cloudstrife145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 61

User Lists: 0

#1 cloudstrife145
Member since 2006 • 1051 Posts

What if all the gunners from all the FF games fought each other in Midgard(like the Bahamut fight scene in Advent Children). I mean gunners like: Vincent, Balthier, Irvine, or Yuna from FFX-2.

I think Vincentwill win because he can do all those sorts of cool and kick-a** moves in the AIR! Like as seen in the Bahamut fight, he looked so cool!

fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#2 fs_metal
Member since 2005 • 25711 Posts
Baltheir, Without a doubt. He is just that badass
omega235

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 omega235
Member since 2006 • 5922 Posts
Baltheir, Without a doubt. He is just that badassfs_metal
balthier would kick everyone's ass
Tharx75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 113

#4 Tharx75
Member since 2006 • 69 Posts
[QUOTE="fs_metal"]Baltheir, Without a doubt. He is just that badassomega235
balthier would kick everyone's ass

Balthier ftw
frostbourne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 frostbourne
Member since 2005 • 2773 Posts
Balthier will win. He's just plain kickass.
-Phaz-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 -Phaz-
Member since 2006 • 927 Posts
Yuna would win!, all the guys would underestimate her & wouldnt shoot a girl, so when they are all fighting each other, the last one left she just pops in the head.
Avatar image for WhiteFlame-XIII
WhiteFlame-XIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#7 WhiteFlame-XIII
Member since 2007 • 4610 Posts
Balthier or Vincent. I made Balthier use Katanas though... Balthier is Cool. And so is Vincent.
omega235

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 omega235
Yuna would win!, all the guys would underestimate her & wouldnt shoot a girl, so when they are all fighting each other, the last one left she just pops in the head.-Phaz-
unless they didn'tn know if she was good or evil
WhiteFlame-XIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 WhiteFlame-XIII
[QUOTE="-Phaz-"]Yuna would win!, all the guys would underestimate her & wouldnt shoot a girl, so when they are all fighting each other, the last one left she just pops in the head.omega235
unless they didn'tn know if she was good or evil

she's EVIL! :twisted:
ThreeVo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 ThreeVo
Member since 2007 • 595 Posts
Well last i checked. balthier couldnt transform into a deamon......... buts ok . Element of Treachery  ftw?
omega235

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 omega235
Well last i checked. balthier couldnt transform into a deamon......... buts ok . Element of Treachery  ftw?ThreeVo
it doesn't matter if he can or not, vincent is pretty crappy if you compare him in doc which you see the demon more closely
cloudstrife145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 cloudstrife145
hmm...now you guys reminded my about Balthier turning into demons......well, VINCENT ALSO TURNS INTO DEMONS AS WELL! Though I change my mind, I believe it's a tie with Balthier and Vincent!!! :D
tabian00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 tabian00
Member since 2004 • 157 Posts
I would go with Vincent because while turning demon does waste a turn it jacks up his HP, MP and all other stats. Balthier talks too much and would be too busy being cocky to care what's happening on the battlefield (plus ... Elements of Treachery doesn't do that much damage when it is done only by itself, and it would waste all of Balthier's magic in one fell swoop, bad tactics!). Irvine wouldn't even show up because he'd run and sit down with his gun in a corner and probably cry a little. Yuna would show up but be very timid (and hot). Although ... to give Yuna her deserved Kudos ... Vincent, Balthier and Irvine can only shoot once per ATB turn while Yuna has "Trigger Happy" (granted she has learned it) and would waste all the guys while they were all waiting to shoot a second shot :D Especially if she has Cat Nip equipped. Yuna could pull off a victory but I'm sticking with Vincent.
WhiteFlame-XIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 WhiteFlame-XIII
I would go with Vincent because while turning demon does waste a turn it jacks up his HP, MP and all other stats. Balthier talks too much and would be too busy being cocky to care what's happening on the battlefield (plus ... Elements of Treachery doesn't do that much damage when it is done only by itself, and it would waste all of Balthier's magic in one fell swoop, bad tactics!). Irvine wouldn't even show up because he'd run and sit down with his gun in a corner and probably cry a little. Yuna would show up but be very timid (and hot). Although ... to give Yuna her deserved Kudos ... Vincent, Balthier and Irvine can only shoot once per ATB turn while Yuna has "Trigger Happy" (granted she has learned it) and would waste all the guys while they were all waiting to shoot a second shot :D Especially if she has Cat Nip equipped. Yuna could pull off a victory but I'm sticking with Vincent.tabian00
Well if all of them were using the same battle system, then I say Vincent or Balthier would win. Balthier can get serious sometimes you know.
Arch_Angel_21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#15 Arch_Angel_21
Member since 2006 • 1493 Posts
Unless Baltheir shoots vincent in the heart with a silver bullet then I think we all know who is gonna win here. Balthier is kick ass though, as is Irvine. Im sorry but you shouldn't have even put Yuna up there...she couldn't shoot fish in a barrel! But good topic man!
omega235

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 omega235
Unless Baltheir shoots vincent in the heart with a silver bullet then I think we all know who is gonna win here. Balthier is kick ass though, as is Irvine. Im sorry but you shouldn't have even put Yuna up there...she couldn't shoot fish in a barrel! But good topic man!Arch_Angel_21
remember doc sucks so no demon for vincent and what not anyways balthier has a whole hell lot more hp than vincent even in demon form
boboboj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 boboboj
Member since 2005 • 3932 Posts
Balthier would win. Vincent would be running to him then commaply Balthier would just shoot him in the head.Then Balthier could just doge happy trigger. Then he would shoot the other guy in the head.
Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Fantasy_Gamer
Member since 2004 • 14159 Posts
I'll go forMustadio. :P
fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 fs_metal
I would go with Vincent because while turning demon does waste a turn it jacks up his HP, MP and all other stats. Balthier talks too much and would be too busy being cocky to care what's happening on the battlefield (plus ... Elements of Treachery doesn't do that much damage when it is done only by itself, and it would waste all of Balthier's magic in one fell swoop, bad tactics!). Irvine wouldn't even show up because he'd run and sit down with his gun in a corner and probably cry a little. Yuna would show up but be very timid (and hot). Although ... to give Yuna her deserved Kudos ... Vincent, Balthier and Irvine can only shoot once per ATB turn while Yuna has "Trigger Happy" (granted she has learned it) and would waste all the guys while they were all waiting to shoot a second shot :D Especially if she has Cat Nip equipped. Yuna could pull off a victory but I'm sticking with Vincent.tabian00
Baltheir may be cocky, but he can brag and get away with it because he is that damn good
fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 fs_metal
Unless Baltheir shoots vincent in the heart with a silver bullet then I think we all know who is gonna win here. Balthier is kick ass though, as is Irvine. Im sorry but you shouldn't have even put Yuna up there...she couldn't shoot fish in a barrel! But good topic man!Arch_Angel_21
That's Werewolves, not demons.
cloudstrife145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 cloudstrife145
think of the battle scene like in advent children. vincent flying while balthier is just standing der :D
kryu88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#22 kryu88
Member since 2006 • 9301 Posts
Head to head, it would be between Balthier and Vincent, Balthier could most likely outsmart Vincent and beat him :lol: in the midst of Vincent and all his jumping Balthier would probably just have Fran shoot him down with their airship :lol: he would do that.
Arch_Angel_21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#23 Arch_Angel_21
Member since 2006 • 1493 Posts

[QUOTE="Arch_Angel_21"]Unless Baltheir shoots vincent in the heart with a silver bullet then I think we all know who is gonna win here. Balthier is kick ass though, as is Irvine. Im sorry but you shouldn't have even put Yuna up there...she couldn't shoot fish in a barrel! But good topic man!fs_metal
That's Werewolves, not demons.

Oh yeah my bad! :lol:

omega235

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 omega235
think of the battle scene like in advent children. vincent flying while balthier is just standing der :Dcloudstrife145
and being an ex-judge magister like reddas who is as badass he wouold kick vincents everywhere
cloudstrife145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 cloudstrife145
Head to head, it would be between Balthier and Vincent, Balthier could most likely outsmart Vincent and beat him :lol: in the midst of Vincent and all his jumping Balthier would probably just have Fran shoot him down with their airship :lol: he would do that.kryu88
it's a 1on1 battle! :D
WieldsTokijin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#26 WieldsTokijin
Member since 2004 • 530 Posts
Irvine!  His Limit Break FTW
pvtvaladez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 pvtvaladez
Member since 2005 • 1380 Posts
i only know irvine so i say irvine =/
Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Fantasy_Gamer
Member since 2004 • 14159 Posts

i only know irvine so i say irvine =/pvtvaladez

Wow! it's been a long time founding officer pvtvaladez! :) Nice to see you here again.

Oh, yeah, Irvine's Limit Breaks are great.

redman100111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#29 redman100111
Member since 2006 • 533 Posts
Barret all the way!
WhiteFlame-XIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 WhiteFlame-XIII
Barret all the way!redman100111
Barret's not really a gunner... :? And Balthier, being a former judge would rock Vincent, who would put up a great fight, but not enough for Balthier to outsmart him. And Balthier does have more HP than Vincent...
-weezer-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 -weezer-
Member since 2006 • 1895 Posts
Going with Irvine. He's actually got long range shooting skills and has all kinds of different shots he can use.
WhiteFlame-XIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 WhiteFlame-XIII
Going with Irvine. He's actually got long range shooting skills and has all kinds of different shots he can use. -weezer-
And after Irvine finally over comes his COWARDICE, he's already dead. I say VV and B is the only real match out of the gunners
Rizhall456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Rizhall456
Member since 2005 • 4045 Posts
Ex Judge vs Ex Turk... I go with vincent on this one
fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 fs_metal
But hte Turks are a joke
WhiteFlame-XIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 WhiteFlame-XIII
But hte Turks are a jokefs_metal
and then Reno tries to kill you but can't because he's a joke :P
fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 fs_metal
THat's all Reno ever did was get his ass kicked...again...and again...and again.
WhiteFlame-XIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 WhiteFlame-XIII
THat's all Reno ever did was get his ass kicked...again...and again...and again.fs_metal
yeah. so he's a joke like u sed
Pax4491

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#38 Pax4491
Member since 2007 • 32 Posts
Laguna would win hands down. Why? Because he has a machine gun and could mow EVERYONE down in seconds.
Platin_ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Platin_ghost
Member since 2006 • 620 Posts
Barret all the way!redman100111
Yeah!!! He's a gunner too!
WhiteFlame-XIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 WhiteFlame-XIII
Laguna would win hands down. Why? Because he has a machine gun and could mow EVERYONE down in seconds.Pax4491
unless VV dodges everything and stabs him in the heart with a knife he found on the ground randomly...
Calebman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Calebman
Member since 2003 • 518 Posts
Yuna. She would use her aerodynamic half-skirt to fly through the air and rain down death upon her enemies. Except Balthier, who would ram his airship into her.
-Pro-Link-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 -Pro-Link-
Member since 2006 • 6297 Posts
I think Baltheir would win.  He knows what to do and when to do it.  He actually uses stragety.  It felt to me like Vincent was just running around and shooting things that his teammates said were bad. :P
Calebman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Calebman
Member since 2003 • 518 Posts
Hey, this is off topic, but was Vincent a vampire? I mean, he was able to fly, but he turned in to a werewolf type monster. Or was he one of the super monesters from the movie Underworld?
-Pro-Link-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 -Pro-Link-

Hey, this is off topic, but was Vincent a vampire? I mean, he was able to fly, but he turned in to a werewolf type monster. Or was he one of the super monesters from the movie Underworld?Calebman

Well, he's not a vampire.  But he probably isn't human.  I'm not sure what he is actually. :P 

Platin_ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Platin_ghost
Member since 2006 • 620 Posts
Hey, this is off topic, but was Vincent a vampire? I mean, he was able to fly, but he turned in to a werewolf type monster. Or was he one of the super monesters from the movie Underworld?Calebman
He's not a vampire - he's kinda zombie. He fighted with Hodjo, lost and was turned into zombie...
deathknightleo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 deathknightleo
Member since 2006 • 274 Posts
"Vincent" would win he is chaos after all.
Rizhall456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Rizhall456
Member since 2005 • 4045 Posts

i don''t think vincent even needs chaos to win. he's very fast and agile, smart enough to be Turk, and has a large veriety of guns he can use. and in midgar, it would be perfect for him. he's pretty stealthy too, and all the high buildings and alleys and such would just be a playground to him. (stop using dirge of cerberus as his skill basis and saying he sucks because he sucked in Dirge of Cerberus. i could just as easily say that balthier needs to wait for an ATB bar to fill before he attacks, but i'm not, am i?) Balthier is nice too. but i'm not gonna stick his judge and magic skills in, since it's a GUN battle.

Yo! But what about WAKKA! he didn't use a gun, but he still used some range weapon... lmao

-Pro-Link-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 -Pro-Link-

Yo! But what about WAKKA! he didn't use a gun, but he still used some range weapon... lmao

Rizhall456

Your right!  I forgot about Wakka.  He would definitely win...Yeah right!  Ain't no ball gonna kill Vincent or Balthier. :P 

WhiteFlame-XIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 WhiteFlame-XIII
watch wakka throw a ball but Balther or vincent just shoots it and it pops. Wakka, thumbs down! I go with Balthier. he could outsmart vincent any day. But the only Match is V vs. B. Also, Vincent could jump circles around Balthier. But it would be awesome if they were fused into a suave, cool, Athletic, smart Sky pirate- Loner called like Vinthier or something like that.... :P
deathknightleo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 deathknightleo
Member since 2006 • 274 Posts
pretty much even if any gunner got alot of bullets into vincent he still would not die... lol