bbkkristian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#1 bbkkristian
Member since 2008 • 14971 Posts

Straight out answer, I'm not going to say anything to get people to convince that him is better than him.

But I say Kefka

Link465

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2 Link465
Member since 2009 • 96 Posts
I say Sephiroth is more evil even though Kefka did destroy the world, but could he summon a giant meteor i think not!
magitekk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 magitekk
Member since 2009 • 3959 Posts

I say Sephiroth is more evil even though Kefka did destroy the world, but could he summon a giant meteor i think not!Link465

Have you even played FFVI? Kefka knew just about every magic possible, including meteor.

Link465

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Link465
Member since 2009 • 96 Posts
i've got FFvi and i never saw him cast meteor.
siberian142

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#6 siberian142
Member since 2007 • 7774 Posts
Kefka does know meteor. Pretty sure Sephiroth could only cast it due to the black materia anyways. Meteors a good spell but it's nothing to base who's more evil on... Anyways Kefka's probably more evil. He has [spoiler] drained the powers of a lot of espers, takes joy in the deaths of innocents, set fire to a castle, poisons a lake [/spoiler] and is just really evil and unstable. Plus he makes IT look like Child's Play!:lol: Sephiroth is evil but I think that Kefka far surpasses him.
PlaWeird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7 PlaWeird
Member since 2008 • 2239 Posts
I hate to say it, but probably Kefka. He was twisted from the very beginning of the game, Sephiroth only lost his mind when he heard he was a son of Jenova and actually not even a human. Before that he was a very nice man :P
Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Fantasy_Gamer
Member since 2004 • 14159 Posts
Kekfa is evil. Sephy is not. However, Sephy is cooler and more interesting villain. Kefka is all about evilness and make-up.
fffan9391

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 fffan9391
Member since 2007 • 4967 Posts

Kefka is just plain insane, and for no good reason. He is much more evil than Sephiroth. Also, he's a heck of a lot better than Sephiroth in Dissidia.

Avatar image for A_Fading_Scream
A_Fading_Scream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 A_Fading_Scream
Member since 2006 • 332 Posts
i say kefka, but i far prefer sephy...
DrAwesomeMD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 DrAwesomeMD
Member since 2007 • 17547 Posts

More evil deeds: Kefka.

More completely and totally bat**** insane: Kefka.

Better developed character: As much as I hate to say it, Sephiroth

D3dr0_0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 232

#12 D3dr0_0
Member since 2008 • 3530 Posts
Kefka is more evil no contest.
youngsexynerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 youngsexynerd
Member since 2008 • 873 Posts
okay ive never fully played ff6, although i really want to, so i cant really say i knew kefka that great, but didnt sephiroth rip off or walk around with his mothers head, i cant realy remember but i think he did, so he gets my vote, because thats insane, ohh and seymour should be up there with them to, he was uber psycho!!!
siberian142

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#14 siberian142
Member since 2007 • 7774 Posts
okay ive never fully played ff6, although i really want to, so i cant really say i knew kefka that great, but didnt sephiroth rip off or walk around with his mothers head, i cant realy remember but i think he did, so he gets my vote, because thats insane, ohh and seymour should be up there with them to, he was uber psycho!!!youngsexynerd
[spoiler] Nah. He cut the head off of Jenova, who was a planet destroying alien. [/spoiler]
megatonB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 megatonB
Member since 2007 • 79 Posts

I also haven't finished FF6 yet but I'm CLOSE to finishing it. And I finished FF7. My vote goes to Kefka.

And in my opinion... Kefka is WAY more evil than Sephiroth, but Sephiroth is WAY cooler than Kefka, I mean... Sephiroth didn't poison  a river, he didn't burn a castle, he didn't destroy the world and he didn't have a tower... But still... I think Sephiroth's cooler :d.

magitekk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 magitekk

I also haven't finished FF6 yet but I'm CLOSE to finishing it. And I finished FF7. My vote goes to Kefka.

And in my opinion... Kefka is WAY more evil than Sephiroth, but Sephiroth is WAY cooler than Kefka, I mean... Sephiroth didn't poison  a river, he didn't burn a castle, he didn't destroy the world and he didn't have a tower... But still... I think Sephiroth's cooler :d.

megatonB

pft, the silent, pretty boy always gets the vote :(

megatonB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 megatonB
Member since 2007 • 79 Posts
[QUOTE="megatonB"]

magitekk

pft, the silent, pretty boy always gets the vote :(

LoL, Sephiroth gets my vote for coolness but STILL, I like Kefka's evil schemes more so I vote for him in this poll :).

Avatar image for Fenian_lostsoul
Fenian_lostsoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Fenian_lostsoul
Member since 2005 • 5500 Posts
Kefka, Old Speh was just an expirent gone very very wrong.
magitekk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 magitekk

Kefka, Old Speh was just an expirent gone very very wrong.Fenian_lostsoul

In a way, so was Kefka. Ya know, the magitek infusions.

NeoGen85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#20 NeoGen85
Member since 2003 • 4270 Posts
I've always felt that Kefka was more sinister, and just plain evil. But in my opinion Sephiroth was a more powerful character.
z827

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 67

#21 z827
Member since 2008 • 4731 Posts
Kefka achieved more in the end while Sephiroth is a bit too laid-back in some sense.Kefka did alot of permanent damage in the Planet but the only permanent damage Sephiroth inflicted is on Cloud's fragile heart,killed the last Cetra & spreaded the disease,Geostigma.But I still like Sephiroth more for some reason,his power is significantly more powerful than the last time each time he returns from the grave :D