FFE: Get To Know You Better (Introduction and Friendship-Building Thread)

Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Fantasy_Gamer
Member since 2004 • 14159 Posts

Welcome to Final Fantasy Experience (FFE)!

I recognize the importance of building friendship among members of FFE. I believe that it is the best way to develop and maintain regular and active members here at Final Fantasy Experience. With that in mind, I am adopting the idea of the CORE for a more personal introduction thread.

This thread will replace our "Welcome to Final Fantasy Experience (Introduce Yourself Here!)". In this format, I encourage everyone to, not only, introduce yourself to the community (and be gone forever), but also tell more things about you, how you look like (you can put your photos at FFE: Members Photo Album), your hobbies, the activities that keep you busy, etc. Visit this thread regularly and know more about that other guy lurking around in the other side of the planet. Also, please fill up this info list so we can put you in our FFE: Members Profiles:

General

1. Short Introduction:
2. GS Name:
3. Real Name:
4. Position In FFE:
5. Gender:
6. Date of Birth:
7. Place of Birth:
8. Height:
9. Weight (jk):
10. Ethnicity:
11. Current Location of Residence:
12. Religion:
13. Job:
14. Personality:
15, Habits/Mannerisms;
16. Girl/Boy Friends:
17. Pets:
18. What Do You Look for in a Person:
19. What Do You Look Away From in a Person:
20. Consoles Owned:
21. How Long Have You Played Games:
22. Which Final Fantasy Have You Played:
23. If you could be any FF character, which character would you be:
24. How long have you been on Gamespot:
25. Favorite muscial instrument:

Favourites

1. Game(s) in General:
2. FF Game:
3. Console(s):
4. Movie(s):
5. TV Show(s):
6. Food:
7. Colour:
8. Music:
9. Place of Travel:

Other

1. Other interests and hobbies:
2. Contact Information:
3. Random Facts

Do you have something you could add to the list? Let us know and we will add it! :) (Member Profiles idea from Square Enix Experience)

Let us try to break the barriers of the internet and build a better, friendship-based relationship between us, regardless of our age, gender, nationality, etc.

Hope you'll enjoy learning and sharing your Final Fantasy experience with us. :)

~ Fantasy Gamer

Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Fantasy_Gamer

I'll start! :D

General

1. Short Introduction: Welcome to all the members of Final Fantasy Experience!
2. GS Name: Fantasy_Gamer
3. Real Name: Anthony
4. Position In FFE: Administrator/Leader
5. Gender: Male
6. Date of Birth: 24 February 1983
7. Place of Birth: San Jose City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
8. Height: 5'10"
9. Weight (jk): 155 lbs.
10. Ethnicity: Filipino/Asian
11. Current Location of Residence: Philippines
12. Religion: Born Again Christian/Evangelical
13. Job: Lawyer/Financial Intelligence Agent/Anti-Money Launderer
14. Personality: Complicated/adaptable (Check below @ random facts)
15, Habits/Mannerisms/Vices; videogames, sleeping
16. Girl/Boy Friends: I have a girlfriend fo 2 years now.
17. Pets: dog, goldfishes
18. What Do You Look for in a Person: kind, sensible, intellectually stimulating
19. What Do You Look Away From in a Person: those that act like as if they are always correct, always right, always superior... and the rest are just plain trash--they really get into my nerve easily
20. Consoles Owned: FamiCom, Playstation, Playstation 2, PS3, PSP, 3DS, PC
21. How Long Have You Played Games: 25 years to date
22. Which Final Fantasy Have You Played: All EXCEPT XI and expansions, and XIV
23. If you could be any FF character, which character would you be: Cloud, Gabranth

Favourites

1. Game(s) in General: Top 3--Final Fantasy, Metal Gear Solid and Resident Evil; RPGs
2. FF Game: Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy Tactics
3. Console(s): Playstation 2
4. Movie(s): Bond of Brothers, Starship Troopers, Forrest Gump, Titanic, Braveheart, The Last Samurai, Letters From Iwo Jima, A.I. Artificial Intelligence, Bicentennial Man, A Walk To Remember, Sleepless in Seattle, Notting Hill, Pretty Woman, Little Manhattan, Highschool Musical, The Lord of the Rings Trilogy, Beauty and the Beast
5. TV Show(s): Probe, The Correspondents, Private Conversations, Strictly Politics, Square Off, CNN, FOX News, TBN, National Geographic Channel, The Ellen Degeneres Show, Bioman, X-Men The Animated Series, Thunder Jet, Magic Knight Rayearth, Garfield & Friends
6. Food: seafoods
7. Color: White, Black, Blue, Gray, Red
8. Music: Generally, mellow music | love songs; Ballad and R&B; contemporary Christian music, videogame OST
9. Place of Travel: I'm not fond of travelling.

Other

1. Other interests and hobbies: reading, webchat, being with friends, listening to and counselling friends
2. Contact Information: PM me here @ GS
3. Random Facts: ideogame addict (well, i'm more disciplined now); young at heart, but has a mature side; playful, but can be as serious if the circumstances would warrant; loner, but can get along with others;
silent-type, but can be very noisy with close friends; loves to tease girls; almost all girls I know say I'm snobbish... but once you get to know me, I'm NOT!; approachable; weird... sometimes

Gamer4Iife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Gamer4Iife
Member since 2008 • 6010 Posts

General

1. Short Introduction: Welcome to our glorious union! :x
2. GS Name: Take a wild guess :o
3. Real Name: Stanley
4. Position In FFE: Officer
6. Date of Birth: 22 June, 1989
7. Place of Birth: In the middle of the woods
8. Height: 6' / 1,8m
9. Weight: 187 lbs / 85kgs
10. Ethnicity: Mixed Caucasian/Asian
11. Current Location of Residence: Canada
12. Religion: Atheist
13. Job: I work part-time at a bar
14. Personality: I have one of those
15, Habits/Mannerisms/Vices: I chew my nails regularly, I have OCD and a compulsive shopping disorder :P
16. Girl/Boy Friends: I'm singel, luhdeez... :oops:
17. Pets: I have a cute little kitten named Kitty
18. What Do You Look for in a Person: Kindness, sense of humor, open-mindedness :)
19. What Do You Look Away From in a Person: Ignorance, arrogance, stubborness :x
20. Consoles Owned: NES, SNES, GB, N64, PS1, GB Color, GBA, GCN, PS2, GBA SP, NDS, NDS Lite, PSP Phat, PSP Slim, Wii, PS3, X360
21. How Long Have You Played Games: Since I was 5
22. Which Final Fantasy Have You Played: All except Final Fantasy XI + expansions, Crystal Chronicles Ring of Fates and Echoes of Time and some other obscure game in the series I'm probably forgetting
23. If you could be any FF character, which character would you be: Vivi, black magic for the win!

Favourites

1. Game(s) in General: Top 10 - The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, Metal Gear Solid, Final Fantasy, Shin Megami Tensei: Persona, Pokemon, Ace Attorney, Dragon Quest, Tales, The Elder Scrolls
2. FF Game: Final Fantasy IX
3. Console(s): SNES
4. Movie(s): Street Fighter (I love dumb movies), American Pie, Scary Movie
5. TV Show(s): South Park, Batman: The Animated Series
6. Food: CHICKEN! :o
7. Color: Black and red
8. Music: Old-school rap. Not that **** you hear on MTV, I'm talking about rap back when it was good in the 80s-90s. And of course, video game music
9. Place of Travel: Been to a lot of places in America, Europe, Asia and Africa, but Amsterdam, Netherlands was by far the best. I went there last year with my friend, it was epic. Hot girls and wooden shoes everywhere :o

Other

1. Other interests and hobbies: Music, sports, hanging with friends
2. Contact Information: Smoke signal, morse code, signal lamp or private message
3. Random Facts: 15 random facts about myself

billybobbarvis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 billybobbarvis
Member since 2006 • 2737 Posts
What does the (jk) mean after weight?
topazsage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 topazsage
Member since 2009 • 26 Posts

1. Short Introduction: Hey~ I hope to get to know you all better ^_^
2. GS Name: topazsage
3. Real Name: Laura
4. Position In FFE: Recruit
5. Gender: Female
6. Date of Birth: 1986/02/19
7. Place of Birth: Indianapolis, Indiana - USA
8. Height: 5'4
9. Weight (jk): 170lbs O.o
10. Ethnicity: Irish American
11. Current Location of Residence: Indiana, though I plan on moving to Sweden once my application for residency goes through
12. Religion: Methodist - Christian
13. Job: Writer
14. Personality: Easy-Going, sometimes Bubbly
15, Habits/Mannerisms; Writing, Interior Design, Video Games, Forum Operating
16. Girl/Boy Friends: Boy :)
17. Pets: 2 cats, Buddha & Peanut
18. What Do You Look for in a Person: Someone who can appreciate life completely
19. What Do You Look Away From in a Person: Liars and Cheaters. I believe you can accomplish your goals without using either method listed before.
20. Consoles Owned: PS1, PS2, XBOX360, GBA, PSP
21. How Long Have You Played Games: Since I was born ^_^
22. Which Final Fantasy Have You Played: All EXCEPT XI and expansions and Crystal Chronicles outside of GC
23. If you could be any FF character, which character would you be: Selphie

Favourites

1. Game(s) in General: Disgaea
2. FF Game: Final Fantasy 9
3. Console(s): PS2
4. Movie(s): Twilight, Harry Potter, LotR
5. TV Show(s): The Pretender, Fringe, House
6. Food: Sopa de Lima
7. Colour: Green
8. Music: Anything but rap... remember, you cant spell crap without rap.
9. Place of Travel: I've been to Sweden and Japan, and I love them both ^_^

Other

1. Other interests and hobbies: Crafting, Cooking, Ultimate Frisbee
2. Contact Information: pm me here on gs :)
3. Random Facts: My mothers meatloaf sucks :lol:

Avatar image for twilightlullaby
twilightlullaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 twilightlullaby
Member since 2008 • 5143 Posts

1. Short Introduction: Umm, hi I guess?
2. GS Name: twilightlullaby
3. Real Name: -censored- I wish I knew...
5. Gender: Female, of course.
6. Date of Birth:...
7. Place of Birth:...
8. Height: 5'8"
9. Weight (jk): -_- Are you serious?
10. Ethnicity: Part Japanese, part Spanish and part Connecticut Yankee! :P
11. Current Location of Residence: Somewhere in Maryland...more Baltimore-ish
12. Religion: Christian...*sighs* I guess...?
13. Job: Student/various other stuff
14. Personality: Friendly, a bit crazy, always ready to make new friends (Irepeat myself a bit)
15, Habits/Mannerisms; biting my nails, never sleeping, tendency to call things "cute", in real life I'm a bit of a ditz
16. Boy Friend: Guess! :P
17. Pets: A kitty, a puppy , and a rock
18. What Do You Look for in a Person: Someone who can take a joke, is friendly, listens well.
19. What Do You Look Away From in a Person: always being a jerk, doesn't care, is intentionally mean, it could go on forever.
20. Consoles Owned: PS2, PSP, SP, DS
21. How Long Have You Played Games: A long time! :D
22. Which Final Fantasy Have You Played: Most of them except V and...another one or two.
23. If you could be any FF character, which character would you be: Probably Aeris...

Favourites

1. Game(s) in General: Zelda! Final Fantasy! ! ! ! RPGs in general except Shining Force. -_-
2. FF Game: VI, VII and X
4. Movie(s): The Matix, Spirited Away (you must watch this! :x)...and the occasional romantic comedy. :P
5. TV Show(s): Don't have one right now...oh wait. It's embarassing but...I like watching Ugly Betty.
6. Food: The edible kind!
7. Colour: Green or black...
8. Music: Reach Out To the Truth from Persona 4! No seriously, I can't listen to anything else right now..
9. Place of Travel: Japan, I'm going next summer! :O

Other

1. Other interests and hobbies: I like to play piano in my spare time. I also "attempt" to sing.
2. Contact Information: PM me if you want it. I don't feel comfortable sharing in the open...sorry.
3. Random Facts: I love cookies, it's raining outside and I have the window open...my cat is chewing on my laptop plug.

DrAwesomeMD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 DrAwesomeMD
Member since 2007 • 17547 Posts

1. Short Introduction:Hey all.
2. GS Name: DrAwesomeMD
3. Real Name: Cory
4. Position In FFE: Recruit, former Officer
6. Date of Birth: March 21st, 1993
7. Place of Birth: San Antonio, Texas
8. Height: 5' 8 1/2" or so
9. Weight (jk): 124 lbs
10. Ethnicity: White
11. Current Location of Residence: My house
12. Religion: Christian
13. Job: None.
14. Personality: Nice, sarcastic. I'm also pretty shy in real life
15, Habits/Mannerisms; Playing games.
16. Girl/Boy Friends: None. Bachelor FTW. :P
17. Pets: A dog
18. What Do You Look for in a Person: If they're funny and won't be a jerk to me or my other friends.
19. What Do You Look Away From in a Person: If they're douchebags
20. Consoles Owned: I own all current gen consoles and both handhelds.
21. How Long Have You Played Games: As long as I can remember.
22. Which Final Fantasy Have You Played: I-X, XII, XIII, Tactics and its successors, X-2, Crisis Core, Dirge of Cerberus, Dissidia, and Revenant Wings.
23. If you could be any FF character, which character would you be: Zidane or Hope.

Favourites

1. Game(s) in General: FF's, MGS series, and others.
2. FF Game: FFXIII
3. Console(s): PS3, 360, and SNES
4. Movie(s): The Dark Knight, Iron Man, Full Metal Jacket, Watchmen, Die Hard 3, Die Hard 4, National Lampoon's Van Wilder, Malibu's Most Wanted.
5. TV Show(s): Burn Notice, Psych, Law and Order: SVU, Scrubs(Seasons 1-6), Monk, Futurama, White Collar, In Plain Sight, South Park, Mythbusters, NCIS, NCIS: Los Angeles, Chuck, The Middle, Malcom in the Middle, That '70s Show, Community, George Lopez, and It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia.
6. Food: Cereal, chicken, turkey
7. Colour: Green, blue, red.
8. Music: No preference. If it sounds good to my ears, I'll listen to it.
9. Place of Travel: Any beach with cool water and big waves.

Other

1. Other interests and hobbies:Gaming.
2. Contact Information: PM me.
3. Random Facts: I am the self-described #1 fan of Lightning Farron! ^___^

Bauers-Twin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#10 Bauers-Twin
Member since 2007 • 14150 Posts

General

1. Short Introduction: Hi, I'm Bauers-Twin  or whatever you want to call me, nice to meet you. (good thread idea btw)

2. GS Name: Bauers-Twin
3. Real Name: Tim
4. Position In FFE: recruit, part time visitor

5. Gender: male
6. Date of Birth: April 24, 1992 (almost my b-day!)
7. Place of Birth: NJ
8. Height: almost 6 feet
9. Weight (jk): haha i am skinny
10. Ethnicity: i'm a mix, german, italian, english, polish, irish, etc.

11. Current Location of Residence: New Jersey, United States..in a small town called Shamong, look it up on googlemaps

12. Religion: baptist
13. Job: none yet, applied at Pretzel factory today! haha

14. Personality: I am chill all the time i make little snarky jokes i only argue about games, music, or pop culture, besides that i basically just chill.

15, Habits/Mannerisms; don't know what to put here

16. Girl/Boy Friends: none currently
17. Pets: my dog Tori, english springer spaniel

18. What Do You Look for in a Person:  niceness, laughs at what i say, has good conversations and tells interesting stories
19. What Do You Look Away From in a Person: bad music taste, poser, trying to fit into some crowd, jackassery

20. Consoles Owned: NES, Sega Genesis, PC, PS3, PS2, PS1, old gameboy..hmm..thats it i think

21. How Long Have You Played Games: since my youth
22. Which Final Fantasy Have You Played: parts of I,II,III. Then: VII, VIII, IX, X, XII

23. If you could be any FF character, which character would you be: Tidus, i know everyone hates him but he is so cool imo he is a superstar athelete who saves the world and gets with the hot chick

Favourites

1. Game(s) in General: Diablo series, Dynasty Warriors, sports games, Final Fantasy (of course), Jak and Daxter, Age of Empires series, Ratchet and Clank series, Rollercoaster Tycoon, Splinter Cell

2. FF Game: FFVII or FFX are tied

3. Console(s): PS2 by far i never play my PS3

4. Movie(s): Fight Club, Bourne Series, Bond, Starwars

5. TV Show(s):24, Prison Break, South Park, Family Guy, Chapelle Show, The Simpsons, sports, Burn Notice
6. Food: alot
7. Colour: yellow
8. Music: indie, rock, alternative rock, i could go on forever with this one but those are the main genres

Other

1. Other interests and hobbies: sports (i play soccer and basketball but enjoy watching most sports), music (i am a complete a hole when it comes to music), hanging with friends

2. Contact Information: AIM: Tk0wns09, facebook too, and myspace, pm me if you want.

3. Random Facts: I won homecoming king twice at my school

done.

billybobbarvis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 billybobbarvis

General

1. Short Introduction: Hello.
2. GS Name: BillyBobBarvis
3. Real Name: William ****** *******
6. Date of Birth: June 23, 1993
7. Place of Birth: T. Bay, ON...Canada.
8. Height: 5'7"
9. Weight (jk): 130 lbs
10. Ethnicity: Japanese...I wish. :( Actually, caucasian...(?)
11. Current Location of Residence: T. Bay, ON
12. Religion: Christian, apparantly. I was baptized at birth. Although, I'd never be caught dead at church, nor do I pray or any of that stuff.
13. Job: I work at A&W. Yes, a fast food restaurant... *Slinks away*
14. Personality: I make dirty jokes alot, and I start small riots whenever the power goes out by yelling "RIOT" then wailing on some bystander. (At School)
15. Habits/Mannerisms: My only habit is being a great guy, and I have awesome manners. I'm very polite. *Shifty Eyes*
16. Girl/Boy Friends: Boy.  ... ... ... JKJKJK! None at the moment, although, I prefer girls. :P
17. Pets: 3 Cats, 1 Dog, and 1 Lizard.
18. What Do You Look for in a Person: Is funny, popular, and is good-lookin'. 8)
19. What Do You Look Away From in a Person: Ignores me, is shallow, and ESPECIALLY people who call theirselves a gangster! Also people with bad grammar.
20. Consoles Owned: PSP, DS, PS1, PS2, SNES, Gameboy Color, and a broken PC.
21. How Long Have You Played Games: 3 years...(?)
22. Which Final Fantasy Have You Played: I, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, X-2, XI+Plus Expansion packs, XII, Crisis Core, FF CC:  RoC, FF VII: DoC.
23. If you could be any FF character, which character would you be: Rikku.

Favourites

1. Game(s) in General: If FF doesn't count, then I'd have to say DMC 3 is the best game ever made, next to FF X, of course.
2. FF Game: Final Fantasy X
3. Console(s): PS1-PS3, PSP, PC, DS. Great consoles. I want a PS3. :(
4. Movie(s): FF VII: Advent Children, Sex Drive, Pineapple Express, Superbad, Knocked Up, Hamlet 2. Basically anything with Seth Rogen in it. Step Brothers, Semi-Pro, Hot Rod.
5. TV Show(s): If anime counts: GURREN FREAKIN' LAGAAN!!!, Soul Eater, Death Note, Shakugan no Shana, Magical Pokaan. Two and a Half Men, Friends, Seinfeld.
6. Food: Pizza, Jell-O.
7. Colour: Blue, green, pink.
8. Music: Bands like Atreyu, Thrice, Devil Wears Prada, AFI, As I Lay Dying, Breaking Benjamin, Bless the Fall, Hopes Die Last, Funeral For a Friend, I Set My Friends on Fire, Saosin, Dashboard Confessional, Secondhand Serenade, Silverstein, Twelve Gauge Valentine, Bring Me the Horizon, Underoath, A Static Lullaby, You get the picture... :)
9. Place of Travel: Yes.

Other

1. Other interests and hobbies: Watching Anime, playing guitar, dirtbiking, skateboarding, listening to music, other things that can't be mentioned on GS... :L
2. Contact Information: If you stand in front of a mirror and yell "BILLY, BILLY, BILLY", you'll summon me.
3. Random Facts: I hate fish.

DrAwesomeMD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 DrAwesomeMD

GURREN FREAKIN' LAGAAN!!!

billybobbarvis

Holy crap, you're a GL fan too? Awesome! I thought I was the only one here! :o

billybobbarvis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 billybobbarvis
Awesome!DrAwesomeMD

Not just awesome... Dr. Awesome!
[QUOTE="billybobbarvis"]

DrAwesomeMD

Yes. I watched it after you mentioned it about a month ago, and THANK YOU. Episode 8 was sad... :( I was going to stop watching after that, but I knew I had to keep watching for Kamina's sake!

sk84uhlivin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 sk84uhlivin
Member since 2009 • 1393 Posts

i cant post my info

1st off i cant copy and paste

and then when i finally get it on there it'll give me an error what gives? 

DrAwesomeMD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 DrAwesomeMD
[QUOTE="DrAwesomeMD"]Awesome!billybobbarvis

Not just awesome... Dr. Awesome!
[QUOTE="billybobbarvis"]

DrAwesomeMD

Yes. I watched it after you mentioned it about a month ago, and THANK YOU. Episode 8 was sad... :( I was going to stop watching after that, but I knew I had to keep watching for Kamina's sake!

I cried manly tears at that. :(

billybobbarvis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 billybobbarvis

i cant post my info

sk84uhlivin

It's GS being crappy, no doubt...

DrAwesomeMD

It got me really mad when that kid with the large forehead, whose name I forgot, was piloting Gurren. Yoko should have been piloting it, dammit! I was waiting for them to kill him off from the moment I first saw him, but they never did... :(
A side note: Viral PWNS!

DrAwesomeMD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 DrAwesomeMD
[QUOTE="sk84uhlivin"]

i cant post my info

billybobbarvis

It's GS being crappy, no doubt...

DrAwesomeMD

It got me really mad when that kid with the large forehead, whose name I forgot, was piloting Gurren. Yoko should have been piloting it, dammit! I was waiting for them to kill him off from the moment I first saw him, but they never did... :(
A side note: Viral PWNS!

You're talking about Rossiu. :P I hated that guy so much in the 2nd half. :x Viral does indeed pwn. Also, Kittan FTW!

Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Fantasy_Gamer

i cant post my info

sk84uhlivin

Try to use a differnet browser.

billybobbarvis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 billybobbarvis

You're talking about Rossiu. :P I hated that guy so much in the 2nd half. :x Viral does indeed pwn. Also, Kittan FTW!

DrAwesomeMD

I hated him throughout the whole series, but even more so in the second half. Thinks he's so smart! :x And yes, Kittan helped take my mind off...Kamina... :(
Avatar image for KityKittyCatCat
KityKittyCatCat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#21 KityKittyCatCat
Member since 2008 • 522 Posts

General

1. Short Introduction: Hi there!
2. GS Name: KityKittyCatCat
3. Real Name: Lorna
6. Date of Birth: 01/10/1991 (1st October, not 10th January)
7. Place of Birth: England
8. Height: 5"1
9. Weight (jk): =P
10. Ethnicity: Caucasian
11. Current Location of Residence: a flat in England
12. Religion: None
13. Job: Student/ part time bakery worker to get funding for college
14. Personality: Usually shy and reserved, but can bounce off the walls and be really chatty
15, Habits/Mannerisms; Polite, has a habit of forgetting to post after reading, which I realise after about a day xD
16. Girl/Boy Friends: Do you mean like just friends or how many guys I've been with? I'll choose the latter: I've got lots of friends, a good mix of male and female. Got a boyfriend though
17. Pets: A puppy and a cat
18. What Do You Look for in a Person: Perosnality and friendliness, preferably not violence
19. What Do You Look Away From in a Person: Looks, because it's what's inside that counts

20. Consoles Owned: PS1, PS2, N64, SNES, NES, GBC, GBA, GBA:SP,DS, PSP, PC, DS lite, Wii
21. How Long Have You Played Games: Since I was about 3
22. Which Final Fantasy Have You Played: FFVII, FFVIII, FFX, FFFXII, FFIII, FF Tactics, FFXI (Hated it), FFX-2
23. If you could be any FF character, which character would you be: Rinoa

Favourites

1. Game(s) in General: RPGs
2. FF Game: FFVIII
3. Console(s): Playstation in general, Nintendo in general
4. Movie(s): Comedy and action
5. TV Show(s): Top Gear! =O
6. Food: Chocolate!
7. Colour: Blue or pink. Not subtle though: bright!
8. Music: Rock/Metal
9. Place of Travel: To town!

Other

1. Other interests and hobbies: Music, my studies, my friends
2. Contact Information: PMs
3. Random Facts: I'm a lover of cats.

billybobbarvis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 billybobbarvis

FFIX (Hated it),

KityKittyCatCat

Yoiu...hated FF IX?! Just think of Kuja!!
Gamer4Iife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Gamer4Iife

22. Which Final Fantasy Have You Played: FFVI)I, FFVIII, FFX, FFFXII, FFIII, FF Tactics, FFIX (Hated it), FFX-2

KityKittyCatCat

Whaaat ? :o:x

DrAwesomeMD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 DrAwesomeMD

Banish the FFIX hater! :x

KityKittyCatCat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 KityKittyCatCat
Oops! My bad! I meant XI !!!!
DrAwesomeMD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 DrAwesomeMD
Oh, okay. I thought we were going to have to form an angry mob! XD
KityKittyCatCat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 KityKittyCatCat
I've never got the chance to play IX, so I can't hate it!
Gamer4Iife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Gamer4Iife

Oops! My bad! I meant XI !!!!KityKittyCatCat

Oh, okay. We'll let you live this time... :)

I've never got the chance to play IX, so I can't hate it!KityKittyCatCat

Whaat ?? :x

billybobbarvis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 billybobbarvis
I've never got the chance to play IX, so I can't hate it!KityKittyCatCat

Play it. just quit your job/drop out of school so you can play it. It'll be worth it to experience the awesomeness that is Kuja...and the semi-awesomenes that is Zidane.
Katz14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Katz14
Member since 2007 • 96 Posts

1. Short Introduction: Hello. ^_^
2. GS Name: Katz14
3. Real Name: Kate
6. Date of Birth: 1989/02/14
7. Place of Birth: New York
8. Height: 5'8"
9. Weight (jk): 138lbs
11. Current Location of Residence: New York
13. Job: Student
14. Personality: I'm a nice and open-minded person, a bit shy around strangers
15, Habits/Mannerisms; Games :P
16. Girl/Boy Friends: No
17. Pets: 2 cats
18. What Do You Look for in a Person: Someone sweet, smart and good looking
19. What Do You Look Away From in a Person: People that talk behind other people's backs
20. Consoles Owned: SNES, N64, Gamecube, PS1, PS2, XBOX360, Gameboy, GBA, DS, PSP
21. How Long Have You Played Games: Long :P
22. Which Final Fantasy Have You Played: All main FFs and the FF Tactics games
23. If you could be any FF character, which character would you be: Tifa

Favourites

1. Game(s) in General: Most RPGs
2. FF Game: Final Fantasy 7
4. Movie(s): Harry Potter, Twilight
5. TV Show(s): Lost, South Park
6. Food: Pizza
7. Colour: Pink
8. Music: No preferences
9. Place of Travel: Italy

Other

1. Other interests and hobbies: Painting, drawing
2. Contact Information: Send me a message
3. Random Facts: Can't think of anything :P

Gamer4Iife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Gamer4Iife
Welcome to the union, Katz. Hope you'll like it here.;)
II-Keyran-II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 II-Keyran-II
Member since 2009 • 132 Posts

General

1. Short Introduction: I used to be in this union quite some time back, but lost my details to login, so here I am again, the main reason I decided to join this Final Fantasy union over any of the others is simply because I like the general feeling here, everyone is friendly, and we can get some fantastic discussions going on in the forums. Thanks for having me.
2. GS Name: II-Keyran-II
3. Real Name: Kieran
4. Position In FFE: Regular member
6. Date of Birth: 26th Novemver 1990 (18)
7. Place of Birth: England, UK.
8. Height: 5"11
9. Weight: Don't know exactly, i'm "average", I suppose.
11. Current Location of Residence: England, UK.
13. Job: No job, full-time student.
14. Personality: I like to think I have a nice personality, people find me easy to talk to.
15, Habits/Mannerisms: Nail biting, it's a bad habit, I know.
16. Girl/Boy Friends: Not currently
17. Pets: Hamster and Cat
18. What Do You Look for in a Person: Brown hair, blue/green eyes, slim, and generally awesome :P
19. What Do You Look Away From in a Person: I try not to look anything away, as I like to get to know people before I judge them, but a generally bad personality can put me of i.e. nasty, mean, etc.
20. Consoles Owned: MegaDrive (AKA Genesis), Nintendo 64, PlayStation, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, PSP, GameCube, Xbox 360, Dreamcast, and Amstrad.
21. How Long Have You Played Games: Since around the age of 4, started on the MegaDrive.
22. Which Final Fantasy Have You Played: Final Fantasy I - XII, Tactics, Final Fantasy III and Final Fantasy IV DS Remakes, Crystal Chronicles, and Final Fantasy: Mystic Quest.
23. If you could be any FF character, which character would you be: Cloud Strife.

Favourites

1. Game(s) in General: All time favourite game series' in general are Final Fantasy, Metal Gear Solid, and Resident Evil.
2. FF Game: Final Fantasy VII
3. Console(s): PlayStation 1
4. Movie(s): A Nightmare On Elm Street, Mallrats, Clerks, Halloween, Dumb & Dumber, Halloween.
5. TV Show(s): FRIENDS, Everybody Loves Raymond, The Inbetweeners, Only Fools & Horses.
6. Food: Spaghetti Bolagnaise and KFC, not together obviously.
7. Colour: Purple, no reason why.
8. Music: I'll go by genre's - Grunge and Punk
9. Place of Travel: I haven't been out of England in my life, but i'd LOVE to visit Japan and America sometime in my life.

Other

1. Other interests and hobbies: Playing guitar.
2. Contact Information: My email is keyransolo@hotmail.co.uk, add if you want to chat.
3. Random Facts: ----

Gamer4Iife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Gamer4Iife

Hey, Keyran. Welcome to FFE.

I think I vaguely remember you. You used to have an avatar of Kieran from Fire Emblem, did you not ? :o

II-Keyran-II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 II-Keyran-II
Member since 2009 • 132 Posts

Hey, Keyran. Welcome to FFE.

I think I vaguely remember you. You used to have an avatar of Kieran from Fire Emblem, did you not ? :o

Gamer4Iife

Nah that wasn't me, but i'm stoked there's someone called Kieran in Fire Emblem :D 

Never knew that due to the fact I haven't touched Fire Emblem in my gaming life.

Katz14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Katz14

Welcome to the union, Katz. Hope you'll like it here.;)Gamer4Iife

Thanks, J-Poh. :) I do like it here. This union is really fun.

Gamer4Iife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Gamer4Iife

Nah that wasn't me, but i'm stoked there's someone called Kieran in Fire Emblem :D 

Never knew that due to the fact I haven't touched Fire Emblem in my gaming life.

II-Keyran-II

Guess it was someone else, then. :P

Katz14

Don't call me that. :x

billybobbarvis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 billybobbarvis

[QUOTE="Gamer4Iife"]Welcome to the union, Katz. Hope you'll like it here.;)Katz14

Why is he J-Poh? :lol:
Gamer4Iife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Gamer4Iife
Stop calling me that, guys. :x
DrAwesomeMD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 DrAwesomeMD
Whatever you say, J-Poh.
twilightlullaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 twilightlullaby

???

Why are you called J-Poh, anyway?

Katz14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Katz14
Why is he J-Poh? :lol:billybobbarvis
It's a nickname a friend of mine came up with. It's cute, don't you think? :P
Gamer4Iife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Gamer4Iife

It's a nickname a friend of mine came up with. It's cute, don't you think? :PKatz14

No. :|

twilightlullaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 twilightlullaby
It's sort of...weird. :?
billybobbarvis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 billybobbarvis
It sounds like what you'd name your cat...
Ya, it's cute. :)
sk84uhlivin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 sk84uhlivin
Member since 2009 • 1393 Posts

General

1. Short Introduction:I'm a loser, so if i cant start a conversation, sorry.....
2. GS Name:sk84uhlivin
3. Real Name: Paytes
4. Position In FFE:Recruit....
5. Gender:Male
6. Date of Birth:8/29/94
7. Place of Birth:Hospital?
8. Height:5'10"
9. Weight (jk):174 lbs
10. Ethnicity:White
11. Current Location of Residence:Culpeper
12. Religion:Baptist but i dont really believe in god
13. Job:Student if that counts
14. Personality:Can't fit in....
15, Habits/Mannerisms: I have great manners around adults and people I don't know very well
16. Girl/Boy Friends:I'M A LOSER AND NO ONE LIKES ME
17. Pets:A black lab
18. What Do You Look for in a Person: Trust-worthy, fun side, non-tree hugger
19. What Do You Look Away From in a Person:B!TCHYNESS
20. Consoles Owned:GBC, GBASP, PS2, WII, DS
21. How Long Have You Played Games:since like idk, 7
22. Which Final Fantasy Have You Played:XII, X, XII: Revenant Wings
23. If you could be any FF character, which character would you be:Sephiroth

Favourites

1. Game(s) in General:RPG's
2. FF Game: XII FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3. Console(s): PS2 or Wii
4. Movie(s):Umm Dark Knight wasn't bad, The Truman Show
5. TV Show(s):Lost, Family Guy, Prison Break, That '70s Show
6. Food:Steak, ANY SEAFOOD!, PIZZA
7. Colour:Black
8. Music:Thrash Metal
9. Place of Travel:idk...

Other

1. Other interests and hobbies:I sk8board as my name suggets, i play electric guitar as well
2. Contact Information:Umm PM, phone?, IM
3. Random Facts: I can make a clover with my tongue, ive been stung by 17 hornets at once, im a loser, thats about it for me

Katz14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Katz14

It's sort of...weird. :?twilightlullaby

What would you suggest then? :P

twilightlullaby