Here Are the Giant Game Ads Outside the E3 Convention Center
E3 is famous for its massive posters draped across the Los Angeles Convention Center, the site of the annual event. GameSpot is now on the ground in Los Angeles, and we've snapped some photos of the hulking billboards.
Click through the images in the gallery below to see the posters for Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare's remastered version, Mafia III, and Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens. We'll continue to update the gallery with more images later this week.
E3 2016 officially runs June 14-16, though the event begins with EA's briefing on Sunday, June 12, starting at 1 PM PST. Bethesda's briefing follows later that day, starting at 7 PM PST.
GameSpot will bring you all the news from the show as it's announced. For now, you can check out our E3 2016 galleries in the links below.
- Here's When E3 2016's Press Conferences Take Place
- E3 2016 Rumor Roundup
- PS4 Games We Want to See at E3 2016
- Xbox One Games We Want to See at E3 2016
- Nintendo Games We Want to See at E3 2016
- How Can Sony Win E3 2016?
- How Can Microsoft Win E3 2016?
- How Can Nintendo Win E3 2016?