gmsnpr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 gmsnpr
Member since 2004 • 4242 Posts

Here is a dedicated thread for the submission of photos of your game collections. To begin, we'll have a limit of 600 x 800 pixels and 3 photos per poster. Maybe those rules will be changed with popular opinion. The thread will be stickied and the first page will be for a digest of the photos, with later pages for submission and discussion of the pictures.

gmsnpr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 gmsnpr

gmsnpr

SHEATH013

propyro

falconclan

keiblerfan69

amorphe

gamefreak1972

gmsnpr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 gmsnpr

Aspro73's Collection
Click pictures for more detail. Primary Gaming Setup:

Secondary Gaming Setup (in bedroom, best for RPG's):

The games and handhelds:

gmsnpr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 gmsnpr
<RESERVED SPACE>
gmsnpr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 gmsnpr
<RESERVED SPACE>
gmsnpr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 gmsnpr
<RESERVED SPACE>
gmsnpr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 gmsnpr
<RESERVED SPACE>
gmsnpr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 gmsnpr
<RESERVED SPACE>
gmsnpr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 gmsnpr
<RESERVED SPACE>
gmsnpr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 gmsnpr
<RESERVED SPACE>
gmsnpr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 gmsnpr

Well, here are what I believe to be my three best game collection pictures for now.

These are going to be copied to the front page as part of the digest, as will additional submitted photos. I'll try to shave down that last one a little the next time I edit this post.

SHEATH013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#12 SHEATH013
Member since 2005 • 446 Posts

Below I've got two shots, one of my entertainment center, and another partial of my entertainment cabinet. They aren't great shots, but the way my cabinet works, there's no way to show everything in one shot. So, the link below has the rest of the pics, with close ups so you can read the labels.

www.gamepilgrimage.com

propyro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 propyro
Member since 2005 • 6736 Posts
This is an old piture i took when my frist TV died on me. I bought it from a refurbished electronics store, and apparantly a resistor blew on it, so they offered to replace the TV for me, then i was looking around, and i decided to just upgrade from 20" Akai to 27" Toshiba. This picture is of my old 20" tv.  Now that i think of it, this picture is about a year old, and was taken back in teh day when all my games used to fit in the cupboard under the TV and all my controlers and what not fit in the ther cupboard underneath it. I should take some new pictures, big difference,b ut i should probalby clean up first because my room is in a terrible mess.
Avatar image for waflerevolution
waflerevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 121

#14 waflerevolution
Member since 2004 • 10598 Posts
WARNING! ZAPPERS DON'T WORK WITH AV CABLES!
gmsnpr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 gmsnpr

This is an old piture i took when my frist TV died on me. I bought it from a refurbished electronics store, and apparantly a resistor blew on it, so they offered to replace the TV for me, then i was looking around, and i decided to just upgrade from 20" Akai to 27" Toshiba. This picture is of my old 20" tv. Now that i think of it, this picture is about a year old, and was taken back in teh day when all my games used to fit in the cupboard under the TV and all my controlers and what not fit in the ther cupboard underneath it. I should take some new pictures, big difference,b ut i should probalby clean up first because my room is in a terrible mess.propyro

i think your frowny TV is one of the funnier pics I've seen recently. Nice. Also, I cleaned a lot for those "nonchalant" pics of my stuff, I know what you mean about having a terrible mess.

gmsnpr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 gmsnpr

WARNING! ZAPPERS DON'T WORK WITH AV CABLES!waflerevolution

But Light Phasers do; Go SEGA!!

waflerevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 waflerevolution

[QUOTE="waflerevolution"]WARNING! ZAPPERS DON'T WORK WITH AV CABLES!gmsnpr

But Light Phasers do; Go SEGA!!

true, but I only mentioned it because I saw the av cables in the pic on the nes

propyro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 propyro
Waffle, your wrong about the AV cables, i played a few rounds of duck hunt yesterday and it works just fine.
waflerevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 waflerevolution
Waffle, your wrong about the AV cables, i played a few rounds of duck hunt yesterday and it works just fine.propyro

maybe its just the canadian version TVs or AV cables..... I sold 12 zappers thinking they didn't work.....
propyro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 propyro
Nope, were using the NTSC format, just like you guys in the state's. And theres nothing special about my AV cables, their just standard gold plated 3 jack RCA cables i found kicking around the house.
waflerevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 waflerevolution
Nope, were using the NTSC format, just like you guys in the state's. And theres nothing special about my AV cables, their just standard gold plated 3 jack RCA cables i found kicking around the house.propyro

thats not fair, I tried 4 TVs and 3 ets of cables, 7 zappers and later realized it was AV cables didn't work with zappers
propyro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 propyro
Well your problem sounds pretty weird, were they all one type of zapper? like grey or orange? Because mine is orange and works perfectly fine.
waflerevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 waflerevolution
Well your problem sounds pretty weird, were they all one type of zapper? like grey or orange? Because mine is orange and works perfectly fine.propyro

actually they were all orange....... I just got a gray one last year from my brother and got a manual for it from my friend
propyro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 propyro
Weird, i have no idea why the sappers osould't work with the AV cables, because we've been using AV cables with our NES for eyars, and duck hunt's always worked just fine with us.
CodingGenius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 60

#25 CodingGenius
Member since 2004 • 8118 Posts
I don't have photos (yet), but I did add a link to my sig that'll take you to my collection in progress!
waflerevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 waflerevolution
LOL, you linked to IGN... LOL man..... I am the only one with hosted collections on both sites arn't I?
keiblerfan69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#27 keiblerfan69
Member since 2004 • 15237 Posts
no i have an ign one but its way behind.
waflerevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 waflerevolution
no i have an ign one but its way behind.keiblerfan69

I have been waiting for their tech support, its slower then GS but less of a human
CodingGenius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 CodingGenius
LOL, you linked to IGN... LOL man..... I am the only one with hosted collections on both sites arn't I?waflerevolution
Nope. I have mine on both sites as well. Is there any way to get a direct link to our GameSpot collection (for non-Gamespot users to view).
waflerevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 waflerevolution
[QUOTE="waflerevolution"]LOL, you linked to IGN... LOL man..... I am the only one with hosted collections on both sites arn't I?CodingGenius
Nope. I have mine on both sites as well. Is there any way to get a direct link to our GameSpot collection (for non-Gamespot users to view).

ya man, I have it on my buisiness card!

just click your collection tab and copy that it'll look like
http://www1.gamespot.com/user/collection.html?user=waflerevolution
just with your name
CodingGenius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 CodingGenius
Thanks wafle. Just updated my sig.
gmsnpr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 gmsnpr
Say Coding Genius, if you want to give me access to your photo files, I can crop them and post them myself. No rush, but if you are not interested in photo-editing, I can do a passable job at it.
CodingGenius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 CodingGenius

Say Coding Genius, if you want to give me access to your photo files, I can crop them and post them myself. No rush, but if you are not interested in photo-editing, I can do a passable job at it.gmsnpr

I still have to take the photos! Once I do, I'll post them. I still have to hook up my NES so it looks pretty. :)

propyro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 propyro
i un lazied my ass and took some pictures of my room of doom. what you see walking into my roomwalk forward and turn to the rightwalk towards the window and turn aroundwalk to my mirror and turn around And that's my room it's self, now for the games. close up of the shelf that my systems and current generation games are on. My stratgey guides are mostly in plastic sleves and the games themselves are in System order and then alphabetic order. Top cupboard in the night table my TV is sitting on This cupboard has Dreamcast, Turbo Duo, ssaturn and PSX games in it. Except for the lunar's, and Arcthe lad collection (under lunar 2) those games shoved over to the side are for sale, i'll put together a proper list of what's available later. Bottom cupboard of the same night table. I really need to figure out some way of properly organizing that cupboard. Top cupboard in the dresser right next to my amps This one is full of games that have their boxes, funny thing is most of those boxes are empty. I'll figure somethign out with this thing later as well. Cupboard just below the one i mentioned This cupboard is supposed to be for cartrige only games, but for some reason the games from the cupboard above it found thier way in there. (mostly) empty boxes in my closed, there's a lot more stuff on the right, but i'm too lazy to take another picture right now I think the date on these pictures is from either the 19th or 20th of august.
CodingGenius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 CodingGenius
I took pictures, without a flash. All you can see is Earthbound on my TV, nothing else. ARGH! I'm going to borrow a friend's digital camera, darn it!
keiblerfan69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#36 keiblerfan69
Member since 2004 • 15237 Posts
as soon as my friend comes over tommorow with his camera i will have pics.
amorphe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#37 amorphe
Member since 2005 • 382 Posts
I really need to post some pics of my stuff.
Only problem is I have a rather large collection

any ideas for display?
propyro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 propyro
Well you can do what me and waffle did, and just take pictures of open cupboards wher your stuff sits. I need to get onto making a new photo thread like i told GMNSPR i would.
waflerevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 waflerevolution
[QUOTE="propyro"]Well you can do what me and waffle did, and just take pictures of open cupboards wher your stuff sits. I need to get onto making a new photo thread like i told GMNSPR i would.

I only have a few cupboards..... and some draws. most of the shelving I just made to fit.
Game_Spiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#40 Game_Spiller
Member since 2004 • 295 Posts
wow you guys seem to have gigantic collections compared to mine which is around 100 games over alot of platforms. the oldest being the NES
usagi704

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#41 usagi704
Member since 2003 • 2058 Posts
wow you guys seem to have gigantic collections compared to mine which is around 100 games over alot of platforms. the oldest being the NES Game_Spiller
Yes, they do. I don't. You have more than I do at the moment since I just started collecting a few months ago.
propyro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 propyro
Yea, Collecting is very hard to just get up and start doing. A lot of my games were games i had from a long while ago, and then i realized that i wasn't really getting rid of any of my games and it sort of turned into collecting rather than starting out as a straight forward goal.
waflerevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 waflerevolution
I have had a large majority of the games almost more then 20 years now...
falconclan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

#44 falconclan
Member since 2005 • 15885 Posts

heres my pictures, old, but accurate for the most part, ive only gotten about, maybe 70 or so games since then..

(felt these needed to be shown:P)

(wow this is older then i thought....)

(oh damn :lol: these are old!)

(xbox, tv, lysol :()

(:lol:)

(varius handhelds, i think theres a game.com in there!)

Ps: THESE ARE A LOT OLDER THEN I THOUGH :lol:

waflerevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 waflerevolution
I remember when you posted those in your blog..... also, I just noticed some rare and/or awesomtastic games.... 1 comment though, don't wrap your cords around your controller, they weill eventually fray....
falconclan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 falconclan
[QUOTE="waflerevolution"]I remember when you posted those in your blog..... also, I just noticed some rare and/or awesomtastic games.... 1 comment though, don't wrap your cords around your controller, they weill eventually fray....

what rare games? and what do you do if you dont wrap them? i just dont have a lot of storage space in my 12x11 room :(

Oh and i forgot to mention, i have most of the boxes for cart games, but i do not put the games in them because over time it wears them down :(

OH YEAH! and also not pictured my psp with my 5 games: dynasty warriors, burnout legends, twisted metal head on, gta:lcs, and darkstalkers chronicles... My b-day is on tuesday, so i should get a couple psp games then too...
waflerevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 waflerevolution
[QUOTE="falconclan"] [QUOTE="waflerevolution"]I remember when you posted those in your blog..... also, I just noticed some rare and/or awesomtastic games.... 1 comment though, don't wrap your cords around your controller, they weill eventually fray....

what rare games? and what do you do if you dont wrap them? i just dont have a lot of storage space in my 12x11 room :(

Oh and i forgot to mention, i have most of the boxes for cart games, but i do not put the games in them because over time it wears them down :(

OH YEAH! and also not pictured my psp with my 5 games: dynasty warriors, burnout legends, twisted metal head on, gta:lcs, and darkstalkers chronicles... My b-day is on tuesday, so i should get a couple psp games then too...

I'm not writing each of them down....

and the cords for your controllers should be tied back in a way similer to the way they were packaged brand new not wrapped around the controller, that creates a iner-wire knot that in time makes into a fray....
falconclan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 falconclan
[QUOTE="waflerevolution"] [QUOTE="falconclan"] [QUOTE="waflerevolution"]I remember when you posted those in your blog..... also, I just noticed some rare and/or awesomtastic games.... 1 comment though, don't wrap your cords around your controller, they weill eventually fray....

I'm not writing each of them down....

and the cords for your controllers should be tied back in a way similer to the way they were packaged brand new not wrapped around the controller, that creates a iner-wire knot that in time makes into a fray....

that many :P YAY
waflerevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 waflerevolution
quite a few, some of which I want..... I'm now bitter about it....
amorphe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#50 amorphe
Member since 2005 • 382 Posts

love the pledge bottle.  I need to get that one in my collection. :lol:

by the way what is the title of the genesis game all the way to the left?  I've never seen it before.