Fallout Shelter Update Brings Pets to the Vault
See what's new in the latest update here.
A new update for Fallout Shelter is available now and introduces new ways to impress other Vault dwellers, improvements to objectives, and pets--among other things. The complete list of additions and tweaks can be found below.
Top New Games Out On Switch, PS4, Xbox One, And PC This Month -- August 2020 How Nintendo’s Greatest Failure Led To The Switch Spider-Man In Marvel's Avengers, PS4 Controllers On PS5, & A New Xbox Store | Save State Netflix's The Umbrella Academy Season 2 Review: Weird And Wonderful All The Games Coming To Xbox Series X Cyberpunk 2077 Lore | The Bloody Origins of Night City, The Worst Place To Live In America GameSpot Says Goodbye To The Lobby The Lobbies 2017 Alternative Game Of The Year Awards These Games Do Post-Release Content Right - The Lobby What Did 2017 Mean For Video Games? What Doom Means For Shooters On Nintendo Switch - The Lobby Star Wars Battlefront 2 Is An EA Disaster - The Lobby
Developer Bethesda has released a number of seasonal updates for the mobile title. The last one was Thanksgiving-themed and included turkeys and pilgrim attire.
Here's the full contents of the latest update:
- Vault-Tec research has shown that 4-legged companions can have a profound impact on Vault happiness and productivity. Introducing Pets!
- Vault-Tec has received reports of some Dwellers not pulling their weight. Overseers are now authorized to permanently evict these lazy layabouts! Welcome to the Wasteland, slackers…
- Bored with the same pickup lines and conversations? Dwellers have finally learned some new ways to impress other dwellers and the opposite sex.
- Excessive tapping causing frustration when trying to clear out excess inventory? Overseers will love the new sell all options.
- Dweller management improvements and new objectives should help experienced Overseers keep things running smoothly.
- Even more Vault-Tec certified improvements and optimizations. Because you can never have enough improvements or optimizations.
Although the updates are free, Bethesda makes money from the game through the sale of in-game lunchboxes. According to previously released statistics, in the two weeks following the game's release in June, Fallout Shelter generated more than $5.1 million in revenue from iOS alone.
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email firstname.lastname@example.org