• GhostHawk196’s Activity
  • GhostHawk196 posted a message in the forum topic Showcase your rigs. . on the PC & Mac Discussion board

    @kitty: I probably paid a bit over the price I should have for the ROG version of the 780Ti but having said that I read the new GTX980 and GTX970 are more power efficient, it does not necessarily hav...

  • GhostHawk196 posted a message in the forum topic Apple release high end gaming machine. on the PC & Mac Discussion board

    Apple is a company where their customers pay 60% for the brand and the other 40% for the product. I'd be really surprised if this supposed 5k iMac performed better than a 2k custom pc especially when...

  • GhostHawk196 posted a message in the forum topic To those with 1K+ PCs.... on the PC & Mac Discussion board

    Having been a console gamer for the past 3-4 years and recently spending 3K+ on a gaming PC I do not regret even at the slightest. When I watched comparison videos between PC and Consoles I couldn't r...

  • GhostHawk196 posted a message in the forum topic Showcase your rigs. . on the PC & Mac Discussion board

    New member joining the PC master race!Corsair Graphite 780TASUS ROG Maximus VII HeroIntel Core i7 4790KCorsair H100i Liquid Cooler16GB 2400 G.Skill Trident XSamsung EVO 840 ProASUS ROG Matrix Platinum...

  • Question GhostHawk196 created a forum topic How to accept new terms for xbox360 on the Xbox Discussion board.
  • GhostHawk196 rated Pokemon Y a score of 9.