Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

User Lists: 0

#1 Falcon084
Member since 2009 • 8778 Posts

How do you think it will end?

If you've seen the pirate copy ending go away! This is a speculation thread.

I know there will be multple endings, but that perfect ending we are all going to strive for, or that ending where everyone dies, how do you think it will end?

I'm still thinkng on it.

rallydrifter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 rallydrifter
Member since 2010 • 346 Posts

Wait, there's a pirated copy out!?  Or do you just mean the leaked script?

I'm still thinking about it too at the moment.

firebolt53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 firebolt53
Member since 2009 • 670 Posts
Leaked script was the original story but it has been changed now.
Imo itll go like this at the end;
-Troops rallied of various races
-Masive battle between galaxy and reapers
-Choices affect how the onslaught fares for each species
-Shep attacks the harbingers ship itself
-Fights through waves and waves of husks
-Massive talk with harbinger, blah de blah about cannot defeat us
-Possible boss fight with the harbingers avatar?
-Another speech from harbinger
-Choice to destroy the reaper or keep it for research?
-Choice to save galaxy or control it?
-Ending varies depending on choices throughout the series and whether companions survive
Emac44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Emac44
Member since 2010 • 144 Posts
I dont know about the dialoge or the love interests, but the war for Earth is gonna start from pluto and work it's way inward. As for the very ending I think there will be a home on Earth or somewhere with your love interest.
majinstrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 majinstrings
Member since 2004 • 3109 Posts

Pretty sure I've said this in another thread...I don't see Shepard surviving ME3...

I think Shepard will die even in the 'perfect' ending...

Shepard would just be too big of a hero in the galaxy; too big of an icon...

I just can't picture after stopping the Reapers the Commander taking off the armor and getting free drinks on Omega for the rest of his/her life...

lewfa1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 lewfa1
Member since 2011 • 240 Posts

...I don't see Shepard surviving ME3...

I think Shepard will die even in the 'perfect' ending...

majinstrings

Wow, that's dark maj. But I have to admit, if the developers did do that and bump off Shepard no matter how you've played the game or which choices you've made, I'd have to give BioWare props for a very bold choice that may run the risk of alienating a portion of the fanbase. There are gamers who believe passionately in the Captain Kirk/ Kobayashi Maru motto; "I don't believe in no win situations" and get very pissed off if they aren't able to survive.

Avatar image for Lone_Warrior_66
Lone_Warrior_66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#7 Lone_Warrior_66
Member since 2004 • 1453 Posts

majinstrings
Very true but I still think you'll survive ME3 without to much of an effort (like ME2).

I think it will end with a battle between the forces you've gathered against the reaper fleet. Shepard will probably face off against Harbinger or whoever ends up being the reaper leader in some way. After that it's tying up the story lines, Shepard ends up happily ever after with his or her love interest ;).
Falcon084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Falcon084
[QUOTE="majinstrings"]

Lone_Warrior_66

Very true but I still think you'll survive ME3 without to much of an effort (like ME2).

I think it will end with a battle between the forces you've gathered against the reaper fleet. Shepard will probably face off against Harbinger or whoever ends up being the reaper leader in some way. After that it's tying up the story lines, Shepard ends up happily ever after with his or her love interest ;).

B5 Spolier

He could go missing like in the end of Babylon 5 making the fans forever wonder what happened.

N7v1K0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9 N7v1K0
Member since 2009 • 5755 Posts

I'd say there would be a greater impact on the player if Shepard died regardless of how well the playthrough was....

But idk... There'll definitely be some kick ass space battle! :P

majinstrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 majinstrings
[QUOTE="Lone_Warrior_66"][QUOTE="majinstrings"]

Falcon084

B5 Spolier

He could go missing like in the end of Babylon 5 making the fans forever wonder what happened.

Yeah, I can see that as another possibility...

Shepard might end up 'vanishing' from the galaxy...kind of like how - KOTOR [spoiler] Revan went missing after the events of KOTOR...possibly to fight a greater threat as Kriea suggested in KOTOR2 [/spoiler]

I just don't see Shepard happily retiring...or ending up in the same sort of position as Anderson...I think Shepard will end up sacrificing himself/herself...maybe to deliver the finishing blow to stop the Reapers...kind of like the squadmate left on Virmire...having to make sure a bomb goes off or something...

There's your final mission! :P Fight off an endless amount of enemies for an amount of time...solo like in the Arrival DLC...

The Commander helps stop the Reapers and in Shepard's own eyes also 'redeems' himself/herself for not being able to save Kaiden/Ashley...

...A good Paragon ending, I think...maybe not so good for a Renegade Shep who has likely forgotten the name of the one who died on Virmire :P

Falcon084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Falcon084

:lol: ^

I just did a replay and Garrus said something interesting. Now it might be nothing but he says "I am ready for Collectors, Reapers, or something worse" could be a hint from Bioware about the creators of the Reapers.

Shep goes into dark space to find them, and who ever the new hero is in the new Mass Effect game after ME3 is hunting them down ten years (or so) after with the tag line "what happened to Sheperd?"

Ingame joke, or Bioware teasing us?

"I am ready for Collectors, Reapers, or something worse" - Garrus

"You think there is something worse than Collectors and Reapers?" - Shep

"If you expect the worst, you can be pleasantly surprised" - Garrus

Written from memory a few words might be wrong.

Emac44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Emac44

:lol: ^

I just did a replay and Garrus said something interesting. Now it might be nothing but he says "I am ready for Collectors, Reapers, or something worse" could be a hint from Bioware about the creators of the Reapers.

Shep goes into dark space to find them, and who ever the new hero is in the new Mass Effect game after ME3 is hunting them down ten years (or so) after with the tag line "what happened to Sheperd?"

Ingame joke, or Bioware teasing us?

"I am ready for Collectors, Reapers, or something worse" - Garrus

"You think there is something worse than Collectors and Reapers?" - Shep

"If you expect the worst, you can be pleasantly surprised" - Garrus

Written from memory a few words might be wrong.

Falcon084

I think we have our general ending. Bioware did say something about Mass Effect 3 being the end of shepards story,but not the end of the ME universe

N7v1K0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 N7v1K0

How about this...

We know that the Protheans were studying humans back in the day. And judging by the fact that the Prothean database with schematics for an anti-Reaper weapon was left on Mars for humans to find, the Protheans must've recongised the huge potential in humans.

We also know that the Protheans liked to build pyramids, and we happen to have some in Egypt. Now they are much much larger than any we have encountered, so could it be possible that they are the weapon? It would make sense putting the weapon on Earth because 1) it's in the hands of the most capable species and 2) if the Reapers struck before humanity discovered the Mars bunker, there'd still be a chance that they'd figure out what it was.

It's also an explanation as to why every other species would divert their own forces to help the Alliance retake Earth. Doing it out of the goodness of their hearts make absolutely no sense when there's Reapers burning down their own worlds.

Emac44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Emac44

How about this...

We know that the Protheans were studying humans back in the day. And judging by the fact that the Prothean database with schematics for an anti-Reaper weapon was left on Mars for humans to find, the Protheans must've recongised the huge potential in humans.

We also know that the Protheans liked to build pyramids, and we happen to have some in Egypt. Now they are much much larger than any we have encountered, so could it be possible that they are the weapon? It would make sense putting the weapon on Earth because 1) it's in the hands of the most capable species and 2) if the Reapers struck before humanity discovered the Mars bunker, there'd still be a chance that they'd figure out what it was.

It's also an explanation as to why every other species would divert their own forces to help the Alliance retake Earth. Doing it out of the goodness of their hearts make absolutely no sense when there's Reapers burning down their own worlds.

N7v1K0

Our leader actually has a valid point. What if all the other species knew that mankind had this kind of weapon, but never thought to tell them? Humanity has only beeninvolvedwithother species for about 30 years right?I remember Liara saying something about humaninty being an intimidating race in ME1. In short theres probably gonna be a trip to the sahara in ME3. (sighs) ME3 needs to come out like tomorrow

majinstrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 majinstrings

How about this...

N7v1K0

Hmmm...I really like that idea! :D

Falcon084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Falcon084

How about this...

N7v1K0

That is fantastic! a bit SG1, but it does make sence s

N7v1K0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 N7v1K0
[QUOTE="N7v1K0"]

How about this...

Falcon084

That is fantastic! a bit SG1, but it does make sence s

Lol, funnily enough I've only recently finished SG1 and I'm currently midway through Atlantis. :P

lewfa1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 lewfa1
Member since 2011 • 240 Posts
Hmmmm, good idea N7, I like it.
Falcon084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points