PS4's Horizon: Zero Dawn $120 Collector's Edition Revealed
A statue, art book, and more await those willing to pay extra.
As revealed by an Amazon listing, this $120 version features a number of physical and in-game goodies. Chief among them is a nine-inch statue of the game's protagonist made by Gentle Giant. It also includes the game in a steelbook case and a 48-page art book.
On the digital side, you'll get a dynamic PS4 theme and a bunch of DLC in the form of weapons, outfits, and resource packs. The official descriptions for all of these follow below.
- Carja Storm Ranger Armor: Fashioned by the proud, ceremonial Carja tribe, this special armor has been crafted with an eye for showy appearance.
- Carja Striker Bow: The Carja defend their great Sundom with stone fortifications and military might. This finely-made bow, fit for a captain's hand, puts additional stopping power behind every arrow fired.
- Carja Trader Pack: Rare and precious Machine parts are always in demand on the metal markets of the Carja Sundom.
- Banuk Trailblazer Armor: A sturdy outfit made by the nomadic Banuk tribe, hunters, and shamans from the harsh northern territories.
- Banuk Culling Bow: The Banuk claim a spiritual understanding of the Machines, and put their harvests of Machine parts to many uses.
- Banuk Traveler Pack: Though rarely encountered, Banuk explorers have left their intricate tribal marks across the breadth of the known world.
- Nora Keeper Pack: The Nora are extraordinarily skilled and inventive at using machine components in their own devices.
- Nora Machine Trapper Pack: Even the most experienced Nora hunter never goes into the wild unprepared.
Managing director Hermen Hulst said the studio wants "to ensure that Horizon: Zero Dawn lives up to the visuals and gameplay quality that our games are known for. The new date affords us the extra time required to deliver fully on our ambitious vision for Horizon: Zero Dawn."
Despite the delay, you can expect to see and hear more about the game during E3 next week. A huge billboard in Los Angeles is already advertising the game, suggesting it'll be featured during Sony's E3 media briefing on June 13.
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.