FFE: Jobs-Vacancies (Officer Application Thread)

Avatar image for EpiphoneMan2008
EpiphoneMan2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#151 EpiphoneMan2008
Member since 2009 • 7169 Posts
I am up for help anytime
maniamsmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#152 maniamsmart
Member since 2006 • 12069 Posts

Full Name: Damian (not giving last name out of security, sorry)

I spend about 3-5 hours on gamespot daily, and come on everyday

Preferred Job: All around Officer (I can do preety much everything, Moderator, News Writter, In Deph Discussion Creator, Forum Games Manager, everything except for graphics)

I am also an Officer of the Final Fantasy Fans Union and I have been for about 1 year or 2.

Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#153 Fantasy_Gamer
Member since 2004 • 14159 Posts
Seriously, you're 33? Wow. That's a very big PLUS 'coz that would make you the oldest active member at FFE (replacing me). :P
maniamsmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 maniamsmart
Seriously, you're 33? Wow. That's a very big PLUS 'coz that would make you the oldest active member at FFE (replacing me). :PFantasy_Gamer
yes how old are you?
Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 Fantasy_Gamer
I'm a proud 26er. :P
maniamsmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 maniamsmart
Lol well helloo there 26er so you been around in my time as well back in the days with old games.
Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 Fantasy_Gamer
Well, you're older than me by more than half a decade. :P I am not yet born during the days of Commodore. :P
maniamsmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 maniamsmart
Ah yes, I have played that one
Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 Fantasy_Gamer
My first videogame experience is with the NES, but I was able to try an Atari system.
maniamsmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 maniamsmart
yes technology has changed a lot from back then to now
Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 Fantasy_Gamer
Well, you're in the best position to say that, so I'm not gonna argue. :P
maniamsmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 maniamsmart

Alright well PM me when you decide if im officer or not

POST 4000!

EpiphoneMan2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 EpiphoneMan2008
Man i Started with the PSX
maniamsmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 maniamsmart
Lol PSX is not that old
z827

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 67

#165 z827
Member since 2008 • 4731 Posts

@ Leader

Demote me for a while.I have nothing significant to post lately so I might as well budge up a space for others.I'll continue posting music videos I think,so is it possible for me to post into the video section of the FFE Union btw?But then again...can a normal member post into the video section in the first place o.0

Bioshockraptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#166 Bioshockraptor
Member since 2008 • 21483 Posts

Man i Started with the PSXEpiphoneMan2008

I started with the Sega Megadrive. Guess that's not that old either :P.

And congratulations maniam.

maniamsmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 maniamsmart

Thank you have been in this union snce i been in GS

Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 Fantasy_Gamer

@ Leader

Demote me for a while.I have nothing significant to post lately so I might as well budge up a space for others.I'll continue posting music videos I think,so is it possible for me to post into the video section of the FFE Union btw?But then again...can a normal member post into the video section in the first place o.0

z827

Thanks for being open-minded and mindful of the importance of officer slot, but you can keep that officer tag while I'm still trying to know if regular members can post videos. Also, all former officers of FFE are free to keep using FFE tags/sigs saying they are officers. That's the least we can do to recognize what an officer has done for our community. :) Of course, you have already secured a spot in the FFE list of officers and FFE history for good. ;) 

siberian142

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#169 siberian142
Member since 2007 • 7774 Posts
[QUOTE="z827"]

@ Leader

Fantasy_Gamer

Thanks for being open-minded and mindful of the importance of officer slot, but you can keep that officer tag while I'm still trying to know if regular members can post videos. Also, all former officers of FFE are free to keep using FFE tags/sigs saying they are officers. That's the least we can do to recognize what an officer has done for our community. :) Of course, you have already secured a spot in the FFE list of officers and FFE history for good. ;) 

They can usually. Check in the admin tab of the union and in the permissions tab check if the users can post videos in there. If so users can post videos in the videos tab by editing/uploading a video and associating it with the union.
maniamsmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 maniamsmart
well i just made my first news article yesterday, its on the front page.
Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 Fantasy_Gamer
@ Siberian and Maniam: Umm... Please fix your blurb format... If you can't understand how to do it, just copy copy the ones used in the past articles and edit the text. For more info, please read the last post in the Management Thread on how to post news articles with the proper header/blurb. Thanks!
maniamsmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 maniamsmart
Ok I fixed it and I made a featured story
z827

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 67

#173 z827
Member since 2008 • 4731 Posts
[QUOTE="Fantasy_Gamer"][QUOTE="z827"]

@ Leader

siberian142

They can usually. Check in the admin tab of the union and in the permissions tab check if the users can post videos in there. If so users can post videos in the videos tab by editing/uploading a video and associating it with the union.

Making videos are a pain so you guys might as well request what music you want.If you have no idea what the name is just roughly describe the scene it was played it :P
kinetic-core

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#174 kinetic-core
Member since 2006 • 9423 Posts

KC wants to be an officer...and FG should know which post i'm applying for... heh heh~!

(ok...please just ignore this post.)

maniamsmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 maniamsmart
ah hello KC what post DO you want. BTW thing at FFFU are going great
EpiphoneMan2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 EpiphoneMan2008
I forgot to congratulate maniamsmart! GONGRATS!
kinetic-core

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 kinetic-core

ah hello KC what post DO you want. BTW thing at FFFU are going greatmaniamsmart

Well...it's sort of a little joke FG and I were talking about the other day...I'm just tryin to catch his attention...i'm wondering where he's been nowadays.

Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 Fantasy_Gamer
I'm always around! You're the one who's always missing. You're rarer than a gold chocobo! So, howdy?
maniamsmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 maniamsmart
I'm always around! You're the one who's always missing. You're rarer than a gold chocobo! So, howdy?Fantasy_Gamer
lol yeah KC has been gone for a while but I still see her around here and there in the FFE and FFFU
EpiphoneMan2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 EpiphoneMan2008
Hello i havent met you before!
maniamsmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 maniamsmart

Alright everyone how am I doing I just finished another two news articles

One is about the new FFXIII Character Jill

The second one is about the Advent Children Completer Tracklist

kinetic-core

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 kinetic-core

I'm always around! You're the one who's always missing. You're rarer than a gold chocobo! So, howdy?Fantasy_Gamer

Don't LIE!! ant! I didn't see u online on IM! haha~ quick quick!! Make me ENGLISH MASTER of your union!! hehex. I'll make sure i destroy everyone's perfect grammar!

Hello i havent met you before!EpiphoneMan2008

no? you haven't seen me around?? T_T sounds like i've been missing too much......I seriously need to log on more often

Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 Fantasy_Gamer

Meh. How are you supposed to see me using IM if you always appear there few minutes after my "5 PM" time-to-go-home-from-work period? You should log in much earlier! :P

Aha! You still haven't forgotten your desire to become an "ENGRISH MASTER"? LOL

enl100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 enl100
Member since 2008 • 805 Posts

13 on september 2nd tommorow

male

U.S.A

a few hours after school whilee doing homework (sometimes) so about 10-17 hours a week maybye?

Yes, i was x-officer at all-out nintendo union, design headquarters, sonic and zelda lovers union, custom robo team, and officer at ultimate sonic society.

news reporter is preffered beacause i have tons of ways to get info just tell me what to get and im on it (I do it for fun sometimes) a desired job is designer but im not the best look at my jecht tag its ok right?

I would love to be a officer in a powerhhouse union like this its awesome but if i do become one please to god dont demote me while im at camp camp its about fun not gamespot sheesh.

OK THERE CHECK OUT MY FINAL FANTASY FAN MONTAGE ON YOUTUBE enl100 otther videos are stupid lol seriously for my sanity dont watch.

Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 Fantasy_Gamer

HAPPY BIRTHDAY enl100! :D

On to your application, we'll see your consistency and quality of your work. It would be helpful if you will have a senior or junior officer who will recommend your promotion. 

As to your plea of not demoting you while you're on camp... well, it depends on how long your camp is, or if you have prior notice that you'll be out for specific time. :P

enl100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 enl100
Member since 2008 • 805 Posts

HAPPY BIRTHDAY enl100! :D

On to your application, we'll see your consistency and quality of your work. It would be helpful if you will have a senior or junior officer who will recommend your promotion.

As to your plea of not demoting you while you're on camp... well, it depends on how long your camp is, or if you have prior notice that you'll be out for specific time. :P

Fantasy_Gamer
6 and a half to 7 weeks (ill still be on nce in a blue moon)
JyhSong9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 JyhSong9
Member since 2009 • 102 Posts
I have alot of spare times at the moment. Too much actually. So I don't mind if you start filling me up with tasks. :)
maniamsmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 maniamsmart

About enl100,

a little young but 10-17 hours seems pretty good. Also i am the official news writter, i think he would be a godd officer because of the time frame he is on 10-17 hours a day, so about 2 hours a day on, maybe we will see what he can do when he is officer, but give it sometime to see how he does as a recruit in the union

fffan9391

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 fffan9391
Member since 2007 • 4967 Posts

Full Name: Aaron S. (that's all I'll say)

If you ask anyone, they'll tell you I log on everyday and I stay constantly check for forum updates so I can respond to them.

Preferred Job: I look up news a lot, but I can do anything but graphic design.

I am also an officer in the Playstation 3 Exclusives Union, that's it, but I think I do a pretty good job there.

Avatar image for shadow_571-2254112256380627405
shadow_571-2254112256380627405

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#191 shadow_571-2254112256380627405
Member since 2008 • 2809 Posts

Full Name: Serah(this is my actual name before my brother changed it during my break from collage)

Average time Spent @ GS on daily and weekly basis: Daily: 3 and a half hours all of them dedicated to Unions, Weekly: Depends on what time I have on weekends: 12-19 hours

Other unions where you serve as officer: None others

Desired/Preferred Job: Anything but Graphics Designer, I would like to do something like make games for the Union along with news.

Anything else you want to say that may boost your chance to be selected: I'm a good person I've been a recruit here for quite a bit, Renouncing my membership accidentally around 1 month ago, I am a good person, I have a lot of free time and I do what I am told to when told to and well, I really hope I become an officer, I have also been in gamespot for around a year now, so I am pretty Experienced with Gamespot, I love final fantasy and I own all 12 , Dissidia , Crisis Core and Various Spin-offs so I now a lot about it.

I really hope I will be an officer.

:D

Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 Fantasy_Gamer
Okay. FFE needs new energy. I'll inform you guys if you will be given chance to prove yourself as officer of FFE. ;)
maniamsmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 maniamsmart
Now here FG I can tell you about these guys. Since fffan9391 is one of my officers in TPS3E and shadow is a recruit in FFFU, KHE, and TPS3E. To start off, fffan9391, this guy is great to have as an officer, and to back that up, if you go over to the TPS3E Hall of Fame he got officer of the month for October. Also what he says about logging in is true, he comes everyday, and in all the unions I am in, i see him posting in couple topics here and there. So he is very devoted to his unions and especially devoted to the ones he is officer in. fffan9391 also reads everything the union has to offer and comments on everything to share his views and thoughts, and to back that up he got October's award of Informatioon Gatherer which means he commented on most news updates in the TPS3E, i have experience with fffan9391 and he is a great officer, always helps out and i reccomend him as a FFFE Officer. Now to shadow, i have only known him for about almost a month now compared to fffan9391 for 3 months so i will say what i can. Shadow really is a great member and devoted to his unions as well, if you go over to the FFFU, you will see he has participated in many events such as the Funny Caption Contest, and Hurt and Heal Officers Edition. Shadow is also very helpful, in the begining he joined FFFU, i had about one message every day from him and he always asked me if i could this or that, so yes nioce guy. Lastly, I know when shadow is officer he will be a great officer because he is looking forward to becoming a great officer, he evn makes a thread in the FFFU with a topic tittled "Can I make Officer in a Year", I think that shadow looks up to the officers and sees that "Hey maybe i could be as great of an officer as maniamsmart or fffan9391, of AlbeadFFX, or some other guys". So yes I reccommend Shadow as a FFFE Officer as well. BTW Fantasy Gamer could we have a Funny Caption Contest here as well? Well that is the longest post i have written in a long long long long time, but i think with this FG you can pretty much tell that these guys will be great officers like I am . :P
Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 Fantasy_Gamer

lol Thanks for that long post. I appreciate the input. That'll help me decide. ;)

As for the funny caption thingie, as long as you can connect or relate it to FF, feel free to do so. ;)

fffan9391

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 fffan9391
Member since 2007 • 4967 Posts

Now here FG I can tell you about these guys. Since fffan9391 is one of my officers in TPS3E and shadow is a recruit in FFFU, KHE, and TPS3E. To start off, fffan9391, this guy is great to have as an officer, and to back that up, if you go over to the TPS3E Hall of Fame he got officer of the month for October. Also what he says about logging in is true, he comes everyday, and in all the unions I am in, i see him posting in couple topics here and there. So he is very devoted to his unions and especially devoted to the ones he is officer in. fffan9391 also reads everything the union has to offer and comments on everything to share his views and thoughts, and to back that up he got October's award of Informatioon Gatherer which means he commented on most news updates in the TPS3E, i have experience with fffan9391 and he is a great officer, always helps out and i reccomend him as a FFFE Officer. maniamsmart

Wow, thanks maniam, I didn't know I was that highly admired. :oops:

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 shadow_571-2254112256380627405
Hmmm, Funny Caption on this union, No DJ Lafleur!!!! I might win this time.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 shadow_571-2254112256380627405
oh, BTW I edited my first name on my application:)
Bioshockraptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#198 Bioshockraptor
Member since 2008 • 21483 Posts
That caption contest sounds great!!
DrAwesomeMD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 DrAwesomeMD
Member since 2007 • 17547 Posts

Hmmm, Funny Caption on this union, No DJ Lafleur!!!! I might win this time.shadow_571

Actually, DJ is a member here, he just doesn't post a whole lot. :P

Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 Fantasy_Gamer
Hmmm, Funny Caption on this union, No DJ Lafleur!!!! I might win this time.shadow_571

[QUOTE="shadow_571"]Hmmm, Funny Caption on this union, No DJ Lafleur!!!! I might win this time.DrAwesomeMD

Actually, DJ is a member here, he just doesn't post a whole lot. :P

[QUOTE="DrAwesomeMD"]

Maybe he's just busy 'coz he's a general mod now.... But I think we can always invite him to join that Funny Caption thingie. What do you think shadow? :P