Shit posting and vulgarity of System Wars.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

CleanB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 CleanB
Member since 2013 • 289 Posts

I'm wondering why it's allowed on System Wars. It's garbage and annoying to try to sift through it to get to intelligent discussion. I'm talking about stuff like "xboned hate games" and "ps4poo sucks donkey d*cks" that goes back and forth and their quote chains fill up pages.

I'm also seeing a ton of vulgarity and personal insults that probably shouldn't exist on a site where young people are allowed to see the contents.

Can't you guys do something about it since it's the only active board left on the entire website?

Desmonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Desmonic  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 19990 Posts

@CleanB:

Some vulgarity is to be expected on System Wars, within reason of course. It is in the spirit of the whole thing. It's why it has it's particular name and why the sort of discussion allowed inside of it, isn't allowed outside of it. For more on the rules of Sytem Wars see: The Survival Guide 3.0.

That said the examples you pointed out are indeed things that we try to mod out, so my tip is that when you see those posts you can either: a) flag them or b) send a general PM to the mod team to take care of it (see the right side of the screen). So if you could share the links to the threads where you saw them, we'd happily deal with it.

I'll also point out that we are not machines and sometimes things, even if obvious, do pass us by. That's when the user community can help us a lot by pointing out these sort of situations.

CleanB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By CleanB
Member since 2013 • 289 Posts

There are a few posters who exclusively shit post 24/7, so I'd basically have to flag 100% of their posts. FLOPPAGE, Ghost_somethingorother and VERTIGO are three of whom I speak.

Desmonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 Desmonic  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 19990 Posts

@CleanB: Thank you for bringing certain issues to our attention :)

Case closed.