I just can't believe how all the game sites gave this game very low scores.
the gameplay has been upgraded a little, still featured a wonderful world and all the great characters.
with PS3 lacking of jRPG right now, Atelier Meruru is one of the game I recommended all the jRPG fans to pick.
- wonderful world, a lot of beautiful location.
- very cute characters. if you love to use female characters, this series always fulfill your dream.
- turn-base battle system. if you're a fan of this system.
- decent soundtracks, not as good as Atelier Totori's soundtracks but still good. (you can download a music DLC pack if you want the old songs from previous games)
- strict time limits.... as always, this is the worst thing about Atelier series. the time limits have limited you to do everything you want such as exploration, level your characters up, synthesize, etc. if you're a perfectionist jRPG player who love to collect everything to 100% then this series is not for you.
- Meruru's voice actor.... a little bit annoying but not so much.
- too easy... yes, this game is a lot easier than Rorona and Totori.
9/10 is my final score! worth every penny.