Nintendo Teases More Switch Reveals -- "We Haven't Shown Everything Yet"
More details on the Nintendo Switch are coming next year.
Not impressed with what you've seen from the Nintendo Switch so far? Nintendo has more surprises to share about the console in the future.
"We haven't shown everything," a spokesperson for Nintendo told the Wall Street Journal. The person added that Nintendo will announce more details about the console next year, ahead of its release in March.
A report from earlier this week stated that Nintendo would announce the Switch's price and system specifications in 2017, which could be the details referenced in the statement.
We learned on Friday that Nintendo's stock value dropped by 6.5 percent, one day after revealing the console. That's a bigger drop than when Nintendo announced the Wii U in June 2011, when the company's share price fell by 5 percent. Some analysts have doubted the Nintendo Switch's ability to appeal to a wide audience.
For lots more on the Nintendo Switch, check out GameSpot's recent coverage in the links below.
- Nintendo Switch: Reveal Trailer and All the New Details
- New Mario Game Teased for Nintendo Switch
- Nintendo Switch Development Partners Include Skyrim, Resident Evil, Dark Souls Devs, and More
- Xbox Boss Reacts to Nintendo Switch Announcement
- Nintendo Switch's Amiibo Support Confirmed
- Skyrim Not Confirmed for Nintendo Switch, Despite Appearing in Video Reveal
- Nintendo Switch Could "Redefine" Gaming, Ubisoft Says
- The Nintendo Switch Dock Is "Not the Main Console"
- Nintendo Switch Price, Hardware Specs May Not be Revealed This Year
- Nintendo Stock Value Drops 6.5 Percent After Switch Reveal, Some Analysts Doubt Its Appeal
- Nintendo Switch Trailer Becomes Most Popular Video on NoA's YouTube Account
- Nintendo Switch Is Not Backwards Compatible With Physical 3DS or Wii U Games
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email firstname.lastname@example.org