Here's When E3 2016's Press Conferences Take Place
How and when to watch the Microsoft, Sony, EA, Bethesda, Ubisoft, and Nintendo briefings.
E3 2016 is coming up soon. To help get you prepared for the show, we've rounded up all of the important details about the event's marquee news briefings from the big players.
EA and Bethesda kick off the show with their press conferences on Sunday, June 12, while Monday, June 13 is the biggest day in terms of total number of briefings. Microsoft, Ubisoft, and Sony will hold their showcases that day, while the PC Gaming Show also takes place on June 13.
Nintendo closes out the briefings on Tuesday, June 14, with a show dedicated exclusively to The Legend of Zelda for Wii U instead of its traditional Nintendo Direct showcase.
Check out the full rundown of events below. All of the events are expected to be streamed live; we'll bring you more details on how to watch in the days head.
After the briefings conclude, the E3 2016 show floor will be open June 14-16. GameSpot will be seeing games and talking to developers throughout the week.
You can also see all of the confirmed games for E3 2016 here.
E3 2016 Briefing Schedule:
Sunday, June 12:
- Electronic Arts -- 1 PM PST / 4 PM EST
- Head on over to our EA conference page to watch it live.
- Bethesda -- 7 PM PST / 10 PM EST
- Head on over to our Bethesda conference page to watch it live.
Monday, June 13
- Microsoft -- 9:30 AM PST / 12:30 PM EST
- Head on over to our Microsoft conference page to watch it live.
- PC Gaming Show -- 12 PM PST / 3 PM EST
- Head on over to our PC Gaming Show page to watch it live.
- Ubisoft -- 1 PM PST / 4 PM EST
- Head on over to our Ubisoft conference page to watch it live.
- Sony -- 6 PM PST / 9 PM EST
- Head on over to our Sony conference page to watch it live.
Tuesday, June 14
- Nintendo Treehouse Live: The Legend of Zelda Wii U -- 9 AM PST / 12 PM EST
- Head on over to our Nintendo presentation page to watch it live.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email email@example.com