forever, which even if it is terrible, still ill get it. Always bet on Duke. There is crysis 2, i did not like the first one, second one looks better, but i might be dissapointed and most fans say the same. Finally dragon age 2 which looks like a wii game....just saying. Also Brink, which might turn amazing, might turn into a joke. We will see.
Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Archangel3371

[QUOTE="Archangel3371"]Anyway I guess I should make a list of some of the games I'm looking forward to this year. Just off the top of my head:

• Gears of War 3
  • Mass Effect 3
  • Uncharted 2
  • Dragon Age 2
  • Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  • Dead Space 2
  • Little Big Planet 2
  • Forza 4
  • Elder Scrolls Skyrim
  • Batman Arkham City
  • Infamous 2
  • Killzone 3
  • Modern Warfare 3

I'm sure I'm missing a few.Phantom_Leo

I agree!

...and, I add to that a short list of games that were great in 2010!

1. Bayonetta
  2. DarkSiders: Wrath of War
  3. Tatsunoko vs. Capcom
  4. Mass Effect 2
  5. Yakuza 3
  6. Final Fantasy 13
  7. God of War 3
  8. Splinter Cell Conviction
  9. Monster Hunter Tri
  10. Super Street Fighter IV
  11. Red Dead Redemption
  12. Super Mario Galaxy 2
  13. Sin and Punishment 2
  14. Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies
  15. Metroid: Other M
  16. Halo: Reach
  17. CastleVania: Lords of Shadow
  18. Kirby's Epic Yarn
  19. Donkey Kong Country Returns
  20. Vanquish
  21. Super Meat Boy
  22. Call of Duty: Black Ops
  23. Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit
  24. Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
  25. Pac-Man Championship Edition Deluxe
  26. Gran Turismo 5
  27. Disney's Epic Mickey
  28. Alan Wake
  29. Deadly Premonitions
  30. Fable 3
...a few more than five, it seems!

:lol: Yeah, just a few. There's still a good deal of games on your list I need to get caught up with. I also forgot to mention Bulletstorm, Crysis 2, Deus Ex, and likely a good number of downloadable games for XBLA/PSN/VC that'll probably come out over the year.
ChiliDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 ChiliDragon
Member since 2006 • 8444 Posts
The Witcher returns on May 17th. Don't try to tell me 2011 won't be an awesome year! :P
nocoolnamejim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#35 nocoolnamejim
Member since 2003 • 15136 Posts
Games that I'm most looking forward to and my concerns associated with them: 1. The Witcher 2 It isn't even close. This is the game that I want the most this upcoming year. I'm currently debating internally on whether or not I'd ask my wife to prostitute herself if I lacked the funds to acquire this game. (Fortunately, that's a non-issue as I do have the moneys.) My only concern is that this is a game by a developer without an extremely extensive track record and lacking the resources of more established companies. But I love the fact that CD Projekt is going against the grain and doubling down on NOT catering to the casual crowd. Last game was for mature audiences and had dark themes? Bah. They're not backing away at all.

2. Dragon Age 2 Dislike how so little of what I did in DAO1 is going to matter at all. My warden is gone. Oh well. Also dislike the rumors that this is going to be less a true RPG and more of an action based RPG. Much like I didn't agree with ME2 being less an RPG than ME1, I don't like the direction that Bioware is going with this sequel. EA is having too much influence already on my favorite developer. Still, it IS a Bioware game and everything they touch turns out okay. (So far.) Though Awakenings was a disappointment. 3. Mass Effect 3 Could very well end up being pushed to 2012, but is currently slated as being a 2011 release. My worry for this one is the same as DAO2. I want an RPG...not a shooter. ME2 went too far the shooter path for me. Still an amazing game, but I don't want ME3 to go even further down that path. 4. Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm Also listed as a 2011 release currently. My concern on this one is that I don't like the initial decision by Blizzard to break the three campaigns out. The first game in Starcraft 2 was excellent, but it did feel just a touch too short for me. Rather than make a single all-time great game, it almost feels like Blizzard has decided to make three VERY good games. 5. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Can't wait for this one. Loved both of the first two games in this series, though I ultimately felt that Drake went with the wrong woman in the second game. Very little concerns here other than the God of War III thing where the last game is a bit of a letdown relative to the previous two and that the developers rush through the character development too quickly when they realize that they're on the third game and have a lot of things to do. 6. LA Noire Just not enough history on the part of the developer. Looks great, but not sold yet. Ultimately, the TC isn't wrong in saying that 2011 looks just a bit on the light side for game releases. A lot of games slated for late 2011 that could be pushed and things with question marks on them. Note, I am NOT listing Skyrim because of the buggy abomination that was New Vegas. Bethesda is on my **** list until they finally manage to release a FINISHED game.
WhiteKnight77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 WhiteKnight77
Member since 2003 • 12605 Posts

While I most likely will not be buying it, iL2: Cliffs of Dover will bring combat flight sims back to the front again. This is not the Wings of Prey stuff that was released not long ago, but from the original creator of the award winning iL2 franchise. That is something to look forward to.

Kitsune_Fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Kitsune_Fox
Member since 2011 • 56 Posts

DIABLO 3!!! Muahahahaha. No, but seriously, this year is shaping up to be pretty solid for gaming.

ArchonOver
The 11 year wait is finally over
NCsmallCHILDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 NCsmallCHILDS

2011 is so sexy for gaming!!!!!

WHERE AM I GONNA GET ALL THIS CASHOLA FOR ALL THIS BEAUTY!

but i have made it my solemn vow to put away $80 towars Skyrim, and use the rest for other games.

Niks-Greed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Niks-Greed
Member since 2011 • 87 Posts

dunno much about 2011 yet, but the past years are great. Some games are pretty sweet although most of the games I like to play weren't really advertised so i never really knew about them until i actually went to gamestop or read an ad about them. For example:

1. Bayonetta - sweet game, story is interesting (cutscenes/transitions using the film strips kinda sucked but all is well)

2. The Darkness - nice game, interesting inclusion of the demon attachments. Plot was decent and fighting/creeping was good too.

3. Fallout 3 - beasty rpg loved the game as it had a large variety of things that you can do (I'm an rpg fan so yeah.)

4. Fable 3 - although i'd say fable 2 was better on gameplay, fable 3 was awesome. Nice storyline, The new ideas were good (it's a start, although some of the things in fable 2 that were good were taken away).

5. Dragon Age - Absolutely loved this game. 7 playthroughs of origins. As for awakening so far its coming along great, haven't had the time to beat it yet.

6. Mass effect 2 - absolutely fantastic =D!

well yeah enough said.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44564 Posts
there were more than 5 good games last year, broaden your awareness maybe, or don't be so picky plus, if gamers had the games they have today back in the 90s, the world would be amazed
Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23915 Posts

I disagree, 2011 looks really good with plenty of games looking forward to. With Zelda Skyward Sword, Age of Decadence (combat demo was great), Red Orchestra: Heroes of Stalingrad, Xenoblade, E.Y.E (so far this seems to be the real sequel to Deus Ex), Guild Wars 2, Shogun 2 Total War, Last Story, Lost in Shadow, DOTA 2, Minecraft, Dungeons, 3DS Launch, Dead State are what I am mostly looking forward to this year.

3. Mass Effect 3 Could very well end up being pushed to 2012, but is currently slated as being a 2011 release. My worry for this one is the same as DAO2. I want an RPG...not a shooter. ME2 went too far the shooter path for me. Still an amazing game, but I don't want ME3 to go even further down that path.nocoolnamejim

I have heard Mass Effect 3 will be more of an RPG than Mass Effect 2. Here is a link in case you want to know more. It is amazing how much listening to your fans can change a game and usually for the better.

Sushiglutton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#42 Sushiglutton
Member since 2009 • 9853 Posts
[QUOTE="nocoolnamejim"]Games that I'm most looking forward to and my concerns associated with them: 1. The Witcher 2 It isn't even close. This is the game that I want the most this upcoming year. I'm currently debating internally on whether or not I'd ask my wife to prostitute herself if I lacked the funds to acquire this game. (Fortunately, that's a non-issue as I do have the moneys.) My only concern is that this is a game by a developer without an extremely extensive track record and lacking the resources of more established companies. But I love the fact that CD Projekt is going against the grain and doubling down on NOT catering to the casual crowd. Last game was for mature audiences and had dark themes? Bah. They're not backing away at all.

Pretend u don't have the money and let ur wife go prostitute for a while. Then u can laugh at her for making a total fool of herself! On a more serious note: I've just seen a couple gameplay vids for the witcher and I must say I wasn't too impressed. Especially a mission where u were inside some sort of deflecting shield, protecting allies, looked pretty terrible. Hope I'm wrong though.
Gladestone1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Gladestone1
Member since 2004 • 5695 Posts

My fun list this year

dragon age 2

the witcher 2

diablo 3

mass effect 3

gears of war 3

elder scrolls 5 skyrimm

Kingdom of alamuir reckoning

two worlds 2

mortal kombat

rage

bulletstorm

torchlight 2

dungeons

warhammer 40 k expansion

mmo 5

duke nuke em forever

star wars mmorpg

strongold 3

There many more but these are my top games if you cant have fun with any of these..Its time to leave gaming behind )..Perhaps to go onto a new hobby )..

Creator_Of_All

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Creator_Of_All
Member since 2011 • 483 Posts

I was disappointed to see that less than 5 fantastic games were released last year. This year looks like more of the same stuff. When will games be developed for gamers, like they used to be. The day the general population stops caring about graphics and start caring about the gameplay and story of games, is the day gaming will rise to what it was in the 90s.

DarkestDestiny

I calculated that i need about 3000$ to get all games and 3DS i want in 2011, it is a very bad year for my wallet indeed

Killzone 2, Uncharted 3, Zelda SS, Last Guardian, Last Story, FF13-2, Project Dark, Withcer 2, Skyrim

Well, i could go on forever

skylin05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 skylin05
Member since 2007 • 11903 Posts

I strongly disagree. Frankly, I'm surprised there hasn't been at lteast one game that hasn't caught your attention. I would mention what I was looking foward to, but it's already been covered by the other people in this thread.

AtlanticRock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#46 AtlanticRock
Member since 2007 • 8131 Posts

2011 is out of control.

New console(sort of) - The 3DS

Crazy amount of games - (people posted lists of the numerous great games coming out)

and most importantly to me: Return of Fighters!
I'm so hype for Mortal Kombat, really can't wait for it to drop. A busload of friends are waiting for Marvel vs Capcom 3 and Tekken Tag Tournement 2 is going to sell like mad! Not to mention KOF 13, Arcana Hearts 3, Super Street Fighter IV 3D, and Super Street Fighter IV: AE.

LustForSoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 LustForSoul
Member since 2011 • 6404 Posts

Are you kidding. 2007 through 2010 were A-MA-ZING for gamers. Halo franchise, COD franchise, Uncharted, GTA4, Bad Company 1 and 2, the list goes on and on and on. This year won't be any different!

NCsmallCHILDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 NCsmallCHILDS

All i need is skyrim and the children in africa will never go hungry

Mega-Mustaine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Mega-Mustaine
Member since 2010 • 2130 Posts

Best be jokin' bro. With Skyrim, Mass Effect 3, Gears of War 3, Portal 2, Dragon Age 2, Batman: Arkham City, de Blob 2, and maybe some other coming out, I'd say it's gonna be pretty great this year.

CarnageHeart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 CarnageHeart
Member since 2002 • 18316 Posts

DarkestDestiny

:roll: You're clearly burned out. Find another hobby.