Ghost Recon Breakpoint 2.1.0 Patch Notes: New Fire Rates, Gunsmith Changes
Some of your Ghost Recon: Breakpoint guns will shoot differently with the release of Title Update 2.1.0.
Ubisoft rolled out an update for Ghost Recon: Breakpoint just ahead of its Ubisoft Forward event earlier this week. Title Update 2.1.0 is now available on PC, PlayStation 4, Stadia, and Xbox One, and it makes a number of tweaks to the third-person shooter's guns. The full patch notes have been outlined below, and we've highlighted some of the major adjustments you can expect. Subsequently to this, the much-anticipated AI Squadmates update has gone live.
The biggest change to Ghost Recon: Breakpoint's weapons with TU 2.1.0 is the addition of new fire rates. Instead of SMGs only having the option to switch between burst- and automatic fire, some guns in the category will now be able to use single-fire and full-auto. The same can be said of certain ASRs. The full list of ASRs and SMGs that have access to these new fire rates are listed below:
ASRs With Additional Burst/Automatic Fire
- 416 Shorty
- 805 BREN
- Silver Stake
SMGs with Single-fire/Full-auto
- Scorpion EVO3 CQC
- Scorpion EVO3
- Echelon SMG
- Vector Shorty
Elsewhere in the Gunsmith are new muzzles and scopes for certain guns such as the 416 Shorty, MP5, LMGs like CTMMG and Stoner, and many others. The position of grips on assault rifles, submachine guns, and shotguns has been moved closer to the muzzle for better control and feedback. There are other additions to Gunsmith as well, including weapon attachments (like the GL M203 Grenade Launcher attachment) that can be used on more weapons (such as 416 Shorty) and more.
TU 2.1.0 also packages a bunch of bug fixes and game improvements. This includes fixes issues with rewards not unlocking after conditions were met, ironing out technical issues that result in disappearing weapon models, and more.
Full Ghost Recon Breakpoint TU 2.1.0 Patch Notes
- Converted AK47 Assault set to an SBR.
- Added GL M203 to 416 CQC.
- Total retake of Weapon's UI Icons (weapons and attachments).
- Update on positions of fore/angled grips for all under-barrel attachments.
- Modifications on hand positions and rotations on all foregrips in order to avoid wrist tension.
- Modified 516 CQC and EVO3 TAC side Picatinny position and move hands to avoid overlapping.
- Worked on framing update in Gunsmith's hidden menu mode.
- Retakes on G36 and 553 under-barrel Picatinny rails.
- Retakes on hand position in GL M203 (now placed on mobile part instead of the trigger).
- Retakes on the positions of GL M203 (now close to magazines) on every weapon.
- Added extended magazines to M4A1 and MPX Tactical variations.
- Fix animation issue on EVO3 Angled grip.
- Replaced Hera Foregrip by RVG Foregrip on SN-9mm.
- Replaced Skeleton Angled grip with RVG on MP5.
- Added RVG Foregrip on MPX and MPX Tactical attachments.
- Fixed an issue where AOR 2 Paint would not unlock after the conditions are met.
- Added some missing model parts to the Gunsmith, including parts for UMP CQC and Folding Ironsight
- Fixed an issue where scope color did not fit Quantum Theme Pattern.
- Fixed an issue where selecting a pre-selected attachment in the Gunsmith would sometimes make the model disappear.
- Fixed an issue where "Damage to Drones" text would be inconsistent with upgrades for different weapon classes.
- Fixed an issue where the camera would clip when players would aim the LMG Stoner with Ironsight scope.
- Fixed an issue where Weapon Connoisseur Challenge would not be awarded after getting 80 blueprints.
- Fixed an issue where shooting sound would be missing on C-SFP Baal.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent players from unlocking upgrades for the MK2 and MK3 even with perks unlocked in Ghost War.
- Fixed an issue where the preview for Tactical Vertical Foregrip would be missing in Vector's Gunsmith.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent players from getting material parts after dismantling weapons in Ghost War.
Play For All 2020 News And Events
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.