Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Fantasy_Gamer
Member since 2004 • 14159 Posts

Okay, I've posted details of my leave at my blog. Just read there if you're interested.

Before I leave, I'm considering a promotion or two for those members who have a TRUE passion in wrting FF articles like what I do with my "Today's Feature", "Summons 101" and "Final Fantasy __ Profilers" articles.

What I need is A WRITER. Not a board moderator nor a graphic designer... (but I don't prevent anyone from contributing. Everyone's welcome to contribute to the community).

Okay, that's all for the announcements.

~FG

Jumbo120788

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Jumbo120788
Member since 2004 • 14956 Posts
I still can't believe that your going.
natiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3 natiko
Member since 2005 • 13284 Posts
We're going to miss you man, don't forget to stop by every now and then.
Avatar image for WhiteFlame-XIII
WhiteFlame-XIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#4 WhiteFlame-XIII
Member since 2007 • 4610 Posts
i guess that's it... but I never made an extreme amount of contribution yet because I joined last month... well that's it... I can be a writer though... I'm only like 13 so i'm not great but I do High school stuff so I guess I'm okay...
frostbourne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 frostbourne
Member since 2005 • 2773 Posts
Leader are you going to leave this union for some time? :) Sorry I haven't been posting much for the past few weeks so I thought I've missed something. I do hope this is not for good.
frostbourne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 frostbourne

Awwwwww, now I understand after reading your blog. I'm really saddened about you leaving for the next 6 months because despite being in this union for only a short amount of time, I've gotten to like it because of its professionalism in delierving the goodness of the FF series and also because of the sincerity of contributions by its existing members.

I do wish to greet you the best of luck for your bar eximantions in your aspirations in becoming a lawyer. Ambition comes before games ofc course! :) If this leads you closer to that dream, then go for it, leader! :D

This union will sorely miss you!

RobotOpBuddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -3

#7 RobotOpBuddy  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 65506 Posts
sucks that you've gotta go for such a long time, we'll miss you FG
boboboj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 boboboj
Member since 2005 • 3932 Posts
I would like to become a officer. I love Final Fantasy. I'm somewhat of a wrighter. But I'll mostly update the union with new Final Fantasy news. I also have been on Gamespot over a year. Have a stickied recommendation thread in the DS fourms and I'm wrighting a story. I can also design a little but I'm not that good.
-Pro-Link-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9 -Pro-Link-
Member since 2006 • 6297 Posts
FFE won't be the same without you. I've always though of FG and FFE like two peas in a pod. I just hope you pick the leader right. Hope you come back, and don't dies. :P But seriously keeps safe, and stay out of trouble.

EDIT:  By the way, I'm not applying to be an officer.  :P
bennylex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 bennylex
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts

ill right it if u like im a major f f fan ive played them all and i know about the new ones like the new tatics one so give me a holla

Rizhall456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Rizhall456
Member since 2005 • 4045 Posts
I can write pretty well, but I'm not a very responsible person. =P So I wouldn't recommend myself, but I'm here for emergencies... I guess. Gonna miss you man, but take care of what you gotta do, and good luck.
cloudstrife145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 61

#12 cloudstrife145
Member since 2006 • 1051 Posts

oh hell no....don't leave.... -.-

WieldsTokijin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#13 WieldsTokijin
Member since 2004 • 530 Posts

The reason you're leaving is easily more important than the union.  Congratulations on making a fine union, and for your work to try and establish a fine career.

dragonlou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 dragonlou
Member since 2004 • 1716 Posts
Sure, I'll give the Writer position a try.
-Phaz-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 -Phaz-
Member since 2006 • 927 Posts

Hope you have fun and do well in your exams FG and cant wait till you come back!

I always found it funny when i was leader of a union, as soon as you send out a Mass Message about needing an officer, you suddenly get a lot more people posting. when half of these new people dont actually care about the union. they just want officer for bragging rights. so they can say "OMG i'm officer of 3 unions, i'm so good!"

anyways i hope you pick a suitable officer who will try and match the amount of detail and quantity of articles posted by you FG.

Edit by phaz: This message was to no one in particular

Amnesiac23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 57

User Lists: 2

#16 Amnesiac23
Member since 2006 • 8470 Posts

The reason you're leaving is easily more important than the union.  Congratulations on making a fine union, and for your work to try and establish a fine career.

WieldsTokijin
Well said. Gonna miss you FG
redman100111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#17 redman100111
Member since 2006 • 533 Posts
Ahhh :( What do you have to do to be a officer? post alot? Cause I really dont post alot :P
Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Fantasy_Gamer

Ahhh :( What do you have to do to be a officer? post alot? Cause I really dont post alot :Predman100111

Crazy is posting was and is never the basis of promotion at FFE.

Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Fantasy_Gamer

We're not attracting much attention from enthusiastic applicants so I decided to post a notice at the Union Recruitment Board about my desire to have new officers here at FFE.

http://au.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=25451928&msg_id=285593260#1

Pax4491

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Pax4491
Member since 2007 • 32 Posts

Well, I'd be glad to help out in any way I can. I mean, I am pretty new and all, but I'm willing to do whatever.

Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Fantasy_Gamer
Seems like the regular members are not interested to the position, I'll take it as an implied acceptance of having ne wofficers coming from the outer circle.
-Phaz-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 -Phaz-
Member since 2006 • 927 Posts

Seems like the regular members are not interested to the position, I'll take it as an implied acceptance of having new officers coming from the outer circle.Fantasy_Gamer

I dont mind, aslong as the new officer or officers care about the union & do generally want to help the union.

WhiteFlame-XIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 WhiteFlame-XIII
Seems like the regular members are not interested to the position, I'll take it as an implied acceptance of having ne wofficers coming from the outer circle.Fantasy_Gamer
What are you talking about? I applied!
RobotOpBuddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -3

#25 RobotOpBuddy  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 65506 Posts
lol, well normally i'd apply for an officer position, but i usually just moderate the forums and just find news..ratehr than writing it up in my own words...and with my time constraints getting tighter and tighter atm i really dnt think i'd be suited to the job..
Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Fantasy_Gamer
I may be announcing the new officer/s tomorrow.
WhiteFlame-XIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 WhiteFlame-XIII
YAY that's so awesome! I'm an officer! WOOHOO :D :P
-Pro-Link-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 -Pro-Link-

YAY that's so awesome! I'm an officer! WOOHOO :D :PWhiteFlame-XIII

Yes, it seems as though I am too.  We had better do a good job or that won't last long.  Although, I'm not sure if this is for the best (For me at least).  I'll see how everything plays out.  I used to chase after being an officer here.  But ever since I had that talk with FG, I've been content just being a recruit.  It doesn't really feel any diferent now that I am an officer, but I'm sure I can help FFE more now.

I have to go for now, but later today I'm going post an update or two. 

WhiteFlame-XIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 WhiteFlame-XIII

[QUOTE="WhiteFlame-XIII"]YAY that's so awesome! I'm an officer! WOOHOO :D :P-Pro-Link-

Yes, it seems as though I am too. We had better do a good job or that won't last long. Although, I'm not sure if this is for the best (For me at least). I'll see how everything plays out. I used to chase after being an officer here. But ever since I had that talk with FG, I've been content just being a recruit. It doesn't really feel any diferent now that I am an officer, but I'm sure I can help FFE more now.

I have to go for now, but later today I'm going post an update or two.

nice. :D
Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Fantasy_Gamer

Yes, it seems as though I am too.  We had better do a good job or that won't last long.-Pro-Link-

That's right! :twisted:

glitch-x911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 glitch-x911
Member since 2006 • 2988 Posts
I just joined well I am tracking the union but can the new leader or something let me join because I am as active as a bee. Man I joined at the wrong time.:( See ya FG too bad I never met ya. Nice union you started up though.
WhiteFlame-XIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 WhiteFlame-XIII

[QUOTE="-Pro-Link-"]Yes, it seems as though I am too. We had better do a good job or that won't last long.Fantasy_Gamer

I can't be active on the weekdays though... 

-Pro-Link-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 -Pro-Link-

[QUOTE="-Pro-Link-"]Yes, it seems as though I am too. We had better do a good job or that won't last long.Fantasy_Gamer

Very intimidating there, FG. :roll: 

Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Fantasy_Gamer
[QUOTE="Fantasy_Gamer"]

[QUOTE="-Pro-Link-"]Yes, it seems as though I am too. We had better do a good job or that won't last long.WhiteFlame-XIII

I can't be active on the weekdays though... 

That means you can only be on for AT MOST 2 days a week? !Un oh... I see you being demoted not so far  away in the future... UNLESS you can do something "extra" special.

-Pro-Link-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 -Pro-Link-
That means I'll be the n00b officer here. :roll:  You'd better do something extra special!
Chirag6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Chirag6
Member since 2006 • 666 Posts

Why must you leave when I decide to come back?

WhiteFlame-XIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 WhiteFlame-XIII
That means I'll be the n00b officer here. :roll: You'd better do something extra special!-Pro-Link-
No I mean it's 2 days a week where I'm very active combined when I sneak on the computer. (4 days in all)
Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Fantasy_Gamer

[QUOTE="-Pro-Link-"]That means I'll be the n00b officer here. :roll: You'd better do something extra special!WhiteFlame-XIII
No I mean it's 2 days a week where I'm very active combined when I sneak on the computer. (4 days in all)

Then you really have to do something extra-special. Call me demanding, but FFE has survived some of it's most hard times because of that. Do a good job please.

opuliski2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#39 opuliski2
Member since 2005 • 81 Posts

I would like to be a officer of this union but I might be too new member :(. And when i heard about that you need a new writer i't made me even more interested cause i really like that kinda stuff. But seems you already got an new officer good luck for him! ;)

NWA_31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 NWA_31
Member since 2006 • 11922 Posts
Hey, I'll be glad to help too. But since im kinda new here (just joined :D) I dont really know what those articles are about, woukd you mind giving me a link ? If it's just writing like you said, then I can do it. I THINK im a pretty good writer... I dont care about the officer thing though
frostbourne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 frostbourne
Even when you're gone, your original FF team will still be around right? So then you're adding recruits to improve the mix. I hope you find them, real soon. :)
WhiteFlame-XIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 WhiteFlame-XIII
Even when you're gone, your original FF team will still be around right? So then you're adding recruits to improve the mix. I hope you find them, real soon. :)frostbourne
original meaning?
Jumbo120788

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Jumbo120788

[QUOTE="WhiteFlame-XIII"][QUOTE="-Pro-Link-"]That means I'll be the n00b officer here. :roll: You'd better do something extra special!Fantasy_Gamer

Then you really have to do something extra-special. Call me demanding, but FFE has survived some of it's most hard times because of that. Do a good job please.

*ponders about the past* ah yes good times.
Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Fantasy_Gamer

[QUOTE="frostbourne"]Even when you're gone, your original FF team will still be around right? So then you're adding recruits to improve the mix. I hope you find them, real soon. :)WhiteFlame-XIII
original meaning?

Jumbo and Tom are the only once left in my "original" FFE Team. Jumbo is the only one left in the original FFE Team.

Btw, WhiteFlame, it is "Final Fantasy Experience", not "Final Fantasy Experience Union.".

maa4208

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 maa4208
Member since 2004 • 14543 Posts
Jumbo and Tom are the only once left in my "original" FFE Team. Jumbo is the only one left in the original FFE Team.Fantasy_Gamer
I'm semi-original! :P I was an officer here for a long time but then things happened and I left for a while. But hey, I'm back and I still know how things work! *looks at sig* See? I'm a good person! :D :lol: :P
WhiteFlame-XIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 WhiteFlame-XIII

[QUOTE="WhiteFlame-XIII"][QUOTE="frostbourne"]Even when you're gone, your original FF team will still be around right? So then you're adding recruits to improve the mix. I hope you find them, real soon. :)Fantasy_Gamer

original meaning?

Jumbo and Tom are the only once left in my "original" FFE Team. Jumbo is the only one left in the original FFE Team.

Btw, WhiteFlame, it is "Final Fantasy Experience", not "Final Fantasy Experience Union.".

Then why does it say Final fantasy experience union in your sig?
Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Fantasy_Gamer
It's an old sig, that's why.... But if you look at the current set of official being made, we have alreaddy omitted the "The" and "Union" in the name. Soon I'll be changing mine, too, to conform with the standard. :)
Jumbo120788

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Jumbo120788
It's an old sig, that's why.... But if you look at the current set of official being made, we have alreaddy omitted the "The" and "Union" in the name. Soon I'll be changing mine, too, to conform with the standard. :)Fantasy_Gamer
LOL tis a tad old.
omega235

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 omega235
Member since 2006 • 5922 Posts
conforming is bad
WhiteFlame-XIII