Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#51 Flipyap28
Member since 2008 • 3865 Posts

[QUOTE="billybobbarvis"]
Ashe isn't old. >.>Gamer4Iife

But she sure acts like an old person. Never seen a more serious videogame character in all my life, it's almost annoying. >_>

thats royals for you :P

Gamer4Iife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 Gamer4Iife
Member since 2008 • 6010 Posts

Flipyap28

Not all of them are like that. Prince Edward, for example, he was awesome.

billybobbarvis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#53 billybobbarvis
Member since 2006 • 2737 Posts
[QUOTE="billybobbarvis"][QUOTE="Flipyap28"][QUOTE="billybobbarvis"][QUOTE="Flipyap28"]

[QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"]And then of Course There is Cait Sith with all his techno music. >.>Flipyap28

lol, and theres rikku with her hippy music, sorry but she looks like one so much imo

She looks more like a Pop listener-er-er-er-er-er-er-er-er-er-er-er-er-er-er-er-er-er-er-er-er-er-er-er-er-er-er-er.

would of though you would of said something lol, anbody mentions Rikku and you come lol,

Who would listen to clazical music? maybe Ashe

Ashe isn't old. >.>

but I cant see a queen listening to pop, if ashe is old... wow, shes jept her health well

I didn't know she was a queen. (Never played FFXII.) If she's a queen, why does she dress so hot?

Not all of them are like that. Prince Edward, for example, he was awesome.DJ-Lafleur

He dressed wierd.
Gamer4Iife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Gamer4Iife

[QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"]Not all of them are like that. Prince Edward, for example, he was awesome.billybobbarvis

He dressed wierd.

Heyyy... :o Why did you change my name to DJ-Lafleur ?

DrAwesomeMD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 DrAwesomeMD
Member since 2007 • 17547 Posts

[QUOTE="billybobbarvis"][QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"]Not all of them are like that. Prince Edward, for example, he was awesome.Gamer4Iife

He dressed wierd.

I was thinking the exact same thing.

billybobbarvis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 billybobbarvis
[QUOTE="Gamer4Iife"]

[QUOTE="billybobbarvis"][QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"]Not all of them are like that. Prince Edward, for example, he was awesome.DrAwesomeMD

He dressed wierd.

I was thinking the exact same thing.

I am also wondering this... :|
DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#57 DJ-Lafleur
Member since 2007 • 35604 Posts

Hmph, Gamer4life's new username is very awesome; absolutely terrific. 8)

billybobbarvis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 billybobbarvis

DJ-Lafleur

Lol. I thought it was you who said that when I edited that quote into it. >.>
Gamer4Iife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Gamer4Iife

DJ-Lafleur

I bet you're jealous, huh ? ;)

Flipyap28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Flipyap28
[QUOTE="Flipyap28"]

Gamer4Iife

Not all of them are like that. Prince Edward, for example, he was awesome.

Wow, you are the first person who likes Prince Edward, do you mind If I ask why

Gamer4Iife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Gamer4Iife

Flipyap28

The dude is a player, seducting women here and there. He uses instruments as his weapon, how cool is that ? Not to mention he's the famous 'spoony bard'.

Guys like Cecil and Kain are usually seen as the cool characters, because they're 'tough and badass' and whatnot... But that's 12 year-olds' mentality. Edward is a **** pimp. :D

DrAwesomeMD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 DrAwesomeMD
Member since 2007 • 17547 Posts
[QUOTE="Flipyap28"]

Gamer4Iife

The dude is a player, seducting women here and there. He uses instruments as his weapon, how cool is that ? Not to mention he's the famous 'spoony bard'.

Guys like Cecil and Kain are usually seen as the cool characters, because they're 'tough and badass' and whatnot... But that's 12 year-olds' mentality. Edward is a **** pimp. :D

We all know the best pimp is Edgar. ;)

billybobbarvis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 billybobbarvis

[QUOTE="Flipyap28"]

Gamer4Iife

I don't remember him hitting on any other chicks, besides what's her dead face. >.> But then again I don't even remember if he's from FF III or IV. 

DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 DJ-Lafleur

[QUOTE="Gamer4Iife"][QUOTE="Flipyap28"]

billybobbarvis

I don't remember him hitting on any other chicks, besides what's her dead face. >.> But then again I don't even remember if he's from FF III or IV.

Hmph, I personally feel that edward is a big pile of dog feces, but to each he is own I suppose. :P

P.S- Edward is from FFIV.

Gamer4Iife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Gamer4Iife
We all know the best pimp is Edgar. ;)DrAwesomeMD
Hahaha, but does he actually ever seduces another woman? I remember that one kid in Figaro Castle wanted to marry him, but she doesn't count... >_>
billybobbarvis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 billybobbarvis
[QUOTE="billybobbarvis"]

[QUOTE="Gamer4Iife"][QUOTE="Flipyap28"]

DJ-Lafleur

Hmph, I personally feel that edward is a big pile of dog feces, but to each he is own I suppose. :P

P.S- Edward is from FFIV.

Lol that's a good way to describe him!
Flipyap28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Flipyap28
Edward was just a stupid royal, he seemed sad through out the whole game-didnt get over that girls death like the great sage did, plus he is a bard lol, bards are the worst characters for boys imo
billybobbarvis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 billybobbarvis
Edward was just a stupid royal, he seemed sad through out the whole game-didnt get over that girls death like the great sage did, plus he is a bard lol, bards are the worst characters for boys imoFlipyap28

Well you'd be sad, wouldn't you?
Gamer4Iife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Gamer4Iife

Edward was just a stupid royal, he seemed sad through out the whole game-didnt get over that girls death like the great sage did, plus he is a bard lol, bards are the worst characters for boys imoFlipyap28

What ? Did we play the same game ? Because he totally got over it in mine. >_>

DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 DJ-Lafleur

[QUOTE="Flipyap28"]Edward was just a stupid royal, he seemed sad through out the whole game-didnt get over that girls death like the great sage did, plus he is a bard lol, bards are the worst characters for boys imoGamer4Iife

Yes, the walking pile of dog feces did actually get over Anna's death.

man, I think I have a new nickname for Edward. :lol:

CMakaCreative

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#71 CMakaCreative
Member since 2004 • 2107 Posts

I never took that line literally when Cloud said "I'll rap with you guys for a while". I always took it as he could talk with them for a while. I remember people saying things like, let me rap to you or let's rap a taste....which meant they wanted to talk. That's that old slang. But now you have opened up pandora's box by putting this image of Cloud the EmCee in my head.

Being an EmCee (rapper) myself, Cloud would have more than enough stories to tell to be a good rapper. He could be a NY style rapper or maybe even a West Coast style rapper. He could talk about his rough childhood of being an outcast or talk about how he be cutting fools up with sword. He'd need to change his clothes tho. He'd need to wear them hoodies those clones wore to get some street appeal. I could just imagine how he'd flow on a DJ Hojo beat...

West Coast Flow

I aint no pimp or no hustler

Just a mercenary with a sword I call Buster

Don't look at me wrong, f*** around, I might cut ya

If you aint down with Avelanche, then to me, you a sucka

NY Flow

The streets took my boy Zack at a very young age

Now I'm just so confused with a heart filled with rage

And at this stage of my life, I don't know who to trust

Can't even trust my own thoughts, it's rediculous

Track featuring Avalenche

I swing swords, you bust caps, they can't f*** with that

You spear soldiers in their back, they can't f*** with that

Combo's with acrobats, they can't f*** with that

Avelanche in the house, Shinra will colapse

I could go all day with this...

From what I've read about the secret history of Cloud the EmCee is he used to be signed to Shinra Entertainments (SE for short). Cloud's best friend & label mate, Zack was supposed to drop an album off the success of his single "First Class Soldier". There were rumors that Zack didn't agree with the direction the album was going & wanted to do more LLCoolJ type songs dedicated to Aerith, but Shinra's President wanted a more gangsta album. Zack decided to go independent & break his contract. Meanwhile, Cloud was being influenced by another label mate, someone Zack looked up to, Sephiroth, the most gansta rapper out. Cloud & Sephiroth would smoke mako together with SE's most popular band "The Turks". One night, Cloud got super high on Mako & started tripping out. Zack decided to take Cloud with him to the slums to start an independent label & get him clean & sober. Apparently Zack was found murdered on a botched robbery, but insiders say that Shinra sent a message to any other artist who thought able leaving the label. Cloud witness the murder but was too high to do anything. He decided to keep Zack's dream alive by starting up a label to rival SE. That's when he met B. Diddy, who was just starting his own label up. He already had signed his first artist Tifa, an R&B singer, who grew up with Cloud. She was able to talk him into signing up with the newly formed Avelanche Records. From there, they would go & look for new talent from all genre of music. They hired Cath Sith as their bodyguard & bouncer. Went on to build an empire by signing such acts as Cid for the country music listeners, Yuffie the pop princess, Vicent, who was formally signed to SE but had disappeared, only to find out SE tried to have him killed also. He was the alternative rock act. Red XIII & Arieth were just able to sign a deal with SE before B. Diddy & comany talked them out of it. Red XIII became their Heavy Metal Act & Aerith was their Bluegrass singer. With a stable of diverse acts, Avelanche became one of the most successful independent labels around. Of course Shinra had beef with them stealing acts & cutting into their profits. The death of SE's President shook the foundations of the label. Some said it might have been a drug deal gone bad or a botched robbery. Sources tell another story. They say that when Sephiroth decided he no longer wanted to be part of the SE family, the President of SE threatened Sephiroth's life only to end up losing his own. Sephiroth ended up leaving SE, & went on a full rap campaign beefing with everyone, especially Cloud. One particular track "Cloud the B****" was a huge hit. Lines like "You think your real tough homie, think you're flows are hot/ I know why they call you Cloud, 'cause of all the tears you drop/ Like rain, you just a phony trying to be like me/ Oh by the way, it was me who killed your mommy..." With success comes problems for Avalenche Records. Rumors were flying around that Cloud had a threesome with Tifa & Aerith, which ruined Aerith goody two shoes image. Talks of Cloud being a crossdresser on the down low arose. Some say that Cid was hook on weed like his idol Willy Nelson. Vincent being a devil worshipper didn't seem to hurt his record sales tho. Eventually Aerith was murdered. Some say that once again, a botch robbery rob her of her life. But word on the streets were she had set up a meeting with Shinra executives to try to stop all the hating only to be murdered by hating a$$ Sephiroth himself, the gulliest, grimmiest, gansta rapper alive. With the passing of Aerith, Cloud got hooked on Mako again, overdosing & slipping into a coma. He would come out of it with the help of Tifa's prayers & become the greats rapper alive, which didn't sit to well with Sephiroth. It all came to a head at the Music Awards. By the end of the night, Sephiroth was found murdered. Botched robbery??? No one is saying. But as those famous words echoed from a 2Pac movie, the question remains, who got the juice now?

Gamer4Iife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 Gamer4Iife

^

That was hilarious ! Must have taken some time to type all that. :lol:

But you forgot to talk about Sephiroth's legacy, by which I mean his unfinished album, Meteor, and his protege Kadaj. :lol:

CMakaCreative

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#73 CMakaCreative
Member since 2004 • 2107 Posts

^

That was hilarious ! Must have taken some time to type all that. :lol:

But you forgot to talk about Sephiroth's legacy, by which I mean his unfinished album, Meteor, and his protege Kadaj. :lol:

Gamer4Iife

Ahhh man, not the unfinished Meteor album!!! I'll let you tell that story. As far as Kadaj goes, he just ended up being a one hit wonder. He rap hard but he was soft like cheese cake. I heard he was using a lot of Sephiroth unused tracks & acting like he wrote it. He got exposed when Cloud challenged him to a freestyle battle. Kadaj's flow sounded so much like Sephiroth that he started to look like him. In the end Cloud ate him up. I think it was that same night Cloud got shot. You already know how the papers spinned it "Botch Robbery???" It only made Cloud more legendary cause he actually surived a botch robbery, but word on the street was that Kadaj was salty about the lost & his brothers tried to take Cloud out. I think Kadaj lost his opportunity to sign with the new and improve Shinra Entertainment cause of it all. He disappeared after that. I haven't heard about him since.

Flipyap28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Flipyap28
[QUOTE="Gamer4Iife"]

[QUOTE="Flipyap28"]Edward was just a stupid royal, he seemed sad through out the whole game-didnt get over that girls death like the great sage did, plus he is a bard lol, bards are the worst characters for boys imoDJ-Lafleur

Yes, the walking pile of dog feces did actually get over Anna's death.

man, I think I have a new nickname for Edward. :lol:

Well his GBA face in my party menu still looked sad and down to me