Massive YouTuber Lovein/Group Hug - Join the orgy.

beardygaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By beardygaming
Member since 2015 • 134 Posts

Hello all,

We're all YouTubers on here right? I've only been doing it a few weeks and I'm just scratting around with a few dozen views on each video and subscribers. It makes sense surely that we help each other out by supporting each others channels? I don't know how long all of you have been on YouTube but I sure could do with the boost in viewers and subs to help get me going.

May I suggest that we subscribe to each other and make the effort to watch a few vids? I know I'm on there every day so it would be no trouble for me.

Let me know once you have checked out my channel and subscribed and I shall do the same right away, as soon as I can :-)

And everyone else can then follow suit.

Here is the link to my channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj4FQssi8TsrEDXdXwckuiw

TTFN,

Machismo

beardygaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By beardygaming

@Byshop Hi there Byshop. Sorry to bother you, it's just that you're the first moderator I saw on the YouTube/Streamers Unite channel.

On the basis that it is a post that is for the benefit of everyone, can I ask that this post be pinned/made a sticky or whatever terminology you use here? I think it's a good idea that we all support each other, so I don't really want this to get lost in the mire.

Thanks. Feel free to remove this post afterwards.

beardygaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 beardygaming

Are there no takers for this? Surely it's a win-win for everyone??

beardygaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 beardygaming

Ok, I have this morning just subscribed to the first 5 youtubers I found on this page who said a little about their channel. Hopefully they will do the same for me and BOOM there's 5 more subscribers and hopefully viewers to my channel. I know it's not a lot in the grand scale of things, but a bump of 5 subscribers in a day is great for a fledgling channel like mine.

Let's do this!!
BG

beardygaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 beardygaming

Thanks to the few of you on here that subscribed back to me. I'm up to 50 subscribers now, which I know doesn't sound much but even Pewds and Markiplier had 50 subscribers at one point. Hopefully I can get to 100 by the end of this month.

Has anybody else subscribed to one another? Let me know about your channel here and I shall check it out :-)

BG