ArcaniA Gothic 4 Demo problem...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

EvilSelf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

User Lists: 0

#1 EvilSelf
Member since 2010 • 3619 Posts

I am playing ArcaniA Gothic 4 demo on the XBOX 360. When i open a chest or search a body, the person's/chest's inventory shows up on the screen but the size of the letters is so small i can barely see what i am picking up. I am playing on 60' TV. Have you encountered this problem? Please help if you can.

Were you able to see the letter in a normal size? Mine shows them smaller than the size of this text, so i can barely see...

narog84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#2 narog84
Member since 2006 • 1126 Posts

i have a similar problem and i posted in the official forum and the answer was small letter happen in many games xD

EvilSelf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 EvilSelf

i have a similar problem and i posted in the official forum and the answer was small letter happen in many games xD

narog84

that sucks. How am i supposed tp play the game then without seeing any text on the screen? Man...depressing...

TTDog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 75

#4 TTDog
Member since 2007 • 3545 Posts

[QUOTE="narog84"]

EvilSelf

that sucks. How am i supposed tp play the game then without seeing any text on the screen? Man...depressing...

Most developers seem to assume we've all got HD screens by now... the game shows so many signs of being a PC port that this is no surprise... it's going to happen more and more.

I hooked my 360 up toa PC monitor... the improvement from my old 36" widescreen TV is immense.

EvilSelf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 EvilSelf

OK to whoever has the same problem:

I switced my TV resolution to 1080p (it was on 1080i) and the menu text appear little larger now. Not by much but you can at least read it somehow. Also, i have to say that playing the demo on 1080p looks beautiful. The game's graphics are really good if i have to compare them to Dragon Age for example. Thanks to the user ^^ who hinted that it is indeed a "HD" issue.

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#6 Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts
They were absolutely unreadable on my SD tv, I tried on my HD tv and they were slightly better, but I still had to squint to make out the text
magesfireball

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 magesfireball
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
Sorry to spoil your grumble, but on my Panasonic 32" tv, I can see from sitting 7ft away and I just went down now to measure it now and the capital letter's are a centimetre high and clear and highlighted. This is a Xbox 360. Also has a picture next to it as well. So not really sure what's up with your's.