-> Report Incorrect Game Information Here <-

This topic is locked from further discussion.

rick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By rick
Member since 2013 • 913 Posts

Did you find a game with a release date in 2097?

Did you find a game that has no information for a platform it was released on?

Did you find a game that doesn't exist?

Did you not find a game that won game of the year in 2010?

Did you find a game that's just totally jacked up?

Please report it in this thread. Just the name of the game and what's wrong with our information is good enough, No reason to bring our mothers, religion or platform affiliation etc. into the discussion.

I'm going to keep this as a running list of stuff to look at. Don't be upset if your post was deleted because that probably means it was acted on. I'll also delete questions that are answered a few days after the answer.

Avatar image for Radicalrasberry
Radicalrasberry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Radicalrasberry
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts

Not sure if this is the right page, but its not miss info it No info for crystal chronicles for game cube... i cant search it Via searching Final fantasy or crystal chronicles or both.. maybe its just me ive seen a few missing games..... SORRY I FOUND IT uused the open search not the Refine search...When i used Gamecube refine search for it it wont appear, maybe just a error with my browser?

leon2365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 leon2365
Member since 2006 • 13096 Posts

does the game "jet grind radio" for dreamcast showing up as "de la jet set radio (dreamcast direct)" in my collection stack count as incorrect information?

Derek3143

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#6 Derek3143
Member since 2013 • 90 Posts

Hmmm. Well, as has been pointed out before, it seems that for every multi-platform game, the User Review breakdowns are unavailable or inaccurate. I'll give a few "for instances"...

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. Please don't ask how I know this (OCD for sure), but as of September of this year, Gamespot had about 6,220 reviews for the GameCube version, and about 29,190 ratings for the N64 version. Now, there are only 1,571 for the GameCube version, and 35,186 ratings for the N64 version. I think it's fairly obvious that a few thousand of the GC ratings got recharacterized as N64 ratings, making it unclear which numbers are true.

Resident Evil 4. You can't access any breakdown of ratings, period.

SoulCalibur. In September, the Dreamcast version had 3,260 ratings. Now, there are only 766 ratings.

Chrono Trigger. In September, the SNES version had 6,170 ratings and the DS version had 1,950 ratings. Now, the SNES version has 8,944 ratings and the DS version has 531.

These are simply the top four multi-platform games on my list. Given that 100% of my sample size so far exhibits issues with the User Review breakdowns, I'm assuming that these are systemic problems, and it would do little good to keep pointing out game-specific issues. Once the systemic issues are resolved, I'll be happy to post game-specific issues. As always, thanks for listening and your work in getting Gamespot back to being the best video game site on the net...

EvanescentCrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: -3

#7  Edited By EvanescentCrow
Member since 2012 • 69 Posts

@derek3143 said:

SoulCalibur. In September, the Dreamcast version had 3,260 ratings. Now, there are only 766 ratings.

Considering all the examples you provided, there's a good chance that there's clearly a bug in the numbers... however... one bug that was reported in the old site was the ability for a user to rate a game an infinite amount of times, by simply opening several browser windows, vote once in each window quickly, then deleting one of the votes (so the site thinks you never voted to begin with), and repeat ad nauseam.

The opposite was also true, one could vote once, and then open several browser windows, delete the vote multiple times, and hence delete other user's votes.

So, technically, many of the old user ratings were false because they were manipulated up or down by cheating the system. That said, the new numbers may be accurate, if they are fixed to individual user accounts.

I'm not saying there's no bug. I'm saying it wouldn't surprise me if the new numbers are confirmed to be right.

Derek3143

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Derek3143

@EvanescentCrow said:

@derek3143 said:

Considering all the examples you provided, there's a good chance that there's clearly a bug in the numbers... however... one bug that was reported in the old site was the ability for a user to rate a game an infinite amount of times, by simply opening several browser windows, vote once in each window quickly, then deleting one of the votes (so the site thinks you never voted to begin with), and repeat ad nauseam.

The opposite was also true, one could vote once, and then open several browser windows, delete the vote multiple times, and hence delete other user's votes.

So, technically, many of the old user ratings were false because they were manipulated up or down by cheating the system. That said, the new numbers may be accurate, if they are fixed to individual user accounts.

I'm not saying there's no bug. I'm saying it wouldn't surprise me if the new numbers are confirmed to be right.

Good thought, but that obviously wouldn't explain why, for example, the SNES Chrono Trigger had over 2,700 more ratings in November than it had in September. Fixing what you're describing would result only in deleting duplicate ratings, not adding.

EvanescentCrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -3

#9 EvanescentCrow
Member since 2012 • 69 Posts

@derek3143 said:
@EvanescentCrow said:

Good thought, but that obviously wouldn't explain why, for example, the SNES Chrono Trigger had over 2,700 more ratings in November than it had in September. Fixing what you're describing would result only in deleting duplicate ratings, not adding.

I emphasized the part of my last post where I addressed that.

If votes were deleted with the method described, the new system would add them back.

KaRei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By KaRei
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts

Game: 747 Jumbo Jet

Game is missing cover art and genre.

Genre: Flight, Simulation

Cover art: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/843/p28m.jpg/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Game: 747 (for FS 98)

Game is missing on GameSpot (or at least couldn't find it).

Platform: PC

Developer: SkyDesign Software

Publisher: Data Becker

Released: 1997

Cover art: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/690/pclb.jpg/

Game: The 3rd Millennium

Game is missing on GameSpot.

Developer: Cryo Interactive Entertainment

Publisher: Cryo Interactive Entertainment

Released: Feb 03, 1998

Genre: Real-Time, Strategy

Cover art: http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/8158/frkc.jpg

rick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#12 rick
Member since 2013 • 913 Posts

@EvanescentCrow: @derek3143:

The ratings only reviews were mostly associated to the wrong releases. In the past the system made what I call a 'worst guess' on which specific release was being rated since you can't specify a release when you rate (this is something we're going to make better BTW). We went though the entire history of ratings and made a 'best guess' recently which would account for the changes you're seeing. I'm sure some of those best guessesactually ended up being worst guesses in a few instances though but still the matches make a lot more sense now. Currently our best guess algorithm is in use now so I'd say 9/10 ratings are for the correct release.

redhead64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By redhead64
Member since 2004 • 53 Posts

I've got a couple things to inform you about:

First, your page for Valve's Portal has the wrong boxart (it currently displays the boxart of the 1986 game of the same name), and secondly, there's no official review attached to Valve's game (I remember you giving the game a 9 or so back in the day and that it's drawbacks were "It's short" and "Like, REALLY short")

Secondly, I know this game came out very recently, so I understand why this game's not listed here, but I like to inform you guys about it anyway:

Mystery Case Files: Fate's Carnival

System: PC, Macintosh

Published by: Big Fish Games

Developed by: Big Fish Games, Elephant Games

Genre: Adventure, Hidden Object

Number of Players: 1

Release Date: November 27, 2013 (Collectors Edition), December 21, 2013 (Regular Edition)

Release Region: North America

Game Link: http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/25260/mystery-case-files-fates-carnival-ce/index.html(Collectors Edition), http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/25692/mystery-case-files-fates-carnival/index.html (Regular Edition)

Icon: http://cdn-games.bigfishsites.com/en_mystery-case-files-fates-carnival-ce/mystery-case-files-fates-carnival-ce_feature.jpg(Collectors Edition), http://cdn-games.bigfishsites.com/en_mystery-case-files-fates-carnival/mystery-case-files-fates-carnival_feature.jpg (Regular Edition)

Derek3143

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Derek3143

@edgework:

@edgework said:

@EvanescentCrow: @derek3143:

The ratings only reviews were mostly associated to the wrong releases. In the past the system made what I call a 'worst guess' on which specific release was being rated since you can't specify a release when you rate (this is something we're going to make better BTW). We went though the entire history of ratings and made a 'best guess' recently which would account for the changes you're seeing. I'm sure some of those best guessesactually ended up being worst guesses in a few instances though but still the matches make a lot more sense now. Currently our best guess algorithm is in use now so I'd say 9/10 ratings are for the correct release.

Thanks for the explanation. If you're saying that the new figures are actually more accurate than the old figures, I'll take your word for it. At the same time, it doesn't make sense to me that there'd be so few Dreamcast SoulCalibur reviews or Chrono Trigger DS reviews, for example. And then there's still the problem of not being able to see any breakdowns sometimes (like with Resident Evil IV or just about any old game I look at), or not being able to see a given version if that version never got a written review, though I know you're working on these issues.

Bottom line, though, is that once you say that the breakdowns are as accurate as they're going to get, I'll be satisfied with that.

Derek3143

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Derek3143

##P.S. I just did a game search filtering by Atari 2600 as the platform and sorting in order of Member Score: High to Low. The first game in the list is Frogger, which appears to have an Average Member Score of 8.1 on the 2600. That doesn't seem right - there are plenty of games that are listed later that have a higher Average Member Score than 8.1, so Frogger should be nowhere near the top of the list. Shrugging - I'm not sure what's happening there. But still, at least now, I can see the Frogger user rating breakdown, so it's definitely getting better. :)

And incidentally, speaking of the filter and "sort by" feature, any chance you can put in a secondary alphabetical sort no matter what you put in for 'sort by"? When I do a sort by Gamespot score, for example, the games that have received the same score come out in random order. It'd be nice if they were consistently in the same order so that all the games rated "9" were shown alphabetically, then "8.9" alphabetically, etc.

And... look, I'm really not trying to quibble here. But I just looked at Borderlands 2. Edgework, are you trying to tell me that having 3,099 reviews for X360, 150 reviews for PC, and 60 reviews for PS3 is more accurate than before? That over 50 times more people rated the X360 version than the PS3 version??? C'mon. Something is weird with whatever algorithm you're using to figure these things out.

redhead64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 redhead64

I was looking for the Game Boy version of "Donkey Kong" that was released in '94. Well, I found it, BUT it was lumped in with the original arcade title and all of its ports! If you actually played it, you should know that, apart from the first four levels, the Game Boy version is a completely different beast compared to all the other titles! I recommend that you give it a separate page (like you did with Portal (1986)) and call it "Donkey Kong (1994)" to avoid any further confusion.

Derek3143

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Derek3143

I've been looking at more and more breakdowns for multi-platform games, and the numbers just seem wonky. For example, for Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, the PS2 version has about 76,000 out of the 86,000 user reviews, leaving the PC version and the XBOX version with only about 10,000 to split between them.

If I'm understanding your post correctly, edgework, this has nothing to do with the site redesign. The user review average scores were always inaccurate thanks to the system not allowing users posting ratings-only reviews to specify the version of the game they were reviewing, correct? And you're now using an algorithm that attempts to make that guess more accurately.

This is the OCD in me, but if the user reviews for multi-platform games aren't accurate, is there any thought to just starting from scratch? At least with respect to ratings-only reviews. I'd rather see results for ONLY written reviews and know that they're accurate than results for all reviews knowing they're inaccurate. And just think about all the users who would log on to the site to re-rate their favorite games...

VintAge68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

#18  Edited By VintAge68
Member since 2010 • 530 Posts

@edgework: I don't know if this is the correct bug reporting thread but what I don't like is that it doesn't seem possible anymore to put a game's rating linked to the platform on which it has been played. With the new system, apparently, the game is getting rated for its "default" platform, which seems to be the one the GS review has originally been posted for. E.g., I played Street Fighter X Tekken on the PS Vita, but when I rated it, it appeared on X360. The only possibility to really choose the correct platform for a game seems to be that when posting a written user review for it. :/

Derek3143

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Derek3143

@VintAge68: VintAge68 - were you able to post platform-specific ratings on the old site without a written review? I thought edgework was saying that you couldn't, and that's why the numbers are all different now. I never posted ratings without written reviews on the old site, so I don't know.

CrimsonBrute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#20  Edited By CrimsonBrute  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 25603 Posts

I noticed that the game Warcraft 3 and it's expansion pack (The Frozen Throne) have merged. Shouldn't they each have it's own page?

VintAge68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 VintAge68

@derek3143 said:

@VintAge68: VintAge68 - were you able to post platform-specific ratings on the old site without a written review? I thought edgework was saying that you couldn't, and that's why the numbers are all different now. I never posted ratings without written reviews on the old site, so I don't know.

Originally yes, but now also the old ratings' platforms are messed, probably the same way described earlier (=default GS platform) :(

Derek3143

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Derek3143

@

@VintAge68 said:

@derek3143 said:

Originally yes, but now also the old ratings' platforms are messed, probably the same way described earlier (=default GS platform) :(

In that case, edgework, I don't know what you're talking about below:

"The ratings only reviews were mostly associated to the wrong releases. In the past the system made what I call a 'worst guess' on which specific release was being rated since you can't specify a release when you rate (this is something we're going to make better BTW)."

It sounds to me that VintAge68 is saying that users have always in the past been able to rate a specific version of the game. And I can't believe that would have gone uncorrected in all the years the old Gamespot was around.

Edgework, I respect that you're saying that the ratings breakdowns are 90% accurate now as compared to the old site, and you know better than anyone what's happening. But I don't think you're going to be able to point out any multi-platform game where the "new" numbers make any sense. I'd be surprised if you could find me one multi-platform game that seemed correct.

What I'm finding for nearly every multi-platform game I look at is one of three problems: (1) I can't access the breakdowns at all, (2) the number of ratings across all the platforms is unusually small compared to the total ratings for the game (probably owing to ratings-only reviews not being reflected in the platform- specific breakdowns), or (3) one version of the game has a much higher number of ratings than another version when the two platforms should have just about the same number (XBOX vs. PS2, for example). The third of these issues makes it seem clear that an incorrect number of ratings have been shifted from one platform to another.

It's frustrating enough that I probably will just take a break and see if things look better in a few months.

VintAge68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By VintAge68

@derek3143 said:

@

@VintAge68 said:

@derek3143 said:

In that case, edgework, I don't know what you're talking about below:

"The ratings only reviews were mostly associated to the wrong releases. In the past the system made what I call a 'worst guess' on which specific release was being rated since you can't specify a release when you rate (this is something we're going to make better BTW)."

It sounds to me that VintAge68 is saying that users have always in the past been able to rate a specific version of the game. And I can't believe that would have gone uncorrected in all the years the old Gamespot was around.

Edgework, I respect that you're saying that the ratings breakdowns are 90% accurate now as compared to the old site, and you know better than anyone what's happening. But I don't think you're going to be able to point out any multi-platform game where the "new" numbers make any sense. I'd be surprised if you could find me one multi-platform game that seemed correct.

What I'm finding for nearly every multi-platform game I look at is one of three problems: (1) I can't access the breakdowns at all, (2) the number of ratings across all the platforms is unusually small compared to the total ratings for the game (probably owing to ratings-only reviews not being reflected in the platform- specific breakdowns), or (3) one version of the game has a much higher number of ratings than another version when the two platforms should have just about the same number (XBOX vs. PS2, for example). The third of these issues makes it seem clear that an incorrect number of ratings have been shifted from one platform to another.

It's frustrating enough that I probably will just take a break and see if things look better in a few months.

Personally, I find it just annoying that one cannot rate a video game accordingly, as more as this "falsifies" one's proper statistics--I have significantly more games displaying X360 now as GS seems to have it as default game rating platform. E.g., for Inversion I posted a review on PC, which appears correct, but parallelly my stats show a rating for it on X360, apparently the one without the review.

In the past it has been possible to choose the correct platform for a game before rating it, an option which is not provided anymore; when clicking on one of the platforms shown together with the GS review, one gets a list of all games for this same platform now. But if one rates one's game out of this list, it shows the default platform again.... :/

Perth2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 133

#24  Edited By Perth2008
Member since 2008 • 216 Posts

Is it possible (yet) to score/rank a game by platform as was the case previously?

My pre-website-change reviews are mostly correct for platform but my recent scores (which were without a review pending website revisions) seem to pop up as XBOX or GS, neither of which I have. Can we please have a "toggle" for each game so that we can score by the platform version being scored (and/or reviewed). If we already have such please let me know how to find it.

TheManitou23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 TheManitou23
Member since 2013 • 37 Posts

I'm not sure if this is the correct board for this but I've been trying to find info on older versions of the games Spy vs Spy and Robocop but all I get are covers and info on the 2000s Xbox/PS2 versions but this site states 1988 release dates. These are clearly different games, yet all different versions are bunched together on the same webpage. I'm hesitant to add them to my owned game stacks or 'follow' or whatever.

KaRei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 KaRei
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts

Game: "Captain Speaking"

Game has no page on Gamespot.

Developer: Just Flight

Publisher: Just Flight

Released: 2001

Cover art: http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/4053/djba.jpg

Game: Captain Speaking 2002

Released: 2002

Cover art: http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/7691/3ic4.jpg

Game: 2005 Traffic (or Traffic 2005)

Released: 2005

Cover art: http://imageshack.us/a/img24/9050/ir6c.jpg

Game: 3 Great Planes For Microsoft Combat Flight Simulator!

Game is now only in "Simulation" genre. I think it can be added into "Flight" and "Compilation" genres as well.

Game: 3 Great Planes For Microsoft Flight Simulator 2000!

Game is now only in "Compilation" genre. I think it can be added into "Flight" and "Simulation" genres as well.

Game: 4Story Online

Game is missing thumbnail image and developer.

Developer: Zemi Interactive

Thumbnail: http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/5853/jr3s.jpg

thorn3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 378

#27 thorn3000
Member since 2008 • 334 Posts

Game: Secret Files:Sam Peters

Link : http://www.gamespot.com/secret-files-sam-peters/

Problem: Showing as not yet released, game was released 2 months ago on the 18.10.2013, see this Steam link http://store.steampowered.com/app/257220/

Reason for report: Wanted to rate it since I finished it, but can't :)

thorn3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 thorn3000

Game : Violett

Link: http://www.gamespot.com/violett/

Problem: Not possible to rate game, whenever you click any rating it gives you "Error while saving.", other games work for me, must be game related which would be supported by the fact it currently has 0 user ratings so likely nobody is able to rate it

SavoyPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#29 SavoyPrime
Member since 2003 • 41098 Posts

Still no seperate gamepage for Dragon Age: Origins - Awakening. Also, there is no gamepage for The Walking Dead: Season Two - Episode 1...but oddly there is one for Episode 4.

Derek3143

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Derek3143

I think there's a problem across many, many games where the reviews, game information, etc. is being mingled between the game itself and an expansion.

Just a short list so far:

Borderlands

Dragon Age: Origins

Galactic Civilizations II

Lord of the Rings, Battle for Middle Earth II

Lord of the Rings Online: Shadows of Angmar

Sims 3

Space Rangers 2

Spellforce 2

Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War

I'll keep editing this list as I find more examples. For a lot of these, it's like the expansion takes over the entire page from the original, including reviews, release dates, etc. But generally, for each of these games, their pages are just all screwy and all user reviews are mixed together.

Sir_Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Sir_Claude
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts

Murder in Hotel Lisbon, a game made by portuguese developer Nerd Monkeys, is incorrectly listed in your website as launching in December 2097 as it as already launched in the first of October 2013, as you can confirm in their oficial website http://caseandbot.com/en/o-jogo and here (purchasing page) https://secure.bmtmicro.com/servlets/Orders.ShoppingCart?CID=8324&PRODUCTID=83240000

Keep up the good work :D

thorn3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By thorn3000

Game: Volgarr The Viking

Link: http://www.gamespot.com/volgarr-the-viking/

Problem: Showing release date as "December 2097" when it is already released, not absolutely sure to the release date but could be 13th September 2013 (see http://www.giantbomb.com/volgarr-the-viking/3030-42298/)

This is preventing users from rating the game, despite some users having already rated the game before the problem appeared.

Massacher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#33  Edited By Massacher
Member since 2006 • 261 Posts

you don't have the original Guild Wars to be able to add to Stacks. and you only have the iPhone/iPod version of RAGE. where are the other platforms pages? cannot add to stack either on a count of it not being there.

also you don't have a page for Painkiller: Battle Out of Hell and Painkiller: Redemption. no Doom 3 Resurrection of Evil either.

Derek3143

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Derek3143

Not sure anyone's paying attention any more, but you can't see reviews for a ton of games - when you try, you get directed to the homepage for the game's blackberry version. "Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent" is the most recent example I've found - if this can be fixed, maybe there could be a universal fix.

And it still annoys me that homepages for a ton of expansions have disappeared, or have been subsumed into the original game - "Mass Effect 2: Overlord", "Borderlands 2: Tiny Tina's Assault", etc.

KillerZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#35 KillerZ
Member since 2004 • 32 Posts

Dante's Inferno (2010) has wrong main image and wrong Giant Bomb link. Here is the correct Giant Bomb link http://www.giantbomb.com/dantes-inferno/3030-24827/.

redhead64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 redhead64

Here's yet another one: the page for "Chibi-Robo: Photo Finder" has a release date of December 2097, even though it came out this January. The same game's page in GameFAQs is correct, so why isn't Gamespot's?

Nintendonly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Nintendonly
Member since 2009 • 1409 Posts

Game name: Another World

System: Atari Jaguar

Release Date: EU- December 2013

Publisher: Retro Gaming Connexion

Developer: The Removers

Notable People: Eric Chahi, Sebastian Briais

Box Art: Front-

Back-

Sources: http://www.retrocollect.com/News/pre-orders-open-for-the-atari-jaguar-port-of-eric-chahis-another-world-out-of-this-world.html

http://removers.free.fr/AnotherWorld/

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/206660-another-world-jaguar-pre-order/page-15

http://www.yaronet.com/posts.php?s=153060

http://mleguludec.free.fr/product/AnotherWorld_Jaguar/

-------------------------------------

Game name: Robinson's Requiem

System: Atari Jaguar CD

Release Date: NA- May 30, 2011

Publisher: Songbird Productions

Developer: Silmarils

Notable People: Carl Forhan

Box Art: Front-

Back-

Nintendonly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Nintendonly
Member since 2009 • 1409 Posts

Sources for Robinson's Requiem:

http://www.songbird-productions.com/robreq.shtml

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/182663-robinsons-requiem-now-available-for-the-jaguar-cd/

http://www.bordersdown.net/content/103-Robinson-s-Requiem-released-for-the-Atari-Jaguar-CD

http://www.retrocollect.com/News/songbird-productions-announced-new-game-for-the-atari-jaguar-cd-robinsons-requiem.html

anarayan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -12

User Lists: 8

#39  Edited By anarayan
Member since 2004 • 351 Posts

Red Dead Redemption.

It was rated by GS for X360 and PS3, but the GS rating isn't listed in the main page. It says not reviewed.

However, if you go to the Reviews tab inside the game, I see 3 reviews (2 for PS3 that are the same link, none for X360 and one for one of its expansion packs. Hope this helps.

edit: Dark Cloud 2

I know it was reviewed by GS, but the review score is missing in the game page, and there are no reviews listed on the reviews page. I KNOW there was a review by GS. I remember because I bought the game only after reading an awesome review.

have it in the games I Own stack, and it is listed as Dark Chronicle (which I believe is the Japanese name) there.

Massacher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#40 Massacher
Member since 2006 • 261 Posts

you don't have World of Warcraft The Burning Crusade to be able to add to stacks, though you do have the World of Warcraft Battlechest...

Gelugon_baat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 656

User Lists: 4

#41 Gelugon_baat
Member since 2003 • 24247 Posts

There appears to be a database issue for Titan Attacks. Doing a search comes up with two results for the same game. This is causing some record conflicts for user reviews for this game.

Avatar image for deactivated-59930af094f34
deactivated-59930af094f34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By deactivated-59930af094f34
Member since 2005 • 218 Posts

Almost every single multi-platform game coming out is listed in the XBOX One Games section, but not on the PS4 section. This is entirely misleading for your users. Example WatchDogs. Listed for Xbox One, not for PS4, etc etc etc.

Avatar image for jrocketfingersR
jrocketfingersR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By jrocketfingersR
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

These games have no page on Gamespot.

Game Title: Trine 2: Complete Story

System: Android

Developer: Frozenbyte, Inc.

Digital Release

Source Link: http://frozenbyte.com/2014/01/news-from-nvidia-at-ces-trine-2-for-mobile-in-the-works/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Game Title: Burn your fat with me!!

Developer: Creative Freaks

Digital Release

Release Date: September 25, 2012

Cover Art: https://lh5.ggpht.com/2Y_Ow6iQrgg1ORTHzLLNkZpyx0nVUkVeK0N-CzVdyqVW6mtuiURRWqxOJIze8Pp8s3I=w300

Source Links: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.funsolution.nensho_eng&hl=en

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/press-release/2012-09-26/moevation-app-burn-your-fat-with-me-out-now-for-ios-and-android

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Game Title: SiliBili

Developer: Chundos Studio

Digital Release

Release Date: December 14, 2012

Cover Art: https://lh5.ggpht.com/yO8a36DJeUWBXiWHTqODKD8GI2k63Kvz_sDOS1G8EeX5e6ZO9wU8uqFclJssmAhbQAg=w300-rw

Source Link: https://twitter.com/chundos_fan/status/279756801212305408

Game Title: Serious Sam 3

Developer: Croteam

Digital Release

Source Link: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?id=191676850855803&story_fbid=601058079962013

Game Title: Anomaly 2

Developer: 11 bit studios

Digital Release

Release Date: November 14, 2013

Source Link: https://twitter.com/11bitstudios/status/400939123881439232

Cover Art: https://lh4.ggpht.com/gaiU1AsvAFvazj5cd8nZ72Z-2XUNkgrm1TtF2Rud4wIi5-jD31FYK9XhvGUEy035cIQ=w300-rw

Game Title: Codex the Warrior

Developer: KUUNG GAMES

Digital Release

Source Link: http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=ko&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thisisgame.com%2Fwebzine%2Fnews%2Fnboard%2F4%2F%3Fn%3D49927

Game Title: The Descent

Developer: AGaming

Digital Release

Release Date: 2014

Cover Art: https://lh4.ggpht.com/RVXEilV-fJk3uBg4kjlSNgqatyufqV4CHBSfUxlDHCtStG8HFIyQc2dKU4NohjEk6Ag=w300

Source Links: http://y2u.be/bQLUgwzW02w

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.agaming.thedescent

Game Title: Brandnew Boy

Developer: Oozoo Inc.

Digital Release

Release Date: February 3, 2014

Cover Art: https://lh3.ggpht.com/FcYboaOUs5LB31f3Ch3wGRYqsexIQvfl_NrymGkRR5xSHd0y0fE8Ca3mevGcI2NKwNW7=w300

Source Links: https://www.facebook.com/brandnewtimes/posts/698949860126084?stream_ref=10

Game Title: Supersonic HD

Developer: Kuuasema

Digital Release

Release Date: August 14, 2011

Cover Art: https://lh4.ggpht.com/oo6e_mu7NgQAJvbcgU-_3UkVSM4EQwyeUycGvUKrUYfdbjdA9lXOO-Ex6FBIpwl5QFW3=w300

Source Links: http://www.kuuasema.com/supersonic/

Acke37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Acke37
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

Cart Precision Racing http://www.gamespot.com/cart-precision-racing/

Release date is 102 years off ^^

canand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#45  Edited By canand
Member since 2003 • 2890 Posts

RollerCoaster Tycoon 4 Mobile page on GameSpot has got the Wong Developer it should be On5 http://rollercoastertycoon.com

The-Apostle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#46  Edited By The-Apostle
Member since 2004 • 12197 Posts

Can we ask for games to be added in this topic? Because I know a few mobile ones that I can't find anywhere on the site.

thorn3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 thorn3000

As already mentioned a few months ago, Game: Volgarr The Viking, Link: http://www.gamespot.com/volgarr-the-viking/, Problem: Showing release date as "December 2097", Issue still on-going, unable to rate game until fixed

Gelugon_baat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 656

User Lists: 4

#49  Edited By Gelugon_baat
Member since 2003 • 24247 Posts

The box art for infamous Soldier of Fortune is ... off. XD