Get To Know You Better... (Introduction & Friendship-Building Thread)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Xalenite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 0

#51 Xalenite
Member since 2006 • 304 Posts
Hi! My name is Muhammad and I'm 14 years old, 5'9" in height and weigh 127.5 lbs. I'm Indonesian (that's in southeast asia) but currently living in Texas. I've been in America for about 11 years so far. I'm currently single right now:( but that'll all change when I go back to school. My favorite videogame series is Final Fantasy (of course), Zelda, and Jak and Daxter. I'm here in Indonesia for half of the summer so I may not be logged when you guys are on since its like a good 12 hours of difference in time. When I get back to America which is in about 5 days expect to see me on frequently on GameSpot. Downside of going back is the 20 hour of flight time total and 8 hours total in the airports. I gladly accept friend requests especially since we are all FF fans here. Please pm me if you want to know more or jsut wanna talk for fun.:D
RobotOpBuddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: -3

#52 RobotOpBuddy  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 65506 Posts
well welcome to everyone that i haven't welcomed yet...
Avatar image for KnowledgeOrCred
KnowledgeOrCred

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#53 KnowledgeOrCred
Member since 2005 • 7852 Posts
callum.... from australia.... im calum from australia... are you my clone?
Orasion_Seiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 66

#54 Orasion_Seiz
Member since 2004 • 6594 Posts
hello Muhammad and welcome aboard to the union!
The1andOnlyMG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 The1andOnlyMG
Member since 2006 • 858 Posts
yes welcome Muhammed I hope you like it here
darkandroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#56 darkandroid
Member since 2004 • 17514 Posts

I think i will introduce myself in this thread now ^_^

I'm Darkandroid, 17, and from the UK, and a big fan of RPG's and Anime, I also like making videos, i've being making them for a year now, which ranges from Music Videos to Trailers to Parodies ^_^ I've always enjoyed making videos, i'm hoping to use more advanced video editting software (if only it will work on my laptop :evil: )

lunaticsynapse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#57 lunaticsynapse
Member since 2006 • 2731 Posts
I love how many different people love the same games :D
natiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#58 natiko
Member since 2005 • 13284 Posts
callum.... from australia.... im calum from australia... are you my clone?KnowledgeOrCred
lmao when I first read his introduction I was like "...is this just KoC...using an alt account or something?" It's creepy the coincidences there:?
RobotOpBuddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 RobotOpBuddy  Moderator

I think i will introduce myself in this thread now ^_^

I'm Darkandroid, 17, and from the UK, and a big fan of RPG's and Anime, I also like making videos, i've being making them for a year now, which ranges from Music Videos to Trailers to Parodies ^_^ I've always enjoyed making videos, i'm hoping to use more advanced video editting software (if only it will work on my laptop :evil: )

darkandroid

welcome darkandroid

jimbo_mog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 jimbo_mog
Member since 2005 • 1171 Posts
hehe isnt Rendering a absoloute ***** of a chore!!! into animemusicvideos ey? seen AMV hell? welcome neways :D
mini_moz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 mini_moz
Member since 2006 • 83 Posts
Thank you very much others and brother:twisted:
Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#62 Fantasy_Gamer
Member since 2004 • 14159 Posts
Hey, guys, just want to let you know that I will have a little chang ein schedule to to busy life... Can no longer login during Sundays and Mondays.
natiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 natiko

If I'm not mistaken you have exams or something along those lines so have fun with that:P

Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Fantasy_Gamer
I will have regular exams from Friday to Monday (including Sundays)... Until the end of the semester... October. :(
ffxjunky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#65 ffxjunky06
Member since 2006 • 8351 Posts
Welcome all newcomers. I hope you all have many great experiences here. Have fun.:wink:
RobotOpBuddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 RobotOpBuddy  Moderator
I will have regular exams from Friday to Monday (including Sundays)... Until the end of the semester... October. :(Fantasy_Gamer
dam that's unlucky...
The1andOnlyMG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 The1andOnlyMG
I will have regular exams from Friday to Monday (including Sundays)... Until the end of the semester... October. :(Fantasy_Gamer
dude that sucks, well goodluck with them hopefully the time passes quickly for you
Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Fantasy_Gamer
It's almost one year since when Mark promoted me as officer here at FFE. I did not expect it when he said he is gonna promote me. YaY! Time slips too fast. Thanks for the confidence in me Mark. :)
Avatar image for KnowledgeOrCred
KnowledgeOrCred

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#69 KnowledgeOrCred
Member since 2005 • 7852 Posts

this thread was supposed to be different to the old introduction thread. it was supposed to be in depth bio and introduction. now new members dont read the first post they just jump right into a brief 'hi'

now its hard to access all the bios

look at the first page then look at this page. people please, stop with the chitter chatter in this thread.

RobotOpBuddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 RobotOpBuddy  Moderator
yer i know what you mean, it's turned into another OT thread :roll:
Etheralfayt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Etheralfayt
Member since 2004 • 477 Posts

AHEM *cough cough* let me introduce myself lol

I am Chris Keith up and coming graphics kid! out of Lincoln, Nebraska U.S. and I have been playing in photoshop for years so if you have been to any of these sites you probably seen some of my work at one time of another..

www.adventchildren.net

http://forums.adventchildren.net/showthread.php?t=63013 (to be exact, this is my little graphics shop)

www.uff-forums.com (this is gone now but was where I started)

www.gamerenders.com (for other graphics people, if you dnt already have a favorite render site get an account here. they have really great stuff)

But anyways back to me because this post is all about me lol, some previous and current SN's I go by are Gentatsu (used the most) Diplomatkeith (myspace, aim, msn) EtheralFayt (just here) 01_BlitzBaller (thats an old one) Kojima (My FFXI name, played on Midgardsormr retired at a lvl 67 Samurai ^^)

But yea I've done acouple tags for this union so far but I like it here so I'm going to keep em coming! /rant

www.myspace.com/diplomatkeith (some of my stuff is on my page, but if you have a myspace invite me! make a friend! lol)

-EtheralFayt

AoiSora603

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#72 AoiSora603
Member since 2005 • 693 Posts

I've actually been a member for a few months, but I've only popped in from time to time to read some updates and leave a random post here and there.....so technically I'm not really new, but I might as well be.  But I'm trying to become more active in my unions, so I guess I'll formally introduce myself now and maybe you'll actually see more of me around here :)

Aoi will suffice just fine for a name.  I've been gaming since I was old enough to pick up a controller. I mostly play rpgs, Final Fantasy being my favorite series (....which could explain why I'm here....in this union ;)).  I guess I was only really a casual gamer, playing mostly platformers and the like till I discovered SMRPG and LoZ: Ocarina of Time, then I was hooked.  The first FF I played was FF7 and I've been buying just about every FF game I could get my hands on ever since.  I do have this problem though, where I buy games faster than I can play them, so I've got a slew of games in my collection that I haven't played yet (but I'm working on that....slowly...but surely)...

so, uh....that's me!!  Hi!! ^_^

Orasion_Seiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 Orasion_Seiz

I am Chris Keith up and coming graphics kid! out of Lincoln, Nebraska U.S. and I have been playing in photoshop for years so if you have been to any of these sites you probably seen some of my work at one time of another..

www.adventchildren.net

http://forums.adventchildren.net/showthread.php?t=63013 (to be exact, this is my little graphics shop)

www.gamerenders.com (for other graphics people, if you dnt already have a favorite render site get an account here. they have really great stuff)

But anyways back to me because this post is all about me lol, some previous and current SN's I go by are Gentatsu (used the most) Diplomatkeith (myspace, aim, msn) EtheralFayt (just here) 01_BlitzBaller (thats an old one) Kojima (My FFXI name, played on Midgardsormr retired at a lvl 67 Samurai ^^)

But yea I've done acouple tags for this union so far but I like it here so I'm going to keep em coming! /rant

www.myspace.com/diplomatkeith (some of my stuff is on my page, but if you have a myspace invite me! make a friend! lol)

-EtheralFayt

Etheralfayt

wow you are good in Photoshop. i like all of your work :)

Orasion_Seiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Orasion_Seiz

I've actually been a member for a few months, but I've only popped in from time to time to read some updates and leave a random post here and there.....so technically I'm not really new, but I might as well be.  But I'm trying to become more active in my unions, so I guess I'll formally introduce myself now and maybe you'll actually see more of me around here :)

Aoi will suffice just fine for a name.  I've been gaming since I was old enough to pick up a controller. I mostly play rpgs, Final Fantasy being my favorite series (....which could explain why I'm here....in this union ;)).  I guess I was only really a casual gamer, playing mostly platformers and the like till I discovered SMRPG and LoZ: Ocarina of Time, then I was hooked.  The first FF I played was FF7 and I've been buying just about every FF game I could get my hands on ever since.  I do have this problem though, where I buy games faster than I can play them, so I've got a slew of games in my collection that I haven't played yet (but I'm working on that....slowly...but surely)...

AoiSora603

hi Aoi hope you become more active here :)

Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 Fantasy_Gamer

Aoi is a unique name! I have a classmate named Aie.

Btw, are you a girl or a boy. You seem to be a girl (based on your post and avatar). How old are you?

natiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 natiko

Btw, are you a girl or a boy. You seem to be a girl (based on your post and avatar). How old are you?

Fantasy_Gamer
Yeah I was just wondering if it was a girl or a guy. I'm leaning towards girl too though I don't mean to offend you if your a guy. When I had my old sig and avi I was mistaken for a girl by a few people too:lol::P
Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Fantasy_Gamer
^ :lol: I remember being one of those guys thinking you're a girl!
natiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 natiko
I know. I remember thinking you were a giant noob and getting the urge to flame you:P Ahhhhh the good ol' days :lol:
Orasion_Seiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 Orasion_Seiz

Fantasy_Gamer

i have a classmate too named Aie in high school and i also had a japanese classmate in collage named Aoi which is a girl :)

RobotOpBuddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 RobotOpBuddy  Moderator

www.adventchildren.net

-EtheralFayt

Etheralfayt
welcome chris

AoiSora603
welcome kim
DaveGamer_05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#81 DaveGamer_05
Member since 2005 • 18823 Posts
My name is Dave (big suprise.) I'm interested in sports, movies, music, and of course videogames. One of my main hobbies is playing baseball, and creating Graphic Art in Photoshop. I'm 13 years old (omgwtfbbq, he's 13?!!?!?!.)
BlazingStar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 BlazingStar
Member since 2005 • 11847 Posts
My name is Dave (big suprise.) I'm interested in sports, movies, music, and of course videogames. One of my main hobbies is playing baseball, and creating Graphic Art in Photoshop. I'm 13 years old (omgwtfbbq, he's 13?!!?!?!.) DaveGamer_05
I don't see what is surprising about you being 13... >.>
DaveGamer_05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#83 DaveGamer_05
Member since 2005 • 18823 Posts
[QUOTE="DaveGamer_05"]My name is Dave (big suprise.) I'm interested in sports, movies, music, and of course videogames. One of my main hobbies is playing baseball, and creating Graphic Art in Photoshop. I'm 13 years old (omgwtfbbq, he's 13?!!?!?!.) BlazingStar

Everybody makes a big deal out of it for some reason...
AoiSora603

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#84 AoiSora603
Member since 2005 • 693 Posts

Fantasy_Gamer

Girl :)  And I'm 20.  And robbristow coined it, real name's Kim.  I don't care if you guys wanna use my real name or user name.  Either works :D

The1andOnlyMG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 The1andOnlyMG
[QUOTE="BlazingStar"][QUOTE="DaveGamer_05"]My name is Dave (big suprise.) I'm interested in sports, movies, music, and of course videogames. One of my main hobbies is playing baseball, and creating Graphic Art in Photoshop. I'm 13 years old (omgwtfbbq, he's 13?!!?!?!.) DaveGamer_05

you are quite mature for your age, but I wasnt blown away
BlazingStar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 BlazingStar
Well since there are plenty of people here that don't remember me... I'll make my own intro. I'm female, 18 (19 in september) and I live in the U.S.A. I'm going to college in august for a double major of Physics and Astronomy with a certification for secondary teaching at Lycoming College. I do graphics in addtion to off the computer art. Link to that is in my signature (graphics and some drawings).
lunaticsynapse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 lunaticsynapse

Well since there are plenty of people here that don't remember me... I'll make my own intro. I'm female, 18 (19 in september) and I live in the U.S.A. I'm going to college in august for a double major of Physics and Astronomy with a certification for secondary teaching at Lycoming College. I do graphics in addtion to off the computer art. Link to that is in my signature (graphics and some drawings).BlazingStar

NICE! 

BlazingStar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 BlazingStar

[QUOTE="BlazingStar"]Well since there are plenty of people here that don't remember me... I'll make my own intro. I'm female, 18 (19 in september) and I live in the U.S.A. I'm going to college in august for a double major of Physics and Astronomy with a certification for secondary teaching at Lycoming College. I do graphics in addtion to off the computer art. Link to that is in my signature (graphics and some drawings).lunaticsynapse

NICE! 

What is?
lunaticsynapse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 lunaticsynapse
Physics and Astronomy.  I used to dream of going to school for both (and mathematics in general).  But life circumstance =/= me and college :(
BlazingStar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 BlazingStar
Physics and Astronomy.  I used to dream of going to school for both (and mathematics in general).  But life circumstance =/= me and college :(lunaticsynapse
I don't like math. Concepts in the sciences makes the math simplistic though so I can deal with what math is there. I might switch to art/design though. I'm only going to be freshman and my school doesn't allow for people to declare majors until later. Right now I am taking classes to cover both options for me. :P I'm so indecisive.
lunaticsynapse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 lunaticsynapse

Cool  :)

BlazingStar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 BlazingStar

Cool  :)

lunaticsynapse
Thanks. Btw, one word posts are considered spam (emoticons don't count), so don't spam :P
lunaticsynapse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 lunaticsynapse

Alright...... um..... more words.

:P Thanks for the info.

BlazingStar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 BlazingStar
Your most welcome Lunaticsynapse.
RobotOpBuddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 RobotOpBuddy  Moderator
[QUOTE="DaveGamer_05"][QUOTE="BlazingStar"][QUOTE="DaveGamer_05"]My name is Dave (big suprise.) I'm interested in sports, movies, music, and of course videogames. One of my main hobbies is playing baseball, and creating Graphic Art in Photoshop. I'm 13 years old (omgwtfbbq, he's 13?!!?!?!.) The1andOnlyMG

you are quite mature for your age, but I wasnt blown away

same here, lol [QUOTE="BlazingStar"]Well since there are plenty of people here that don't remember me... I'll make my own intro. I'm female, 18 (19 in september) and I live in the U.S.A. I'm going to college in august for a double major of Physics and Astronomy with a certification for secondary teaching at Lycoming College. I do graphics in addtion to off the computer art. Link to that is in my signature (graphics and some drawings).

welcome Jacquelene
[QUOTE="lunaticsynapse"]Physics and Astronomy.  I used to dream of going to school for both (and mathematics in general).  But life circumstance =/= me and college :(BlazingStar
I don't like math. Concepts in the sciences makes the math simplistic though so I can deal with what math is there. I might switch to art/design though. I'm only going to be freshman and my school doesn't allow for people to declare majors until later. Right now I am taking classes to cover both options for me. :P I'm so indecisive.

i'm doing a physics based university course atm, and yer the maths in it is very simple...tho i plan on doing maths, physics and possibly game programming once i reach university, i'm still doing maths&physics A lvls atm tho :P...
BlazingStar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 BlazingStar
Thanks for the welcome. I have Astronomy, Calc, Art 2d design, and English for my first semester. Each class is worth 4 credits each. I already had physics and astronomy in high school. A+ in both. My physics teacher said I would have gotten the same grade if I had taken an AP class of it because of how well I understood it. *shrugs*
lunaticsynapse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 lunaticsynapse

I wanted to get into quatam physics eventually....

Hawking is my hero....

BlazingStar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 BlazingStar
If I stay with science it will be for teaching probably. I don't really think about it that much.
lunaticsynapse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 lunaticsynapse
Maybe I should work on my spelling first.
BlazingStar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 BlazingStar
That is a step in a good direction :lol: