Why the new update is terrible

• 58 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ChartTopper93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 ChartTopper93
Member since 2006 • 880 Posts

I personally think that the new update is terrible.

Yeah, Xbox Originals, but for $15 a piece? Come on.

And there's a bunch of little stuff that the changed. Such as that silver members have to wait a week to get new content. That's just Microsoft being greedy and wanting them to upgrade to Gold.

And I just looked at the Music Videos to download, and yeah, there's a lot of good, new ones (Mudvayne, Michael Jackson, Seether, Korn, etc.), but now you have to PAY for all them.

WTF?

Anyone else think this update is overrated and cheap??

XFilthX

damn, maybe u shopuld be a cow. complaining about 15 dollars when it'd first be hard as hell to find some of those games now and second when u do find them they'd most likely cost more than 15 dollars.

i thought i was a bad complainer until i started hanging around these boards. doesn't matter what or how little it is you can find someone on here writing paragraphs about how it ruined their day.

contaminated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#52 contaminated
Member since 2005 • 5373 Posts
its alright but yea the problems are a pain.
ajefferism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 ajefferism
Member since 2006 • 2006 Posts

i have a ps3 and 360 and i find it funny that i have to pay for Live but I have advertising on all the blades and NO advertising on the PS3 except in the PSN store. plus both systems are pretty much lag free in my experience. so what am i paying for??? I already have to buy stuff on marketplace its not like theres a ton of free stuff there....

the update is ok... things seem to be a bit better organized but it was laggy as hell last night after i downloaded it... wonder if it was everyone getting the update at once...

RamboSymbiot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 RamboSymbiot
Member since 2007 • 6302 Posts

i have a ps3 and 360 and i find it funny that i have to pay for Live but I have advertising on all the blades and NO advertising on the PS3 except in the PSN store. plus both systems are pretty much lag free in my experience. so what am i paying for??? I already have to buy stuff on marketplace its not like theres a ton of free stuff there....

the update is ok... things seem to be a bit better organized but it was laggy as hell last night after i downloaded it... wonder if it was everyone getting the update at once...

ajefferism

Xbox live is by far the best online experience out of all the next-gen consols....i dont mind paying for it

ParadiseAwaits

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 ParadiseAwaits
Member since 2007 • 1410 Posts

And I just looked at the Music Videos to download, and yeah, there's a lot of good, new ones (Mudvayne, Michael Jackson, Seether, Korn, etc.), but now you have to PAY for all them.

WTF?

XFilthX

You have to pay for music videos?

Who the hell would be stupid enough to do that?!

SavageM2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#56 SavageM2
Member since 2005 • 10800 Posts

i dont like the new update either

OH, and does it take anyone else noticeably longer to load the dashboard?

REforever101

Yeah, I have noticed more of like a loading time on the dashboard.

MyndFlyte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#57 MyndFlyte
Member since 2005 • 1103 Posts
[QUOTE="IAvDI"][QUOTE="XFilthX"]

I personally think that the new update is terrible.

Yeah, Xbox Originals, but for $15 a piece? Come on.

And there's a bunch of little stuff that the changed. Such as that silver members have to wait a week to get new content. That's just Microsoft being greedy and wanting them to upgrade to Gold.

WTF?

Anyone else think this update is overrated and cheap??

philip6k

$15 is a very reasonable price for the old Xbox games, 1 week is a very short amount of time for non paying customers to receive an update, its very hard to find somewhere that offers video downloads for free... so you are very wrong.

$15 is a rip, i can easily go around and game xbox 1 games for $5-$10 and then i actually have the disc and don't have to waste HD space

Ok, so then go do that. You aren't being forced to buy the originals on Live.

Avatar image for ProductNumber49
ProductNumber49

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#58 ProductNumber49
Member since 2006 • 3840 Posts

[QUOTE="lil_flint"]The new update is flippin awesomeSn0wOn420

No It's Not

Yes...Yes it Is

Blades didnt load at the begining but now it works perfect...It fixed a few bugs also

pheonix8465

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#59 pheonix8465
Member since 2005 • 106 Posts
wth why wud we have to pay for music videos thts sooo gay....i mean u already pay for live why the hell are we paying for sumtihng tht shud be free and is....atleast let us stream them ie youtube tht pisses me off
Dabbagins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Dabbagins
Member since 2007 • 1152 Posts
[QUOTE="Sn0wOn420"]

[QUOTE="lil_flint"]The new update is flippin awesomeProductNumber49

No It's Not

Yes...Yes it Is

Blades didnt load at the begining but now it works perfect...It fixed a few bugs also

I didn't know what loading the blades was until this stupid update...give me a freakin break. the update sucks.