This topic is locked from further discussion.

soulreaper187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#101 soulreaper187
Member since 2006 • 1896 Posts
[QUOTE="jimbo_mog"]Plummer?

ok so I misspelled plumber the point is thats what mario is a plumber
jimbo_mog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102 jimbo_mog
Member since 2005 • 1171 Posts
as in you can see his crack when he jumps? still not sure i understand
-Clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 -Clarke
Member since 2004 • 13934 Posts

[QUOTE="jimbo_mog"]Plummer? soulreaper187
ok so I misspelled plumber the point is thats what mario is a plumber

It's a me Mario. Yes FF took the lead right from the start.

http://i7.tinypic.com/21lu5pe.jpg

soulreaper187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 soulreaper187
as in you can see his crack when he jumps? still not sure i understandjimbo_mog
your doing this to anoy me arn't you? sokay lets break it down shall we. on one hand you have FINAL FANTASY a rpg's RPG. even back in the day it was setting bench marks on how role plays games were made, and they just kept getting better in terms of graphis, story, and action. now on the other hand you have super mario I guess it falls into the action/adventure game slot. when it first came out since then it has branched out into other markets and even had a real cheese movie, the graphics have been cleaned up a bit but other then that thats about it there's no character development, no real story to speak of and I don't even think the plot has changed in years. bottom line your not comparing apple to apple it's more like steaks to hotdogs, the steak being final fantasy and the hotdog being mario
Orasion_Seiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 66

#105 Orasion_Seiz
Member since 2004 • 6594 Posts
its Zelda vs. Final Fantasy in the final but Zelda is in a lead right now...
-Clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 -Clarke
its Zelda vs. Final Fantasy in the final but Zelda is in a lead right now...Orasion_Seiz

Zelda's lead seems to be increasing again.

http://www.gamefaqscontests.com/drupal/node/22?matchnum=2455
jimbo_mog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 jimbo_mog
I think i get ya now... i wasnt trying to take the piss BTW!
i was really confused
Orasion_Seiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 Orasion_Seiz

[QUOTE="Orasion_Seiz"]its Zelda vs. Final Fantasy in the final but Zelda is in a lead right now...-Clarke

and Zelda won in the end... Final Fantasy was robbed :(

jimbo_mog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 jimbo_mog
cant win em all... i spoze NEXT TIME!!
natiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#110 natiko
Member since 2005 • 13284 Posts
I told you I had a feeling LoZ would win:P
soulreaper187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 soulreaper187
I told you I had a feeling LoZ would win:Pnatiko
well that isnt as bad as haveing mario beat you lol
-Clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 -Clarke

[QUOTE="-Clarke"] [QUOTE="Orasion_Seiz"]its Zelda vs. Final Fantasy in the final but Zelda is in a lead right now...Orasion_Seiz

I blame the ones who photoshopped the pics. FF got the messed up ones, since Cloud was in every pic, and it wasn't fair for the other FF characters.
Kefkamania05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 Kefkamania05
Member since 2005 • 7537 Posts
[QUOTE="Orasion_Seiz"]

[QUOTE="-Clarke"] [QUOTE="Orasion_Seiz"]its Zelda vs. Final Fantasy in the final but Zelda is in a lead right now...-Clarke

I blame the ones who photoshopped the pics. FF got the messed up ones, since Cloud was in every pic, and it wasn't fair for the other FF characters.

Yeah I noticed that as well. Link being in every pic was reasonable as he's lead character of the series, Cloud however only appears in one game.
jimbo_mog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 jimbo_mog
they should probably put each FF game individualy vs each individual Zelda game.
soulreaper187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 soulreaper187
they should probably put each FF game individualy vs each individual Zelda game.jimbo_mog
then ff would win just by sheer volume of titles lol
-Clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 -Clarke
[QUOTE="jimbo_mog"]they should probably put each FF game individualy vs each individual Zelda game.soulreaper187

Exactly
Orasion_Seiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 Orasion_Seiz

[QUOTE="jimbo_mog"]they should probably put each FF game individualy vs each individual Zelda game.soulreaper187

i think both have a number of volume titles though i think FF has more not mentioning the other compilations.

-Clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 -Clarke

[QUOTE="soulreaper187"][QUOTE="jimbo_mog"]they should probably put each FF game individualy vs each individual Zelda game.Orasion_Seiz

i think both have a number of volume titles though i think FF has more not mentioning the other compilations.

I like them as well, it adds alot more detail to the series.
Orasion_Seiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 Orasion_Seiz

i havent played any of the Zelda games, i dont know what so good about them...

-Clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 -Clarke

Orasion_Seiz

They're pretty much the same thing. Go to a town, talk to people for directions, explore a dungeon, find a compss, fight enemies, search for items, shoot an arrow on the eye for the door to open, find the boss and kill it. Then it goes on and on after that, it's pretty unoriginal.

soulreaper187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 soulreaper187
[QUOTE="Orasion_Seiz"]

-Clarke

They're pretty much the same thing. Go to a town, talk to people for directions, explore a dungeon, find a compss, fight enemies, search for items, shoot an arrow on the eye for the door to open, find the boss and kill it. Then it goes on and on after that, it's pretty unoriginal.

well i've played a few titles of zelda, and at the begining there wasn't alot to choose from in the relm of rpg's for the NES at the time. your right that the game was a bit unoriginal but it was at the time still fun to play. for instance back in the day who here remembers a rpg called ULTIMA EXUDUS (3).
Axe_336

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#122 Axe_336
Member since 2003 • 566 Posts

Okay, I'm not going to get in on this whole Zelda thing because I'm not a Zelda fanboy, but I will say the series is far from unoriginal.

My question is about Lunar 2.  My girlfriend was asking what was the significance of Lucia's pendant in the game.  I know Lucia had it because she was from the Blue Star and it was more than just decoration.  But I can't find anything thats just like "By the way, Lucia's pendant is..." so if anyone could help me out much appreciated.

Message or reply, either way.

Orasion_Seiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 Orasion_Seiz

Okay, I'm not going to get in on this whole Zelda thing because I'm not a Zelda fanboy, but I will say the series is far from unoriginal.

My question is about Lunar 2.  My girlfriend was asking what was the significance of Lucia's pendant in the game.  I know Lucia had it because she was from the Blue Star and it was more than just decoration.  But I can't find anything thats just like "By the way, Lucia's pendant is..." so if anyone could help me out much appreciated.

Axe_336

wow i havent played Lunar 2 in ages. cant remember the real purpose of that pendant but im sure its that important to her. If your talking about that pendant included in the game package, i heard that they resize it in the US version to make it heavier its also the most valuable in the whole package thats no one wants to sell it.

soulreaper187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 soulreaper187

I had to look it up in my book but here it is:Lucia's pendant,allows the player to

instantly transport to most locations he's previously visited.

soulreaper187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 soulreaper187
[QUOTE="Axe_336"]

Orasion_Seiz

wow i havent played Lunar 2 in ages. cant remember the real purpose of that pendant but im sure its that important to her. If your talking about that pendant included in the game package, i heard that they resize it in the US version to make it heavier its also the most valuable in the whole package thats no one wants to sell it.

yea It just so happens I have that package and the hard back book for it as well.
Axe_336

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#126 Axe_336
Member since 2003 • 566 Posts

I had to look it up in my book but here it is:Lucia's pendant,allows the player to

instantly transport to most locations he's previously visited.

soulreaper187

Oh, ha why didn't I think of that?  Thanks Soulreaper, I knew it did something just couldn't remember what.

Jumbo120788

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 Jumbo120788
Member since 2004 • 14956 Posts
hows life going for everyone? i have alot of decisions i have to make within a month most importanly being if im goning to leave home to go to colllege. my moms health keeps getting worse and i have no idea what i should do. she has been by my side through everything and i am scared of just leaving my mom and coming back to find her health even worse. life trully is a roller coaster.
soulreaper187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 soulreaper187
hows life going for everyone? i have alot of decisions i have to make within a month most importanly being if im goning to leave home to go to colllege. my moms health keeps getting worse and i have no idea what i should do. she has been by my side through everything and i am scared of just leaving my mom and coming back to find her health even worse. life trully is a roller coaster.Jumbo120788
life my friend has never been about making the easy choice. I don't know you and you may think this out of line but maybe this can help you a little bit, I understand your fear in this matter you have very big desision to make and your uncertain as to which course you should follow. heres something you can ask yourself you say that you and your mother are very close, I'm asumming shes helped you out alot in life and you love her for it and more. now put your self in her shoes for a minute, do you think she would be happy knowing that your wasting a chance to build a future for your self because of her illness, from what I gather from your message I think she would be saddened by your choice and perhaps feel guilty knowing that if she were not ill you wouldn't hesitate going to collage.if I sound harsh I am sorry for that, but I beleive any mother worth their salt would want nothing but the best for her child and it sounds like your mother is indeed worth her salt. I am willing to bet that if you talk to her if you haven't done so already that she has pushed you to go to collage and not to worry about her. it is a difficult choice to make and yours alone to make it. best wishes to you and your family
Madps2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 Madps2
Member since 2005 • 1456 Posts

sup?

jimbo_mog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 jimbo_mog
Sup? thats an intresting contribution to the thread, to answer prior questions i spoze life is ok just lotsa school work im being kept very busy!!! so if im not around as much please forgive me....
DaveGamer_05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#131 DaveGamer_05
Member since 2005 • 18823 Posts
[QUOTE="jimbo_mog"]Sup? thats an intresting contribution to the thread, to answer prior questions i spoze life is ok just lotsa school work im being kept very busy!!! so if im not around as much please forgive me....

I don't go back to school until September 8th.
Orasion_Seiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 Orasion_Seiz

Sup? thats an intresting contribution to the thread, to answer prior questions i spoze life is ok just lotsa school work im being kept very busy!!! so if im not around as much please forgive me....jimbo_mog

i guess he doesnt talk that much :)

and to answer the question im not that busy these days, i have work but i go home early lately plus i started dating a girl. i dont know if i should go to another serious relationship after what happend 3 months ago...

FenrirMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 FenrirMM
Member since 2004 • 2952 Posts
[QUOTE="DaveGamer_05"][QUOTE="jimbo_mog"]Sup? thats an intresting contribution to the thread, to answer prior questions i spoze life is ok just lotsa school work im being kept very busy!!! so if im not around as much please forgive me....

I don't go back to school until September 8th.

i go back to school on tuesday lol.....and i still haven't done all my ap work either...or all my shopping, tomorrows gonna be busy lol
soulreaper187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 soulreaper187
[QUOTE="jimbo_mog"]Sup? thats an intresting contribution to the thread, to answer prior questions i spoze life is ok just lotsa school work im being kept very busy!!! so if im not around as much please forgive me....

you got to do what you got to do, I really hat to say this but school does come first lol.
Jumbo120788

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 Jumbo120788
[QUOTE="Jumbo120788"]hows life going for everyone? i have alot of decisions i have to make within a month most importanly being if im goning to leave home to go to colllege. my moms health keeps getting worse and i have no idea what i should do. she has been by my side through everything and i am scared of just leaving my mom and coming back to find her health even worse. life trully is a roller coaster.soulreaper187
life my friend has never been about making the easy choice. I don't know you and you may think this out of line but maybe this can help you a little bit, I understand your fear in this matter you have very big desision to make and your uncertain as to which course you should follow. heres something you can ask yourself you say that you and your mother are very close, I'm asumming shes helped you out alot in life and you love her for it and more. now put your self in her shoes for a minute, do you think she would be happy knowing that your wasting a chance to build a future for your self because of her illness, from what I gather from your message I think she would be saddened by your choice and perhaps feel guilty knowing that if she were not ill you wouldn't hesitate going to collage.if I sound harsh I am sorry for that, but I beleive any mother worth their salt would want nothing but the best for her child and it sounds like your mother is indeed worth her salt. I am willing to bet that if you talk to her if you haven't done so already that she has pushed you to go to collage and not to worry about her. it is a difficult choice to make and yours alone to make it. best wishes to you and your family

actually man that made alot of sense but im the one that feels guilty because of her illness
FenrirMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 FenrirMM
Member since 2004 • 2952 Posts
[QUOTE="soulreaper187"][QUOTE="Jumbo120788"]hows life going for everyone? i have alot of decisions i have to make within a month most importanly being if im goning to leave home to go to colllege. my moms health keeps getting worse and i have no idea what i should do. she has been by my side through everything and i am scared of just leaving my mom and coming back to find her health even worse. life trully is a roller coaster.Jumbo120788

actually man that made alot of sense but im the one that feels guilty because of her illness

why feel guilty?? you're not at fualt for your mom being unhealthy....unless you like poisoned her, but i really doubt that lol. what soul said is the truth, any mom who really cares for her child wouldn't let her kid stay at home and worry about her if he has a chance to go college, she didnt raise you your entire life for you to grow up and take care of her....well, at least not till you're in your forties and she's a cool old grandma. seriously jumbo...if ya think about it, you can always call her, email her....visit as often as you can if you feel the need to
natiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 natiko
I'm sooooo hungry. I really want to eat, but there's no milk..stupid lack of milkage.
natiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 natiko
I think I might've posted in too many topics...someone needs to hurry up and get on and clear some up so I can post more :P
the_unbroken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#139 the_unbroken
Member since 2006 • 1886 Posts

[QUOTE="Jumbo120788"][QUOTE="soulreaper187"][QUOTE="Jumbo120788"]hows life going for everyone? i have alot of decisions i have to make within a month most importanly being if im goning to leave home to go to colllege. my moms health keeps getting worse and i have no idea what i should do. she has been by my side through everything and i am scared of just leaving my mom and coming back to find her health even worse. life trully is a roller coaster.FenrirMM

why feel guilty?? you're not at fualt for your mom being unhealthy....unless you like poisoned her, but i really doubt that lol. what soul said is the truth, any mom who really cares for her child wouldn't let her kid stay at home and worry about her if he has a chance to go college, she didnt raise you your entire life for you to grow up and take care of her....well, at least not till you're in your forties and she's a cool old grandma. seriously jumbo...if ya think about it, you can always call her, email her....visit as often as you can if you feel the need to

Yeah exactly, I was in your same shoes a few months ago, and really the only thing you can do is keep in touch, I never got the chance to go to collage, it was something that I never worried about, But if I had got that chance My mom would have been extatic, and If I told her that I didnt want to go, no matter what the reason would be, she probably would have beat the Shnit out of me, so you just need to remember, your not so much doing this for you, your doing it for her, every caring mom wants the best for there child, Dont be like me and wait to find that out untill its to late, so you not going would really make it worse for her, But I guess in the end its your choice.

soulreaper187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 soulreaper187
[QUOTE="soulreaper187"][QUOTE="Jumbo120788"]hows life going for everyone? i have alot of decisions i have to make within a month most importanly being if im goning to leave home to go to colllege. my moms health keeps getting worse and i have no idea what i should do. she has been by my side through everything and i am scared of just leaving my mom and coming back to find her health even worse. life trully is a roller coaster.Jumbo120788

you feel guilty because you feel their is nothing you can do to really help your mom get better, and thats understandable. but look at it this way getting better from a illness is as mush a phycilogical as it is phyisical thing. or to simplify, a person has got to want to get better sometimes to really beat a illness. so what better motivater could a mom who is sick have when a son expects her to be there on graduation to celibrate with him. you need to wage phycological war fair on your mom to help her get better, tell her if if she want you to do good iin collage she has to fight and get better, tell her there is no middle ground if she wants you to succeed then she has to be their to celibrate with you. she may say that isn't fair that she isn't important and that only you matter. tell her life is unfair and if she wants this for you then shes going to have to fight for it with everything she has and more because she is just as important to you as you are to her. give her the will to fight.
Orasion_Seiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 Orasion_Seiz
i just had my lunch, now what to do next? i still got 30 min before i get back to work :)
soulreaper187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 soulreaper187
i just had my lunch, now what to do next? i still got 30 min before i get back to work :)Orasion_Seiz
how bout a little level building? but by the time you read this your lunch will wayyyyyyyyyyy over lol
natiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 natiko
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
the_unbroken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#144 the_unbroken
Member since 2006 • 1886 Posts
To all whom it may concern Yasin aka storm1110 is no longer allowed on this board...if you see him remember to flame him with the utmost disgust.natiko
Well technically we cant even if he shows up, Because Flamming is against the rules no matter what the reason, Your an officer you should know this man.
maa4208

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#145 maa4208
Member since 2004 • 14543 Posts
Also, it is the leader's decision on who is allowed on the board. I don't see a "leader" tag near your name. Any flaming will be reported to the GameSpot Moderators and/or handled in house. Do not flame. If something happened outside of GS, keep it that way: outside of GS. End of discussion.
natiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 natiko
Poor Maa...always living by the rules:P And I will do as I want to. If I choose to flame him if he shows up I will do so.
Jumbo120788

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 Jumbo120788
Poor Maa...always living by the rules:P And I will do as I want to. If I choose to flame him if he shows up I will do so.natiko
whats going on?
jimbo_mog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 jimbo_mog
what exactly is Flame? ing someone? do explain please and why would mike deserve this 'flame' treatment?
Yuna_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 Yuna_17
Member since 2005 • 2116 Posts

To all whom it may concern Yasin aka storm1110 is no longer allowed on this board...if you see him remember to flame him with the utmost disgust.natiko

I couldnt agree more! And for all that dont know WHY he is not allowed...what he did to me was just just like not right....it sickening...yeah he cheated on me with his cousin then when i told him i knew he was SUCH a flippin weirdo being mean and making no sense whatso ever <.< ...yeah i wont go into details :P

Orasion_Seiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 Orasion_Seiz

what exactly is Flame? ing someone? do explain please and why would mike deserve this 'flame' treatment? jimbo_mog

you dont want to know about that. its one of those things not allowed here.