firebolt53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 firebolt53
Member since 2009 • 670 Posts

Hey guys I think its probably time that we all as a union get some quality time together and wipe out the invading forces from the remaining firebases. Due to only 4 players being readily available for each individual game I feel that we should organise a number of people to be squad leaders, preferly over a number of time zones and geta few social games in.

No current dates or times as of yet, this is just a point of seeing how many people want to get involved. Fyi I do feel the majority of people will have the 360 version of the game but if there are enough people who have the pc or ps3 version then I will happily help set up games via this thread too.

heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 heretrix
Member since 2004 • 37881 Posts

Hey guys I think its probably time that we all as a union get some quality time together and wipe out the invading forces from the remaining firebases. Due to only 4 players being readily available for each individual game I feel that we should organise a number of people to be squad leaders, preferly over a number of time zones and geta few social games in.

No current dates or times as of yet, this is just a point of seeing how many people want to get involved. Fyi I do feel the majority of people will have the 360 version of the game but if there are enough people who have the pc or ps3 version then I will happily help set up games via this thread too.

firebolt53

I'm down. Loving the hell out of the coop.

N7v1K0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 N7v1K0
Member since 2009 • 5755 Posts

All up for it, and I'll be able to record our events too :D

rallydrifter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 rallydrifter
Member since 2010 • 346 Posts

I tried to do something like this for the demo but it didn't really work so I hope this does.

I'm using the 360 and live in EST.

majinstrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 majinstrings
Member since 2004 • 3109 Posts
I'm up for it...even dug out my headset...haven't used it since I played Tom Clancy's Endgame :lol:
N7v1K0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 N7v1K0
Member since 2009 • 5755 Posts

I'm up for it...even dug out my headset...haven't used it since I played Tom Clancy's Endgame :lol:majinstrings

Aha, a headset! Good stuff maj! :D