This topic is locked from further discussion.

3500z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 3500z
Member since 2008 • 2415 Posts

"You have encountered a forbidden .html error, and have may used one or more of the forbidden words while trying to include a link in your message. There are certain words, including 'class' and 'style', that we do not allow while creating links in your messages because they are a doorway into several js exploits. Unfortunately, if you should have words that have 'class' in them (e.g., classify, classic, etc), they will also be forbidden. We are looking to find the best solution for this problem, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause."

Also, why do I get a formatting error when I cut and paste something into my post and the formatting is wrong and there is an extra space that is added to my message?

Another thing. When I private message someone, it sometime gets and html error and the message cannot be sent?

fastesttruck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 fastesttruck
Member since 2005 • 25353 Posts
Spell such words with a small L in place of the i.
as for the rest, go to your Prefs, then Forums, and make sure the check box for the editor is NOT checked. That thing is evil and makes all kinds of bugs show up.
3500z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 3500z
Member since 2008 • 2415 Posts
Fastesttruck, Thank you!
JackBurton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#4 JackBurton
Member since 2002 • 3808 Posts

Spell such words with a small L in place of the i.
as for the rest, go to your Prefs, then Forums, and make sure the check box for the editor is NOT checked. That thing is evil and makes all kinds of bugs show up.
fastesttruck

Fastesttruck accidentally stated it backwards :P ... Use an upper-case i (I) instead of a lower-case l in the words cIass and styIe