i really wish this was just a parody, or a drunken bet. anything but an idea someone thought of while sane.
I'm Han Solo - Kinect Star Wars Gameplay
Disney has closed LucasArts, and you guys are none too happy about it. Johnny sheds his mourning garb to take a closer look at what you've been saying.Posted Apr 5, 2013 | 6:29 | 28,779 Views
Homer Rabara takes you around the Sideshow Collectibles Booth at Comic-Con 2012.Posted Jul 18, 2012 | 11:44 | 916 Views
We get a look at all the crazy stuff happening in the Hasbro booth at Comic-Con 2012Posted Jul 14, 2012 | 9:55 | 358 Views
Cam brings you news of an update for Skyrim enabling horseback combat, and a new Star Wars game is set to be revealed at E3.Posted May 28, 2012 | 3:42 | 10,333 Views
Apparently the Empire uses dance clubs to recruit. Exclusive footage within!Posted Apr 5, 2012 | 10:35 | 6,364 Views
- Apr 3, 2012
I'm picking up my blaster, put it on my side, I'm jumpin' in my Falcon, Wookiee at my side. 'Nuff said really.
dose the dancing take place in the story mode, or is it seperate? someone plz conform for me that this is septerate I am not buying a star wars game to dance in movie locations that have been modified into a dance/nightclub...
- Player Reviews: 7
- Game Universe:
- Star Wars Episode I: Racer (GBC, N64, DC, MAC),
- Star Wars: Yoda Stories (PC, GBC),
- Star Wars: Demolition (DC, PS),
- Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast (PC, GC, XBOX, MAC),
- Star Wars: Starfighter (PC, PS2),
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (PC, XBOX, MAC),
- Star Wars: Jedi Starfighter (PS2, XBOX),
- Star Wars: Bounty Hunter (PS2, GC),
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars (GC, PS2, XBOX),
- Star Wars Galaxies (PS2, XBOX)