Flipyap28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 Flipyap28
Member since 2008 • 3865 Posts

In FFVII, there is one part near the start in the slums where Cloud sees this group of rappers which teach you stuff, tutorial stuff. Well when you speak to them Cloud says something like "Ill rap with you guys for a while" when you talk to them.

Trying to imagine it..........failing to imagine it

NeoGen85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 NeoGen85
Member since 2003 • 4270 Posts
I don't know. That was one part of the game I never could get...they look like a boy band. ROFL
Bauers-Twin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3 Bauers-Twin
Member since 2007 • 14150 Posts

this is irnoic cause i saw this on the FFVII forums the other day:

Cloud rap song

to the tune of the theme of fresh prince of bel air.

Flipyap28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Flipyap28

rofl at "you are moving with your uncle bareet with your boyfriend Zack fair"

it would be odd to see him rapping, i would of tbought Cloud would like the opposite

mother_farter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#5 mother_farter
Member since 2003 • 16676 Posts
In FFVII:ACC there should definately be a beatbox/rapping contest in the extras section. :lol: that would be awesome. I can definately see Cloud rapping lol!
Gamer4Iife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 Gamer4Iife
Member since 2008 • 6010 Posts
Of course. :P 'Straight outta Nibelheim! I pwn Sephiroth with my sick rhymes When I come at u with Omnislash U better run before I chop your ass! Everyon knows I have the best materia And hot **** like Aeris and Tifa! I have the best airship in all of Gaia and make more gils than the guys at Shinra. So if you want to mess with my town Best make sure you have some Phoenix Down!'
DrAwesomeMD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 DrAwesomeMD
Member since 2007 • 17547 Posts

Of course. :P 'Straight outta Nibelheim! I pwn Sephiroth with my sick rhymes When I come at u with Omnislash U better run before I chop your ass! Everyon knows I have the best materia And hot **** like Aeris and Tifa! I have the best airship in all of Gaia and make more gils than the guys at Shinra. So if you want to mess with my town Best make sure you have some Phoenix Down!'Gamer4Iife

That was amazing. :P

Gamer4Iife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Gamer4Iife
That was amazing. :PDrAwesomeMD
:lol: Thanks.
jstrife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 jstrife
Member since 2008 • 720 Posts
Of course. :P 'Straight outta Nibelheim! I pwn Sephiroth with my sick rhymes When I come at u with Omnislash U better run before I chop your ass! Everyon knows I have the best materia And hot **** like Aeris and Tifa! I have the best airship in all of Gaia and make more gils than the guys at Shinra. So if you want to mess with my town Best make sure you have some Phoenix Down!'Gamer4Iife
if i imagine cloud doing that right now, that would be quite distrubing
billybobbarvis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11 billybobbarvis
Member since 2006 • 2737 Posts
[QUOTE="Gamer4Iife"]Of course. :P 'Straight outta Nibelheim! I pwn Sephiroth with my sick rhymes When I come at u with Omnislash U better run before I chop your ass! Everyon knows I have the best materia And hot **** like Aeris and Tifa! I have the best airship in all of Gaia and make more gils than the guys at Shinra. So if you want to mess with my town Best make sure you have some Phoenix Down!'jstrife

Yes, although Cloud does look gangsta in AC with dem ear rings. Also, I gotta ask you jstrife, is that character in your avatar a character from an anime called Death Note? He looks familiar.
Avatar image for A_Fading_Scream
A_Fading_Scream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 A_Fading_Scream
Member since 2006 • 332 Posts
Yes. Cloud should rap...Barret shud create a posse wiv him, slide some Mr.T/generic, steriotypical african american speech into the mix haha...Vincent the body-guard, Cid the transporter, Zack the drummer, Aeris/th and tifa are clearly the hos...haha
A_Fading_Scream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 A_Fading_Scream
Yes. Cloud should rap...Barret shud create a posse wiv him, slide some Mr.T/generic, steriotypical african american speech into the mix haha...Vincent the body-guard, Cid the transporter, Zack the drummer, Aeris/th and tifa are clearly the hos...haha
Flipyap28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Flipyap28

Yes. Cloud should rap...Barret shud create a posse wiv him, slide some Mr.T/generic, steriotypical african american speech into the mix haha...Vincent the body-guard, Cid the transporter, Zack the drummer, Aeris/th and tifa are clearly the hos...hahaA_Fading_Scream

And then Cloud will probably be shot up by his biggest rival rapper, Sepiroth!!!

jstrife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 jstrife
Member since 2008 • 720 Posts

[QUOTE="jstrife"][QUOTE="Gamer4Iife"]Of course. :P 'Straight outta Nibelheim! I pwn Sephiroth with my sick rhymes When I come at u with Omnislash U better run before I chop your ass! Everyon knows I have the best materia And hot **** like Aeris and Tifa! I have the best airship in all of Gaia and make more gils than the guys at Shinra. So if you want to mess with my town Best make sure you have some Phoenix Down!'billybobbarvis

Yes, although Cloud does look gangsta in AC with dem ear rings. Also, I gotta ask you jstrife, is that character in your avatar a character from an anime called Death Note? He looks familiar.

yeah, mikami. he's my favorite death note character.

billybobbarvis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 billybobbarvis

[QUOTE="billybobbarvis"][QUOTE="jstrife"][QUOTE="Gamer4Iife"]Of course. :P 'Straight outta Nibelheim! I pwn Sephiroth with my sick rhymes When I come at u with Omnislash U better run before I chop your ass! Everyon knows I have the best materia And hot **** like Aeris and Tifa! I have the best airship in all of Gaia and make more gils than the guys at Shinra. So if you want to mess with my town Best make sure you have some Phoenix Down!'jstrife

yeah, mikami. he's my favorite death note character.

You like him more than L?! :O He was pretty cool when he said "Delete!", but come on, L!!
DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 DJ-Lafleur
Member since 2007 • 35604 Posts

Actually, if any of you bothered to do any research, you would know Cloud WAS a rapper before he joined Barret and company in Avalanch.

Cloud was rapping and beatboxing at a karoake bar one time, Barrett heard him and thought he was awesome, and hired him to so that Cloud could keep Avalanch entertained. Later that night, however, Barret witnessed Cloud fight against a bunch of gangstas in the slums of Midgar. It started out as a "yo mama" competition, but quickly ended up becoming an actual battle after the gangstas lost badly to Cloud. Cloud ended up busting some caps up their asses with the buster Sword. Impressed with what he saw, barret made Cloud a fighter in Avalanch, instead of a rapper. And then the events in the very beginning of FFVII happen after right after this.

Every Final fantasy fan knows this...:|

billybobbarvis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 billybobbarvis

Actually, if any of you bothered to do any research, you would know Cloud WAS a rapper before he joined Barret and company in Avalanch.

Cloud was rapping and beatboxing at a karoake bar one time, Barrett heard him and thought he was awesome, and hired him to so that Cloud could keep Avalanch entertained. Later that night, however, Barret witnessed Cloud fight against a bunch of gangstas in the slums of Midgar. It started out as a "yo mama" competition, but quickly ended up becoming an actual battle after the gangstas lost badly to Cloud. Cloud ended up busting some caps up their asses with the buster Sword. Impressed with what he saw, barret made Cloud a fighter in Avalanch, instead of a rapper. And then the events in the very beginning of FFVII happen after right after this.

DJ-Lafleur

I knew that, duh, it's so obvious. *Shifty Eyes*
Cloud ended up busting some caps up their asses with the buster Sword.DJ-Lafleur

The Buster Sword is a gun in disguise?! ='O
Gamer4Iife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Gamer4Iife
Of course we knew that. That was the plot of After Crisis: Final Fantasy VII, duh! :|
billybobbarvis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 billybobbarvis
I don't even know if you guys are serious. >.>
Flipyap28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Flipyap28

I don't even know if you guys are serious. >.>billybobbarvis

Same here, is this the same Cloud we are talking about, the one which can seem sometimes really emo

Bauers-Twin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Bauers-Twin
LOL just LOL you guys spoiled all of Crisis Core. Cloud wanted to rap,like his idol Zack so he always acted liek him and eventually he thought he was Zack. Cloud and Sephiroth used to be rap partners but they went downhill like Biggie and Tupac.
Flipyap28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Flipyap28

LOL just LOL you guys spoiled all of Crisis Core. Cloud wanted to rap,like his idol Zack so he always acted liek him and eventually he thought he was Zack. Cloud and Sephiroth used to be rap partners but they went downhill like Biggie and Tupac.Bauers-Twin

awwwrrr, now there is no point in playing it

Bauers-Twin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Bauers-Twin

[QUOTE="Bauers-Twin"]LOL just LOL you guys spoiled all of Crisis Core. Cloud wanted to rap,like his idol Zack so he always acted liek him and eventually he thought he was Zack. Cloud and Sephiroth used to be rap partners but they went downhill like Biggie and Tupac.Flipyap28

awwwrrr, now there is no point in playing it

sorry i coudltn resist it really was a genius plotline.
DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 DJ-Lafleur
[QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"]

billybobbarvis

Cloud ended up busting some caps up their asses with the buster Sword.DJ-Lafleur

Yes, the Buster sword was originally a gun. Cloud owned the gangstas with the buster "gun", but after Cloud did some training, Barret realized that Cloud was actually better with swords, and thus, the buster gun was modified into the buster sword!

bigd575

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 185

#26 bigd575
Member since 2008 • 6192 Posts
All I can say is lol.
billybobbarvis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 billybobbarvis
[QUOTE="billybobbarvis"][QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"]

DJ-Lafleur

Yes, the Buster sword was originally a gun. Cloud owned the gangstas with the buster "gun", but after Cloud did some training, Barret realized that Cloud was actually better with swords, and thus, the buster gun was modified into the buster sword!

Ooooooh...thanky you so much, Guru!
A_Fading_Scream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 A_Fading_Scream
[QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"][QUOTE="billybobbarvis"][QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"]

billybobbarvis

hehe, the buster sword is so big because it has to hide the massive barrel of us "buster revolver", Angeal's parents fixed it up for him so he wasn't such a confused little wuss, and with that much fire power not many in shinra are gunna stand in your way of getting into soldier...angeal's mum was a gangsta milf see...

billybobbarvis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 billybobbarvis
[QUOTE="billybobbarvis"][QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"][QUOTE="billybobbarvis"][QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"]

A_Fading_Scream

hehe, the buster sword is so big because it has to hide the massive barrel of us "buster revolver", Angeal's parents fixed it up for him so he wasn't such a confused little wuss, and with that much fire power not many in shinra are gunna stand in your way of getting into soldier...angeal's mum was a gangsta milf see...

But of course! It all makes sense now! ='O
Flipyap28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Flipyap28
[QUOTE="A_Fading_Scream"][QUOTE="billybobbarvis"][QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"][QUOTE="billybobbarvis"][QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"]

billybobbarvis

Everything I have understood about Final Fantasy VII has now completely vanished :O

billybobbarvis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 billybobbarvis
[QUOTE="billybobbarvis"][QUOTE="A_Fading_Scream"][QUOTE="billybobbarvis"][QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"][QUOTE="billybobbarvis"][QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"]

Flipyap28

Everything I have understood about Final Fantasy VII has now completely vanished :O

Your quote got screwed up. >.>
Flipyap28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Flipyap28
[QUOTE="Flipyap28"][QUOTE="billybobbarvis"][QUOTE="A_Fading_Scream"][QUOTE="billybobbarvis"][QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"][QUOTE="billybobbarvis"][QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"]

billybobbarvis

So did yours, I think?

Avatar image for KityKittyCatCat
KityKittyCatCat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#33 KityKittyCatCat
Member since 2008 • 522 Posts
[QUOTE="billybobbarvis"][QUOTE="Flipyap28"][QUOTE="billybobbarvis"][QUOTE="A_Fading_Scream"][QUOTE="billybobbarvis"][QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"][QUOTE="billybobbarvis"][QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"]

Flipyap28

So did yours, I think?

Right, I'm now lost. What's real and what's not? Iseriousy cannot takeall this in! Agrh! @_@"

But yeah, it's a great rap, but I could actually imagine Vincent doing it more than Cloud for some reason.

Flipyap28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Flipyap28
[QUOTE="Flipyap28"][QUOTE="billybobbarvis"][QUOTE="Flipyap28"][QUOTE="billybobbarvis"][QUOTE="A_Fading_Scream"][QUOTE="billybobbarvis"][QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"][QUOTE="billybobbarvis"][QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"]

KityKittyCatCat

So did yours, I think?

Right, I'm now lost. What's real and what's not? Iseriousy cannot takeall this in! Agrh! @_@"

But yeah, it's a great rap, but I could actually imagine Vincent doing it more than Cloud for some reason.

Yes, somehow everyone turned my original post to this odd story. I dont think I could imagine Vincent rapping, Barret on the other hand, definately

Gamer4Iife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Gamer4Iife

KityKittyCatCat

Vincent, a rapper ? That's not really his style. I can see him being in a emo band, though.

Flipyap28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Flipyap28
[QUOTE="KityKittyCatCat"]

Gamer4Iife

Vincent, a rapper ? That's not really his style. I can see him being in a emo band, though.

Exactly what I was thinking, he looks like a rocker, Cloud doesn't as much but he looks like he would be into to that stuff... maybe he is a numetal fan

billybobbarvis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 billybobbarvis
[QUOTE="Gamer4Iife"][QUOTE="KityKittyCatCat"]

Flipyap28

Exactly what I was thinking, he looks like a rocker, Cloud doesn't as much but he looks like he would be into to that stuff... maybe he is a numetal fan

Cloud likes Polka, Durr.
DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 DJ-Lafleur
Hmph, and all Cid likes to listen to is country music. : /
Flipyap28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Flipyap28
What do you think Zack is?
Gamer4Iife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Gamer4Iife

What do you think Zack is?Flipyap28

He should be in a boy band. I can picture him singing about being a SOLDIER 1st class and all the girls going: "Z0MGG!! It's ZACKK !!! xD SIGN MA B00B PLZ"

billybobbarvis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 billybobbarvis

[QUOTE="Flipyap28"]What do you think Zack is?Gamer4Iife

He should be in a boy band. I can picture him singing about being a SOLDIER 1st class and all the girls going: "Z0MGG!! It's ZACKK !!! xD SIGN MA B00B PLZ"

xD Lol! xD
Flipyap28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Flipyap28
[QUOTE="Gamer4Iife"]

[QUOTE="Flipyap28"]What do you think Zack is?billybobbarvis

xD Lol! xD

omg, I imagine that so much, rofl XD

youngsexynerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#43 youngsexynerd
Member since 2008 • 873 Posts
yeah he would rip it apart if u could put him on a track with 2pac, lil wayne, and eminem haha that would be a masterpeice!!!!!
DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 DJ-Lafleur
And then of Course There is Cait Sith with all his techno music. >.>
Flipyap28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Flipyap28

And then of Course There is Cait Sith with all his techno music. >.>DJ-Lafleur

lol, and theres rikku with her hippy music, sorry but she looks like one so much imo

billybobbarvis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 billybobbarvis

[QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"]And then of Course There is Cait Sith with all his techno music. >.>Flipyap28

lol, and theres rikku with her hippy music, sorry but she looks like one so much imo

She looks more like a Pop listener-er-er-er-er-er-er-er-er-er-er-er-er-er-er-er-er-er-er-er-er-er-er-er-er-er-er-er.
Flipyap28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Flipyap28
[QUOTE="Flipyap28"]

[QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"]And then of Course There is Cait Sith with all his techno music. >.>billybobbarvis

She looks more like a Pop listener-er-er-er-er-er-er-er-er-er-er-er-er-er-er-er-er-er-er-er-er-er-er-er-er-er-er-er.

would of though you would of said something lol, anbody mentions Rikku and you come lol,

Who would listen to clazical music? maybe Ashe

billybobbarvis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 billybobbarvis
[QUOTE="billybobbarvis"][QUOTE="Flipyap28"]

[QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"]And then of Course There is Cait Sith with all his techno music. >.>Flipyap28

would of though you would of said something lol, anbody mentions Rikku and you come lol,

Ashe isn't old. >.>
Flipyap28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Flipyap28
[QUOTE="Flipyap28"][QUOTE="billybobbarvis"][QUOTE="Flipyap28"]

[QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"]And then of Course There is Cait Sith with all his techno music. >.>billybobbarvis

Ashe isn't old. >.>

but I cant see a queen listening to pop, if ashe is old... wow, shes jept her health well

Gamer4Iife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Gamer4Iife

Ashe isn't old. >.>billybobbarvis

But she sure acts like an old person. Never seen a more serious videogame character in all my life, it's almost annoying. >_>