Fallout Shelter Update Brings Pets to the Vault
See what's new in the latest update here.
A new update for Fallout Shelter is available now and introduces new ways to impress other Vault dwellers, improvements to objectives, and pets--among other things. The complete list of additions and tweaks can be found below.
Top New Games Out On Switch, PS4, Xbox One, And PC This Month -- July 2020 Fortnite - Collect Floating Rings At Lazy Lake (Season 3 Week 3 Guide) Mortal Shell - Souls Style Combat And Massive Boss Battle Your Cyberpunk 2077 Questions Answered Free PS4 PlayStation Plus Games For July 2020 Revealed Hyper Scape - Everything We Know GameSpot Says Goodbye To The Lobby The Lobbies 2017 Alternative Game Of The Year Awards These Games Do Post-Release Content Right - The Lobby What Did 2017 Mean For Video Games? What Doom Means For Shooters On Nintendo Switch - The Lobby Star Wars Battlefront 2 Is An EA Disaster - The Lobby
Developer Bethesda has released a number of seasonal updates for the mobile title. The last one was Thanksgiving-themed and included turkeys and pilgrim attire.
Here's the full contents of the latest update:
- Vault-Tec research has shown that 4-legged companions can have a profound impact on Vault happiness and productivity. Introducing Pets!
- Vault-Tec has received reports of some Dwellers not pulling their weight. Overseers are now authorized to permanently evict these lazy layabouts! Welcome to the Wasteland, slackers…
- Bored with the same pickup lines and conversations? Dwellers have finally learned some new ways to impress other dwellers and the opposite sex.
- Excessive tapping causing frustration when trying to clear out excess inventory? Overseers will love the new sell all options.
- Dweller management improvements and new objectives should help experienced Overseers keep things running smoothly.
- Even more Vault-Tec certified improvements and optimizations. Because you can never have enough improvements or optimizations.
Although the updates are free, Bethesda makes money from the game through the sale of in-game lunchboxes. According to previously released statistics, in the two weeks following the game's release in June, Fallout Shelter generated more than $5.1 million in revenue from iOS alone.
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email email@example.com