ikrananka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 ikrananka
Member since 2016 • 43 Posts

I'm part way through my Let's Play for the game Dragon's Lair 3D : Return to the Lair that was released in 2002. The game has some control and camera issues but looks great in HD and is still a lot of fun to play.

This Let's Play will not only reveal ALL secret areas and collect ALL treasures, but will also be the best looking (highest resolution) Let's Play series for the game on YouTube to date.

The playlist can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLV6qAKzfD-ic0T294Z9a6h0J4B0HYiw6J, and I will announce each new video in this thread as they become available.

Enjoy :)

ikrananka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By ikrananka

So, I kept forgetting to update this thread!!! Anyway, I am now up to episode 5 in this Let's Play series. Links to my Getting Started video and all of the Let's Play videos currently available are below:

Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...

ikrananka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 ikrananka

Hot on the heel of the last episode, I'm pleased to announce that episode #6 is now live on YouTube. In this video I not only successfully navigate my way through The Impossible Room, The Sewers and defeat The Cyclops Worm King but I also manage to collect all of the treasure and find all of the secrets areas.

Loading Video...

ikrananka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 ikrananka

I'm delighted to announce that episode #7 is now live on YouTube. In this video I not only defeat The Lizard King, and enter the Dragon's Lair and defeat Singe, but also have to defeat a shape-shifting Evil Dirk!!!

Loading Video...