Fortnite Fireworks Locations: Where To Light Captain America Fireworks At Lazy Lake
Fortnite is celebrating the Fourth of July with fireworks that look like Captain America's shield; here's where to find them at Lazy Lake and how to light them.
We're in the third week of Fortnite: Chapter 2, Season 3, and that means there's a new set of challenges to complete in the battle royale shooter. With Fourth of July weekend now here, fireworks have begun appearing in the game around Lazy Lake, and it seems they're tied to a separate Captain America challenge. Here's where the fireworks are located and what you need to do to complete the challenge.
Where Are The Fireworks Locations?
There are at least six different sets of fireworks around the island, and they're all located around Lazy Lake in grid square F6. You can see the locations of all the fireworks we've found on the map below.
How To Complete The Challenge
Once you find a firework, simply hold the Use button to light it; the firework will then take off into the sky and explode into the shape of Captain America's shield, as you can see below. Light five of them and you'll get a nice bundle of XP for your troubles.
There are a few other new challenges to complete in Fortnite this week, including one that asks you to land a choppa inside Steamy Stacks. Epic has also rolled out yet another Aquaman challenge, which will net you the Sea Shaka emoji and bring you another step closer to unlocking this season's Aquaman skins. For help with other challenges, you can find all of our maps and guides in our Fortnite Season 3 challenges roundup.
- Fortnite Chapter 3 May Be Coming Next Month, Fan Theory Suggests
- What's In The Fortnite Item Shop Today - November 3, 2021: Minty Legends Pack And More
- Fortnite Sledgehammer Quests: How To Defeat Boss Cube Monster, Find Cube Monster Parts
- Fortnite Ember Punchcard Quests: Where To Find A Fireplace, Heal From A Campfire
- Fortnite Naruto Skin Inches Closer After Recent Leaks
- Fortnite November 2 Patch Adds A New Exotic Weapon
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.