lucianocasanova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 lucianocasanova
Member since 2014 • 813 Posts

Sorry about that, didn't know it was agaisnt the rules. I would love for that one to be erased and do a re-make? So can I?

Byshop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#2 Byshop  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 20504 Posts

I'll let @hallenbeck77 chime in on whether or not you can re-create the thread you got locked for bumping, BUT you just got done bumping your own thread -again- here:

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/games-discussion-1000000/why-do-people-hate-on-sports-games-so-much-32220541/

Since you did it after you created this thread (claiming ignorance of the rules) you obviously can't claim that you didn't know it wasn't allowed.

-Byshop

Avatar image for lucianocasanova
lucianocasanova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 lucianocasanova

@Byshop: I tend to forget things a lot, that's why. Also didn't the mod that locked it say not bump in less than 3 mins?

Byshop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#4 Byshop  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 20504 Posts

@lucianocasanova said:

@Byshop: I tend to forget things a lot, that's why. Also didn't the mod that locked it say not bump in less than 3 mins?

Yes, the mod chided you for bumping the thread less than three minutes later, but that doesn't mean four minutes or (or even thirty) is allowed. I suggest you review the Code of Conduct to avoid further moderation:

- No spam

Includes but not limited to: promoting personal sites, making comments which have no discussion value (such as "first" or “bump"), quote pyramids or empty quoting, battle threads, YouTube spam, "chat" threads, and creating threads with little to no text where off-site content is linked or embedded. This also includes starting forum threads to promote your latest podcast or written review on another site. Repeatedly bumping and replying to spam will result in your ability to post being temporarily and then permanently revoked.

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/ask-the-mods-909361134/gamespot-community-code-of-conduct-31702042/#0

-Byshop

Avatar image for lucianocasanova
lucianocasanova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 lucianocasanova

@Byshop: oh I see now. Thanks. Well then for now then I will wait for a reply.

Hallenbeck77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 Hallenbeck77  Moderator
Member since 2005 • 16879 Posts

I'm afraid not--at best, what you did post was just random thoughts which doesn't really invite much for other users into legitimate discussion. This is something that's becoming more noticeable with the threads you've made lately. Between that and bumping your own threads with contentless posts, it's causing other people to take notice, and that's not necessarily a good thing. Try to make your threads more inviting for other people to take part of the discussion, instead of just running with an random idea. Not every thought warrants its own thread.