Game Of Thrones Season 8, Episode 2 Recap: Important Scenes Breakdown From Creators
All the key scenes, explained.
Game of Thrones Season8, Episode 2--"A Knight of Seven Kingdoms--aired Sunday night--and it was a very good one. You can check out GameSpot's Lucy and Ryan break down the episode in the video embedded above, but HBO has also released a recap and breakdown video of its own.
In the video, which you can watch below, showrunners D.B. Weiss and David Benioff discuss the emotional and impactful episode, taking you through all the key moments. It's a nice treat to hear directly from the creators about particular scenes and the decision-making process. Check out the video below.
For lots more on this week's episode of Game of Thrones, check out the stories below:
- Game Of Thrones Finally Fulfills Two Years-Long Fan Ships
- Game Of Thrones Season 8: Jon Snow's Direwolf Ghost Is Back--Did You Catch His Stealthy Return?
- Game Of Thrones Season 8 Episode 2 Review: A Long Night And A New Knight
- Game Of Thrones Season 8: This Theory Explains How Sean Bean's Ned Stark Might Return In Episode 3
- Game Of Thrones Season 8 Episode 2: The Meaning Behind "Jenny's Song"
- Game Of Thrones Season 8 Episode 2: Brienne And Jaime Just Made Westerosi History
- Game Of Thrones Season 8 Episode 3 Teaser Previews The Big Battle Coming
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email firstname.lastname@example.org