Standalone88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 Standalone88
Member since 2011 • 60 Posts

The simple suggestion is just quit using your player and I duno... integrate youtube or something? Probably the money from the ads won't make you as happy as now, but I bet this could bring more content consumers. Your player reminds me of all those scum sites where you need to watch ads then again and again. I really started to visit this site less cause of your damn player. Strange auto play which I try to turn off but no... Strange sound which is off but when I try to skip ad or press somethings the sound goes on. When you r going from AUTO quality to HD player ends video, shows you other brilliant videos to watch and the only possible way I found is to refresh page (not the video in player it didn't replay somehow :<). I believe this list of inconvenience can be continued to infinity ))))

w1llr1ster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3 w1llr1ster
Member since 2021 • 1 Posts

An interesting point of view and I share it with you.

The YouTube player is not always convenient, especially these days. Since you need to get used to how to use, how to customize autoload for yourself.

By the way, regarding the setting, there is an interesting article here, where everything is described in detail.

I used it myself and helped a lot