I've sold Resident Evil 4, Regretted it. Should i buy it once again?

• 58 results
sp0inK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 sp0inK
Member since 2005 • 18755 Posts
I've sold Resident Evil 4 for my Gamecube for.. certain reasons.. and now i kinda regret doing so..
I don't think i've played even half of the game yet.

So anyway, do you think it would be smart to purchase RE4 once again, or should i get something else?
MLJ28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 MLJ28
Member since 2003 • 3690 Posts
Yeah, I'd buy it again it's well worth finishing. Also you unlock additional gameplay modes when you do. RE4 is my favorite game this console gen.
slapshakle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#3 slapshakle
Member since 2004 • 4410 Posts
I would never sell RE4 or any of my games for that matter. You should buy it again if you can find it for cheap.
sp0inK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 sp0inK
I would never sell RE4 or any of my games for that matter. You should buy it again if you can find it for cheap.slapshakle

I have more than enough to buy that game anytime I want, but the thing is that i'm not too sure if it'll be a smart decision.
R110

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 R110
Member since 2005 • 191 Posts
buy it again, one of the best games on cube. Or if you've got a ps2 as well you could wait for that version which has new stuff.
Lacrossejunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Lacrossejunkie
Member since 2003 • 305 Posts
Get RE4.
WerePaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 WerePaladin
Member since 2004 • 397 Posts

I've sold Resident Evil 4 for my Gamecube for.. certain reasons.. and now i kinda regret doing so..

So anyway, do you think it would be smart to purchase RE4 once again, or should i get something else?sp0inK

Now that you've recovered your sanity, I think it would be wise to get hold of Resident Evil 4 again. Why would you want to sell it in the first place? It's such a GREAT game and all, what with all the not-quite-zombies and stuff. That, and it's only out on the 'Cube at this time.

Buy it again. Buy it again you fool, before you do something even MORE crazy, like sell your 'Cube or something! :P

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#8 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34610 Posts

[QUOTE="sp0inK"]I've sold Resident Evil 4 for my Gamecube for.. certain reasons.. and now i kinda regret doing so..

So anyway, do you think it would be smart to purchase RE4 once again, or should i get something else?WerePaladin

Now that you've recovered your sanity, I think it would be wise to get hold of Resident Evil 4 again. Why would you want to sell it in the first place? It's such a GREAT game and all, what with all the not-quite-zombies and stuff. That, and it's only out on the 'Cube at this time.

Buy it again. Buy it again you fool, before you do something even MORE crazy, like sell your 'Cube or something! :P

I agree.

wooooode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 wooooode
Member since 2002 • 16666 Posts
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
sp0inK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 sp0inK

[QUOTE="sp0inK"]I've sold Resident Evil 4 for my Gamecube for.. certain reasons.. and now i kinda regret doing so..

So anyway, do you think it would be smart to purchase RE4 once again, or should i get something else?WerePaladin

Well, i did sell my Xbox to get the Gamecube, I'll probably do more crazy things soon :P
Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#11 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34610 Posts
[QUOTE="WerePaladin"]

So anyway, do you think it would be smart to purchase RE4 once again, or should i get something else?sp0inK

Well, i did sell my Xbox to get the Gamecube, I'll probably do more crazy things soon :P

Dude, that was not crazy! I'm proud of you.. :P

sp0inK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 sp0inK
[QUOTE="sp0inK"][QUOTE="WerePaladin"]

So anyway, do you think it would be smart to purchase RE4 once again, or should i get something else?Litchie

Dude, that was not crazy! I'm proud of you.. :P

Thanks. I feel that i've accomplished something in life :o
Avatar image for paranoiasurviva
paranoiasurviva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#13 paranoiasurviva
Member since 2004 • 13621 Posts
Just rent it and beat it, or just buy it when the price goes down.
WerePaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 WerePaladin
Member since 2004 • 397 Posts
[QUOTE="WerePaladin"]

Hmmmmm... The X-Box is not a bad system in itself (given that I have one of those too... :)) but the 'Cube has it's own appeal. I never ceased to be amazed as to how many good games there are on the 'Cube. (Such as Resident Evil 4- bringing this back into line with the original point) So if you haven't already gone and re-bought Resident Evil by the time you read this post, then what the heck are you doing with your life? Off you go! And don't come back without some good news, y'hear? :P

sp0inK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 sp0inK
[QUOTE="sp0inK"][QUOTE="WerePaladin"]

Hmmmmm... The X-Box is not a bad system in itself (given that I have one of those too... :)) but the 'Cube has it's own appeal. I never ceased to be amazed as to how many good games there are on the 'Cube. (Such as Resident Evil 4- bringing this back into line with the original point) So if you haven't already gone and re-bought Resident Evil by the time you read this post, then what the heck are you doing with your life? Off you go! And don't come back without some good news, y'hear? :P

I don't really like how you said that..
But anyway, don't worry. Resident Evil 4 will DEFINITELY be in my hands by TOMORROW for sure! :P
Skylock00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Skylock00
Member since 2002 • 20069 Posts
Rule #1 for gaming happiness -

Don't sell your games/systems practically EVER.
sp0inK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 sp0inK

Don't sell your games/systems practically EVER.Skylock00

I wouldn't be even posting in this forum if i didn't sell my Xbox to get a Gamecube :P
And beleive it or not, i'm extremely glad that i did so. No regrets at all.
Skylock00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Skylock00
Member since 2002 • 20069 Posts
[QUOTE="Skylock00"]Rule #1 for gaming happiness -

Don't sell your games/systems practically EVER.sp0inK

I wouldn't be even posting in this forum if i didn't sell my Xbox to get a Gamecube :P
And beleive it or not, i'm extremely glad that i did so. No regrets at all.

*shrugs* I still practically NEVER sell any of my gaming stuff. I've regretteded every time I've sold a game.
ebonyflame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 3

#19 ebonyflame
Member since 2003 • 571 Posts
Why bother buying it again as it didn't hold your attention the first time around. You should buy a game that more suits your playing style and will hold your attention to not get rid of it until you are done with it.
me_rock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 me_rock
Member since 2004 • 2462 Posts

I don't get why anyone would sell that unless they best and unlocked everything at least 20 times! But yeah, go buy it again but cheaper.

- Me_rock

Sig12047

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Sig12047
Member since 2004 • 4194 Posts
If you didnt beat it then yes, do it. It's cheaper now and it is a fantastic game. Bad decision, but selling games and systems always comes back to haunt you.
LINKloco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 LINKloco
Member since 2004 • 14514 Posts
Uh, this is an easy one.
karriston

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 karriston
Member since 2005 • 3631 Posts

It would help us if you said why you sold it, we aren't mind readers you know......although I am, but let's keep it a secret.
SwigGY12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 SwigGY12
Member since 2004 • 6974 Posts
You sold it to get that dirty PS2 game you've always wanted, haven't you! HAVEN'T YOU!! *SLAP* Haha just kidding. I dunno, it's up to you. Do you REALLY want it?
vgmkyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#25 vgmkyle
Member since 2004 • 8689 Posts
Buy it back u dope head.
gdsmck954

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#26 gdsmck954
Member since 2005 • 2931 Posts
If you didnt beat it then yes, do it. It's cheaper now and it is a fantastic game. Bad decision, but selling games and systems always comes back to haunt you.Sig12047
I know it comes back to haunt you. I've considered selling some games, but I can never bring myself to do it. My friend sold all his N64 games and he had 50+ and whenever he comes over he plays mine and just complains about why I let him sell them. But personally I've never sold a game or a system and I never will.

But anyways you should buy it again. I don't know what would ever make you sell it. Try to get it off a friend who doesn't like it and try to get it cheap. Or look for a used one. You'll save $5-$10. Still can't comprehend why you would sell it.
GoLeafsGo_13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 GoLeafsGo_13
Member since 2006 • 26 Posts
ya I'd definitely keep it for my collection
01_5k001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 01_5k001
Member since 2004 • 1107 Posts

ya I'd definitely keep it for my collectionGoLeafsGo_13

You know this thread is ten months old right? :o

01_5k001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 01_5k001
Member since 2004 • 1107 Posts

Don't sell your games/systems practically EVER.Skylock00

Best rule!!, And I always follow that rule.

codezer0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

#30 codezer0
Member since 2004 • 15898 Posts
Do you have the Component Video cables for the GameCube? If so, then ABSOLUTELY!

Either way, if you miss the game, you should at least try getting it again.
Heartagram_03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#31 Heartagram_03
Member since 2005 • 3697 Posts
Dude Resident Evil 4 is the best game you're ever gonna find for Gamecube. How the hell can you trade that game in!? I beat that game probably 15 times and I'm still not bored of it. Buy it the next time you see it.
greenleaflink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 greenleaflink
Member since 2006 • 3686 Posts

i would never sell mines wouldnt even lend it out.

its original, first edition type, -not the players choice-

mint condition.

no way can i part with it.

tbui54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 84

#33 tbui54
Member since 2005 • 946 Posts
Get it again, but if you can, get the PS2 version because it has way more worthwhile extras. 
KathR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 KathR
Member since 2005 • 1122 Posts

Well if you regret it, then I'd say yes... you'll never be satisfied until you do...

Avatar image for nishamuffypuppy
nishamuffypuppy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#35 nishamuffypuppy
Member since 2004 • 5731 Posts
Go and buy it, its not that expensive in comparison to other games.
danteliveson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 danteliveson
Member since 2004 • 6162 Posts
of course you should buy it
LOZFangirl12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 LOZFangirl12
Member since 2006 • 1451 Posts
I wish i could buy RE4.:cry:
sellia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 sellia
Member since 2007 • 555 Posts

As Napoleon would say " HECK YES"

FreakShow11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#39 FreakShow11
Member since 2007 • 183 Posts
Yes its a good game would be worth it just to finish it.
dirktu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 89

#40 dirktu
Member since 2005 • 717 Posts

So anyway, do you think it would be smart to purchase RE4 once again, or should i get something else?karriston
It would help us if you said why you sold it, we aren't mind readers you know......although I am, but let's keep it a secret.

^^ Agreed. This kinda depends on your 'certain reasons'! You don't have to tell them to us, but as long as you don't, only you can be the judge of whether to buy RE4 or not....

BTW, I know you've sold your Xbox, but watch out when selling your games/systems in general... Like that mod that posted here I practically never sell them.

jorgeluisbl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 jorgeluisbl
Member since 2005 • 1479 Posts
Yes buy it
Pusimjau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Pusimjau
Member since 2005 • 385 Posts
save your money for the Wii version :)
lockard34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#43 lockard34
Member since 2005 • 1400 Posts
i think you should buy it again i have the game beat it once and still get a kick out of some of the parts i say go for it and buy it again ........ as long as you have the money ^_^ lockard34
NuKkU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#44 NuKkU
Member since 2007 • 16904 Posts
Yea buy it again
Avatar image for Nintendogamer33
Nintendogamer33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Nintendogamer33
Member since 2004 • 1285 Posts
Yes, buy Resident Evil 4 again.
Sprigain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#46 Sprigain
Member since 2006 • 3575 Posts
just get it when it's cheap
Nintendogamer33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Nintendogamer33
It can be found for cheap.
bc1391

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 bc1391
Member since 2004 • 11906 Posts
I would wait for the Wii version, it has all the extras the PS2 version had and its graphics are bumped up a bit.
Nintendogamer33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Nintendogamer33
I'd get the GC version, so you don't have to wait and are able to get it cheaper.
Radiata_Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Radiata_Blue
Member since 2006 • 250 Posts
You should get both if you can afford it. I would def. get the GC version now though. It's an amazing game on that system. The Wii version may turn out to be just as good, but I'm not sure how they will integrate the Wiimote controls into the game.