Banned and no response.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5852ddaba9693
deactivated-5852ddaba9693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 deactivated-5852ddaba9693
Member since 2015 • 8 Posts

So, eventually I was forced to make a 2nd account.

I've been banned since the 20th of July, and the only response I received by email is if I could provide the name and the email of the account, for better assistance, on 27 of July. I replied and so far nothing happened. I know the rules, not to make a 2nd account, but it was annoying enough already, to go in the forums or articles and see the "You have been banned" message and not to receive any response at all. My account was active since 2008. And I never broke the rules. My latest comment was a link to a Youtube video, in the article "Why It's Time for a New World War II Shooter". I commented "Revive this franchise please" with a hyperlink to this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fv7QcsuvfH0

Name of the account is Chaos_1990. Please look into this.

zanelli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#2 zanelli  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 1222 Posts

Hi there. It seems your account had triggered the spam filter. This is probably because you posted a comment or a message on the forums that contained nothing but a hyper-link. I have gone ahead and unbanned your other account, so you should be able to go back to using it again.

Regards z, GameSpot Moderation Team

Avatar image for deactivated-5852ddaba9693
deactivated-5852ddaba9693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By deactivated-5852ddaba9693
Member since 2015 • 8 Posts

Thanks! :)
It still displays the "Banned" message, I guess I should give it a few hours before the ban is lifted

zanelli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#4 zanelli  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 1222 Posts

It seems that the ban hadn't cleared, so I have sorted that out. You should be ready to go now.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards z, GameSpot Moderation Team