Trek To Yomi Launches In 2022 For PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, And Xbox Series X|S
Trek to Yomi, which is definitely not a 2D version of Ghost of Tsushima, will launch in 2022.
During Devolver Digital's E3 2021 showcase, Trek to Yomi was announced for PC, PS5, and Xbox Series X|S. Trek to Yomi is being developed by Flying Wild Hog, the studio behind the rebooted Shadow Warrior games. The game will launch sometime in 2022.
Trek to Yomi follows a young swordsman named Hiroki, who has sworn to protect his town as a vow to his dying master. Hiroko is a lone samurai and will face off against threats beyond life and death. It is a 2D adventure game with a black and white filter similar to Ghost of Tsushima's Kurosawa mode.
E3 2021 News & Announcements
- Nintendo Switch OLED Announced, Coming October 8
- E3 2021: Schedule, Participants, And What To Expect
- Xbox & Bethesda E3 Showcase Announcements: Starfield, Halo Infinite, Diablo 2
- Nintendo Direct E3 2021 Announcements: Breath Of The Wild 2, Metroid Dread, Advance Wars
- E3 2021 Games Confirmed So Far
- Ubisoft Forward E3 2021 Announcements: Far Cry 6, Mario + Rabbids 2, Avatar
- Square Enix E3 2021 Stream Announcements: Guardians Of The Galaxy, Final Fantasy Origin, Babylon's Fall
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.