absurdist02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 absurdist02
Member since 2015 • 8 Posts

Hey mods, I made an account yesterday and made a post on a forum looking for a particular game that I forgot it's name. Today that account was banned. I didn't know why because I didn't violate any rules on that forum (it was a forum to help remembering any games you forget).

My old account name is absurd02. Please lift the ban. I really need that forum's help to find this particular game :)

Byshop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#2 Byshop  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 20504 Posts

@absurdist02 said:

Hey mods, I made an account yesterday and made a post on a forum looking for a particular game that I forgot it's name. Today that account was banned. I didn't know why because I didn't violate any rules on that forum (it was a forum to help remembering any games you forget).

My old account name is absurd02. Please lift the ban. I really need that forum's help to find this particular game :)

I have lifted the ban and restored your post. It was the smiley you inserted into the post that triggered it.

-Byshop

absurdist02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 absurdist02
Member since 2015 • 8 Posts

@Byshop:

Thanks mod. I'm pretty new so I didn't know putting a smiley could result in a ban haha

Byshop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#4 Byshop  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 20504 Posts

@absurdist02 said:

@Byshop:

Thanks mod. I'm pretty new so I didn't know putting a smiley could result in a ban haha

It shouldn't. I let staff know but I'd avoid them from now on. Colon-paren always works. :)

-Byshop