Dynamitecop perm ban

This topic is locked from further discussion.

thedork_knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By thedork_knight
Member since 2011 • 2664 Posts

Just a quick question concerning a members perm banning from the site.

How come dynamitecop has been perminately banned from GS?

Looking through the GS community code of conduct, i cannot understand why he has been, yes i understand that he had some strong views and maybe a little at times over zealous, but in SW he was one of the more level headed posters.

When you also put into context that SW allows posters like tormentos, dakur, silversix, quadknight,shewgenja to name a few off are allowed to post even though they are mainly troll accounts, it's no wonder that SW is a cesspool of posters and this forum as a general is rapidly going down hill.

Â

thedork_knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 thedork_knight

Guessing mods don't read or reply to post of the posts in this forum

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#3 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

Hi,

Sorry, we are disallowed by the ToU to discuss the reason for another user's moderations with other users. That said, you can rest assured that his banning, and any other moderations he was meted out, came after deliberations by multiple mods, and keeping his infractions and posting history in consideration.

Thanks.

thedork_knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 thedork_knight

To be honest, i find it hard to believe that posters like him are any worse then tormentos or dakur, especially dakur who contributes nothing to the forum and goes unpunished for continuous disruptive posting.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22375 Posts

@thedork_knight: I agree... there are much worse posters on here than dynamite. You named a couple of them...

I find it strange that dyna got banned but "dakur" is allowed to continue posting his rubbish. Weird.

thedork_knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 thedork_knight

@hrt_rulz01: i'd actually like to see the reasons why said posters are allowed to remain

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By hrt_rulz01

@thedork_knight: Yeah it'd be nice to know... dynamite certainly contributed more to the forums than people like dakur and his buddies ever have.

thedork_knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 thedork_knight

@hrt_rulz01:

I completely agree, whilst at times he may have gone over board and got a little excited, he actually had fact/figures to back up his claims.

Its no wonder that SW has gone to shit.

I understand that certain terms cant be discussed, but any actual idea of why he was banned should be provided. As for me the whole thing stinks of double standards.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By hrt_rulz01

@thedork_knight said:

@hrt_rulz01:

I completely agree, whilst at times he may have gone over board and got a little excited, he actually had fact/figures to back up his claims.

Its no wonder that SW has gone to shit.

I understand that certain terms cant be discussed, but any actual idea of why he was banned should be provided. As for me the whole thing stinks of double standards.

This is the kind of nonsense that people like dakur spew out:

@dakur said:

Lol hypocrite rodents. They attack Nioh for being in second place in overall sales while it was first in individual sales and Nioh was a new IP, niche, hardcore game that just happened to score better than all xbone exclusives combined this year and now they praise Failo Wars 2 for being second on overall and first on individual even when it has a name like Halo attached to it and it's not a new IP. If anything I would be embarrassed if a flop like Failo Wars 2 were to be the best sold game on my console, that means you have either crappy taste, or nothing else to play, or both... oh wait... nevermind LOL

As I mentioned is that thread, whatever dynamite said can't be worse than this nonsense. Calling people "rodents"... plus he's said worse. Very strange.

thedork_knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By thedork_knight

@hrt_rulz01:

Saw the same yesterday with tomentos (I'd link but it's a pain on my phone) saying people had moronic opinions because they disagreed with him.

To add more to this Dakur, tormentos and shewgenja going into full blown meltdown

Internet warriors don't bother me as can give it like the best but I don't agree that people like dynamite cop get banned and these two don't especially when you can actually have an intellectual conversation with him.

I know he did rub some mods up the wrong way at times but nothing to break the code of conduct.

@Charizard_ can you clear this up for us

xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#12  Edited By xantufrog  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 17875 Posts

You are not privy to the moderations users have received. You assume users like Dakur are not on our radar and/or have not been moderated before, because you are not given that information. Again, we can't discuss moderation history of other users - be they Dynamitecop or Dakur, so there isn't much that can be said except that you might consider the nature of the nonsense users contribute to the forum. Some actions are worse than others, and when you refuse to stop doing them after countless contact from mods... bans happen.

[and before you ask/assume, no I did not ban Dynamitecop]

FLOPPAGE_50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13 FLOPPAGE_50
Member since 2004 • 4500 Posts

@thedork_knight said:

To be honest, i find it hard to believe that posters like him are any worse then tormentos or dakur, especially dakur who contributes nothing to the forum and goes unpunished for continuous disruptive posting.

1000% agreed.

It's absolutely stupid.

FLOPPAGE_50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#15 FLOPPAGE_50
Member since 2004 • 4500 Posts

@michea666 said:

Its no wonder that SW has gone to shit. http://www.domesticchore.com

SW went to shit years ago, but it's no excuse for mods to side with the biggest circle jerking cucks on these forums.

Anything Dakur, quackknight, Cowjenga post are a thousand times worse than anything Dynamite did.

some shady shit going on here

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#16  Edited By super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

SInce this topic has run it's course it will now be locked. Please don't post a reply in any ask the mod thread in the future unless you are the creator of the thread or one of the gamespot moderators.