EA Reveals Battlefield Hardline Premium Program
Publisher details range of content and bonuses that come with the $50/£40 DLC membership.
Ash Ketchum's Biggest Ls In The Pokemon Anime Do VPNs Improve Gaming? Firearms Expert Reacts To Hunt: Showdown’s Guns Valheim - How To Find Scrap Iron And Make Iron Gear Outriders Demo - PS4 Vs PS5 Graphics and Loading Times Comparison Bravely Default 2: 8 Tips You Should Know Before You Play Microsoft Acquires Bethesda - GS News Update Hitman 3 On Epic Games Store, Call Of Duty Cold War Confirmed, & PS5 DualSense Uses | Save State Fall Guys Team Yellow Drama, New Prince Of Persia Listing, & Vampire: The Masquerade's Fired Writer | Save State Sony Confirms PS5 Event For Next Week - GS News Update New Call Of Duty Multiplayer Maps & Warzone Gulag Changes This Week - GS News Update Apex Legends Loba Abilities Teased & Quests Explained - GS News Updates
Electronic Arts has confirmed details of Battlefield Hardline Premium, detailing that DLC membership program will give users two weeks' early access to four story-themed digital expansions, plus a series of bonuses, for a one-off charge of $50 (£40).
The four expansion packs will each feature their own story, and come with new multiplayer maps, modes, vehicles, and other in-game content. Synopses written by EA, below, offer an outline to the four expansions:
- Criminal Activity: Players have to make a name for themselves in fast-paced, highly-destructible new maps littered with small-time crime jobs. Available summer 2015.
- Robbery: Take down the opposition head on and progress through key locations with major cinematic action. Available summer 2015.
- Getaway: This is frantic, high-speed chases that immerse players deeper in the heist. Available fall 2015.
- Betrayal: There is a rat in every operation and players will have to find out who to trust. Available winter early 2016.
As previously suggested, Premium members will be able to access this DLC two weeks ahead of general release.
The Hardline Premium package also contains four additional in-game features (it is not clear if these will be sold separately). EA describes them below:
- Masks: New player masks with unique gameplay benefits tied to the theme of each mask.
- Gun Bench: Provides players with the ability to visually customize their weapons and track their kills per weapon.
- Competitive Play: Support for competitive play through Battlefield Hardline Premium-access only tournaments and ladders.
- Legendary Status: Provides replayability of the entire progression system.
Other additions to Premium include 12 Gold Battlepacks, additional personalisation options including gun camos and ammo skins, access to double-XP, and priority position in server queues.
Meanwhile, EA Access members on Xbox One can start playing Hardline on March 12, though this pre-release play period is limited to ten total game hours.
A selection of images can be found below:
Downtown and Dust Bowl Map Images:
Hotwire Mode Images:
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.