Get To Know You Better... (Introduction & Friendship-Building Thread)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

FenrirMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 FenrirMM
Member since 2004 • 2952 Posts
Well, here it goes, my name is Matt and i've actually been apart of this union longer than most all of you lol....i was on here when Mark was still runnin it ( notice my old-school FFE banner signature lol), and was actually a mod for quite some time, but then took a leave of absence and lost my position. I saw the talk of phyisics in some posts and i thought i'd just mention that i'm taking AP physics this year...should be takin calc but i hate math so i'm forgoing it this year....bein lazy lol, i'm going to be a senior in high school so why not right. I'm currently a lifegaurd but will soon be job hunting since its only a summer job. I do cross country, raiders (rotc thing), and i'm doing track this year for the hell of it.....oh, and i drive a hyundai elantra....so yes i have been made fun of alot since Fast and the Furious 3 came out lol....and think i've typed enough now
Orasion_Seiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 66

#102 Orasion_Seiz
Member since 2004 • 6594 Posts
hi and welcome back Matt :)
RobotOpBuddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -3

#103 RobotOpBuddy  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 65506 Posts
Well, here it goes, my name is Matt and i've actually been apart of this union longer than most all of you lol....i was on here when Mark was still runnin it ( notice my old-school FFE banner signature lol), and was actually a mod for quite some time, but then took a leave of absence and lost my position. I saw the talk of phyisics in some posts and i thought i'd just mention that i'm taking AP physics this year...should be takin calc but i hate math so i'm forgoing it this year....bein lazy lol, i'm going to be a senior in high school so why not right. I'm currently a lifegaurd but will soon be job hunting since its only a summer job. I do cross country, raiders (rotc thing), and i'm doing track this year for the hell of it.....oh, and i drive a hyundai elantra....so yes i have been made fun of alot since Fast and the Furious 3 came out lol....and think i've typed enough nowFenrirMM
welcome back matt[QUOTE="BlazingStar"]If I stay with science it will be for teaching probably. I don't really think about it that much.

well i tend to be fairly interested in the cosmos in general and particle physics too, i dnt want to go into teaching...but i like maths really just because i find it so easy :P. i'd rather go into the gaming industry in the future, but i've got a fair way to go still before that....
natiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#104 natiko
Member since 2005 • 13284 Posts
Yeah, math is really easy....but I hate it anyways:P
The1andOnlyMG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 The1andOnlyMG
Member since 2006 • 858 Posts
woah welcome back Matt, its good to see you here :D
Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#106 Fantasy_Gamer
Member since 2004 • 14159 Posts

Okay. Let's try to learn more about each other.

Let's start at the basics...

How tall are you?

I'm 5'10"

jimbo_mog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 jimbo_mog
Member since 2005 • 1171 Posts
dont know...
natiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 natiko
I am 6'3":D
RobotOpBuddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 RobotOpBuddy  Moderator
6' something :lol: it's been a while since i've bothered measuring how tall i am...
Orasion_Seiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 Orasion_Seiz

im 5'8

Yuna_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 Yuna_17
Member since 2005 • 2116 Posts
5'8" *feels short >.<*
gamerrgurrl9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 gamerrgurrl9
Member since 2005 • 1982 Posts
I'm 5'4 but I'm 13 so that's not bad,right?
lunaticsynapse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#113 lunaticsynapse
Member since 2006 • 2731 Posts

That seems tall for 13 :P

I am 5'9", 5'10" about

FenrirMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 FenrirMM
I'm 6' i think....sounds right ok, how much do you weigh?? i'm about 155 pounds or so...mostly muscle lol, keepin it lean and mean
Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 Fantasy_Gamer
About 145 lbs.
Orasion_Seiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 Orasion_Seiz
im 120 lbs :(
natiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 natiko
I weigh 152 lbs.
Shadow_SAC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 Shadow_SAC
Member since 2006 • 1043 Posts
Hoy, the name is Joey and u better not forget it mkay? Not much 2 say,bah ask me if u wanna know more...
HelenAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 HelenAngel
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts
Hi, I'm Helen. I'm older than most of you at the whopping old age of 28. I'm a Final Fantasy fangirl and have been since the original Final Fantasy came out on the NES in the US. Back in the old days before the internet was graphic-laden, Final Fantasy fans chatted on newsgroups. I was heavily involved at Alt.Games.FinalFantasy back in the mid-to-late 1990s. I'm new to the Gamespot forums (I've lurked around the site for years) and am not entirely sure what unions are, but they look fun and a group of people who love FF as much as I do has got to be a good thing. =)

Oh, I'm 5'4". I have dark red (natural!) hair and light-colored eyes that change from icy green to icy blue (and sometimes mako eyes! -lol-). My avatar is a pic of myself. I'm American and have a little bit of every type of ancestry. I currently live in southern Florida with my husband & 5-yr-old son.
RobotOpBuddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 RobotOpBuddy  Moderator
Hoy, the name is Joey and u better not forget it mkay? Not much 2 say, bah ask me if u wanna know more...Shadow_SAC
erm..ok, well welcome joey
Hi, I'm Helen. I'm older than most of you at the whopping old age of 28. I'm a Final Fantasy fangirl and have been since the original Final Fantasy came out on the NES in the US. Back in the old days before the internet was graphic-laden, Final Fantasy fans chatted on newsgroups. I was heavily involved at Alt.Games.FinalFantasy back in the mid-to-late 1990s. I'm new to the Gamespot forums (I've lurked around the site for years) and am not entirely sure what unions are, but they look fun and a group of people who love FF as much as I do has got to be a good thing. =)

Oh, I'm 5'4". I have dark red (natural!) hair and light-colored eyes that change from icy green to icy blue (and sometimes mako eyes! -lol-). My avatar is a pic of myself. I'm American and have a little bit of every type of ancestry. I currently live in southern Florida with my husband & 5-yr-old son.
HelenAngel
welcome helen, unions aren't really much different to any normal forums, except that the community decides upon it's own officers and leader (well the leader makes most of the decisions promotion wise..) officers and leaders generally just act as moderators in the end, but as long as you follow the general rules that won't make any difference and you should be able to treat it as just any other forum
jimbo_mog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 jimbo_mog
Member since 2005 • 1171 Posts
Welcome new people, its really great to have u here at FFE and we are happy to help out anyway we can! please continue to use this thread for what its for and just get to know some of the great people here even better.
Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 Fantasy_Gamer

HelenAngel

Hi there Helen.

Basically, unions are like mini websites. We function just like one. We do news, articles, polls and we also have a message board which works exactly like regular forums.

Feel free to post anytime you want.

Btw, you have a baby? I love cute babies! Please show us a picture of your angel. :)

Orasion_Seiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 Orasion_Seiz

HelenAngel

Hi welcome Helen hope you enjoy your stay here. oh yeah ive been thingking about your avatar and i didnt know it was you :)

Orasion_Seiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 Orasion_Seiz
hey Joey good to have you here too. enjoy your stay and be a good boy :)
natiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 natiko

[QUOTE="HelenAngel"]Hi, I'm Helen. I'm older than most of you at the whopping old age of 28. I'm a Final Fantasy fangirl and have been since the original Final Fantasy came out on the NES in the US. Back in the old days before the internet was graphic-laden, Final Fantasy fans chatted on newsgroups. I was heavily involved at Alt.Games.FinalFantasy back in the mid-to-late 1990s. I'm new to the Gamespot forums (I've lurked around the site for years) and am not entirely sure what unions are, but they look fun and a group of people who love FF as much as I do has got to be a good thing. =)

Fantasy_Gamer

Hi there Helen.

Basically, unions are like mini websites. We function just like one. We do news, articles, polls and we also have a message board which works exactly like regular forums.

Btw, you have a baby? I love cute babies! Please show us a picture of your angel. :)

Haha FG I swear sometimes you scare the hell out of me:P
Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 Fantasy_Gamer
^ Ha, ha! You know something new everyday. :P
RobotOpBuddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 RobotOpBuddy  Moderator
[QUOTE="Fantasy_Gamer"]

[QUOTE="HelenAngel"]Hi, I'm Helen. I'm older than most of you at the whopping old age of 28. I'm a Final Fantasy fangirl and have been since the original Final Fantasy came out on the NES in the US. Back in the old days before the internet was graphic-laden, Final Fantasy fans chatted on newsgroups. I was heavily involved at Alt.Games.FinalFantasy back in the mid-to-late 1990s. I'm new to the Gamespot forums (I've lurked around the site for years) and am not entirely sure what unions are, but they look fun and a group of people who love FF as much as I do has got to be a good thing. =)

natiko

Hi there Helen.

:lol: i fail to see what's so scary...
natiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 natiko
[QUOTE="natiko"][QUOTE="Fantasy_Gamer"]

robbristow

Hi there Helen.

Well he acts all professional and what not and then every once in awhile if you pay attention he just lets something slip "I love cute babies!" lol There was the time he was like "Yeah Hailey's hot" or something like that. It's just funny:P
storm1110

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 storm1110
Member since 2003 • 5216 Posts
[QUOTE="robbristow"][QUOTE="natiko"][QUOTE="Fantasy_Gamer"]

natiko

Hi there Helen.

Well he acts all professional and what not and then every once in awhile if you pay attention he just lets something slip "I love cute babies!" lol There was the time he was like "Yeah Hailey's hot" or something like that. It's just funny:P

LMAO yeh FG ur so random in a creepy way 0_o and didnt he say that about blazing star or w/e? im 6,2" and uhh i weigh 11 stones? which is ughh *checks for some sorta weight converter online* 0_o i weigh 154 pounds!?! 0_o!!

natiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 natiko
I weigh less then Yasin, but I'm taller:o
storm1110

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 storm1110

I weigh less then Yasin, but I'm taller:onatiko

but...but...im not fat!!!! *cries*

natiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 natiko

[QUOTE="natiko"]I weigh less then Yasin, but I'm taller:ostorm1110

lol it's not much though...I'm an inch taller and I only weigh two pounds less:P
storm1110

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 storm1110
[QUOTE="storm1110"]

[QUOTE="natiko"]I weigh less then Yasin, but I'm taller:onatiko

lol it's not much though...I'm an inch taller and I only weigh two pounds less:P

LOL yeh, true :P just as long as we establish that i aint fat <_<!! :P

Yuna_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 Yuna_17

yeha yasin isnt fat! and so what if he weighs more he older and wayy hawtter....yeah tmi but who cares :P

storm1110

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 storm1110

yeha yasin isnt fat! and so what if he weighs more he older and wayy hawtter....yeah tmi but who cares :P

Yuna_17

I WANNA BE FAT!!! :(!!!! then i can ROLL everywhere! 8):D:P

Yuna_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 Yuna_17
[QUOTE="Yuna_17"]

storm1110

dont b fat :| please think of what id haveta adapt to :| what u said on MSN remeber...*shivers*

storm1110

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 storm1110
[QUOTE="storm1110"][QUOTE="Yuna_17"]

Yuna_17

dont b fat :| please think of what id haveta adapt to :| what u said on MSN remeber...*shivers*

BUT it'd be EXCITING :D and INTRESTING :D!!!! + I GETTA ROLL! :D

volumesoxxs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#140 volumesoxxs
Member since 2005 • 1103 Posts
Hopefully you know me already or have seen me around, I am volumesoxxs aka Trevor and I have been on this union for a while now and if you want to be my friend or chat just P.M me and add me as a friend. I will accept anyone ofcourse. Well hopefully I will get to know a lot more of you in the near future so I can be apart of this union a little more than I have been.
volumesoxxs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#141 volumesoxxs
Member since 2005 • 1103 Posts
By the way Yuna your sig rocks FMA all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111!!!11!!
Orasion_Seiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 Orasion_Seiz
hello Trevor and FMA does rock. im currently watching it right now and so far im loving it.
RobotOpBuddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 RobotOpBuddy  Moderator
Hopefully you know me already or have seen me around, I am volumesoxxs aka Trevor and I have been on this union for a while now and if you want to be my friend or chat just P.M me and add me as a friend. I will accept anyone ofcourse. Well hopefully I will get to know a lot more of you in the near future so I can be apart of this union a little more than I have been.volumesoxxs
welcome trevor
Avatar image for Playstationgeek
Playstationgeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 Playstationgeek
Member since 2005 • 564 Posts
yay! FMA rules! ^_^ i'll hopefully be burning them on2 DVD soon :)
Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 Fantasy_Gamer
I'm not aware at all. Who's FMA? All this time I thoght you're talking of Full Metal Alchemist.
RobotOpBuddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 RobotOpBuddy  Moderator
FMA is Full Metal Alchemist isn't it :?...
soulreaper187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#147 soulreaper187
Member since 2006 • 1896 Posts
FMA is Full Metal Alchemist isn't it :?...robbristow
wahahaha you are correct " Ed Mcman" 2 both u and FG
FenrirMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 FenrirMM
FMA is really cool.....but id say my fav is probably gundam as far as anime........and i just saw fafner, good show
soulreaper187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#149 soulreaper187
Member since 2006 • 1896 Posts
FMA is really cool.....but id say my fav is probably gundam as far as anime........and i just saw fafner, good showFenrirMM
have you seen gravion or godanner? both are good mech animae's
Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 Fantasy_Gamer

My favorite anime is Thunder Jet (Ginga Sengouku Gunyuuden Rai). really great one.

Currently, I'm enjoying Mirmo. :)