This topic is locked from further discussion.

Drakebunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Drakebunny
Member since 2008 • 3029 Posts

Are any new JRPGs coming out for the 360?

Bonkers1978

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Bonkers1978
Member since 2012 • 43 Posts
JRPGs is pretty much dead on the 360. I really wish they make a Lost Odyssey 2 for 360 or next box.
lenson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 lenson
Member since 2006 • 2531 Posts

Sadly no it seems. In fact, there are very few future releases of rpgs left for 360.

Drakebunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Drakebunny
Member since 2008 • 3029 Posts

I should go buy a PS3 looollll.

lenson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 lenson
Member since 2006 • 2531 Posts

That does seem to be where most jrpgs are this generation. Last time I checked X360 is considered to be a mostly western console. It does not get as much love in Japan. You could also check out the Wii, they are relatively cheap now with used consoles going for around 99 USD and what it lacks in quantity it certainly makes up in terms of quality. Xenoblades and The Last Story have both been rather pleasent surprises this year.

Sik_kid_pk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Sik_kid_pk
Member since 2010 • 549 Posts

That does seem to be where most jrpgs are this generation. Last time I checked X360 is considered to be a mostly western console. It does not get as much love in Japan. You could also check out the Wii, they are relatively cheap now with used consoles going for around 99 USD and what it lacks in quantity it certainly makes up in terms of quality. Xenoblades and The Last Story have both been rather pleasent surprises this year.

lenson
This post was spot on. From what I hear xenoblade and the last story were probably the two best JRPGs this gen and they're on the wii.
needweed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 needweed
Member since 2012 • 418 Posts
Since the ps3 is a japanese console it gets the most love as far as jrpgs are concerned. I think record of agarest war 2 came out recently though.
ryanweinmann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 ryanweinmann
Member since 2007 • 894 Posts
JRPGs is pretty much dead on the 360. I really wish they make a Lost Odyssey 2 for 360 or next box.Bonkers1978
+1. I really love Lost Odyssey. it remind me so much of the old Final Fantasy which it was one of my favorite videogames genre. Nowadays, rpg sucks. The new final fantasy are disappointed, and really miss old school rpg.
TTDog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 75

#9 TTDog
Member since 2007 • 3545 Posts

Since the ps3 is a japanese console it gets the most love as far as jrpgs are concerned. I think record of agarest war 2 came out recently though.needweed

It probably gets more now... but when the 360 was first released there were a lot more available that were ported to the PS3 a year or so later... Eternal Sonata, Enchanted Arms and such like... plus MS funded Blue Dragon and Lost Odyssey developer Mistwalker which stopped and the trickle of JRPG's for the 360 dried up.

TTDog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 75

#10 TTDog
Member since 2007 • 3545 Posts

Since the ps3 is a japanese console it gets the most love as far as jrpgs are concerned. I think record of agarest war 2 came out recently though.needweed

It probably gets more now... but when the 360 was first released there were a lot more available that were ported to the PS3 a year or so later... Eternal Sonata, Enchanted Arms and such like... plus MS funded Blue Dragon and Lost Odyssey developer Mistwalker which stopped and the trickle of JRPG's for the 360 dried up.

CTR360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#11 CTR360
Member since 2007 • 9150 Posts
sad no probably coming final 13-3