ChrisAnetkaC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 341

User Lists: 0

#1 ChrisAnetkaC
Member since 2004 • 726 Posts

Hi, when I search your website for any information on the remaster of "Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare" I only get results for the original and its sequels. There is nothing on this remaster. I enter "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered" and "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare" and only get results for the last gen titles. The remaster does not have the "4" in it as you know. Technically this is separate game with a distinct title and release date from the original for the previous gen. It should not be grouped in the same entry as the original with only a "PS4" and "X1" added to the system list under the title, which is what happens with most remasters, and that is another thing I have a problem with. A review and separate ratings should also be available as remaster could be an improvement or alas downgrade of the original. You cannot lump them together. I can rate the original a 5 but give the remaster an 8 for example, and I'm sure you do that silently as well. That is my biggest complaint here.