why do people kiss up to online racists

• 57 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e7be39d87e0b
deactivated-5e7be39d87e0b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#51 deactivated-5e7be39d87e0b
Member since 2005 • 4624 Posts
I've never heard anybody kiss up to a racist, except other racists. Plus it's XBL, which means you have the ability to become an alter-ego who does and says things the real you would never say. And for all my fellow minorites who have been subject to racist name-calling and insults, it's not what they call you, it's what you answer to.
gta4_2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#52 gta4_2112
Member since 2007 • 3270 Posts
i just mute them then i own them
Brmarlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#53 Brmarlin
Member since 2006 • 2559 Posts

It has been confirmed that 8-player chat works in actual games, or across multiple games.

And its more fun to confront the racists, they panic, freak out, and there is a certain satisfaction in making them feel like idiots.

Jaz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#54 Jaz0
Member since 2008 • 89 Posts
i dont think anyone kisses up to them...and i really dont care about raicists..because im a white catholic...and no one EVER has made fun of a white person, or a catholic infront of me...ad plus if you dont like what sum 1 is saying...the mute option is there for a reason SO USE IT =D
Danold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Danold
Member since 2005 • 3174 Posts

It has been confirmed that 8-player chat works in actual games, or across multiple games.

And its more fun to confront the racists, they panic, freak out, and there is a certain satisfaction in making them feel like idiots.

Brmarlin

link...

Brmarlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Brmarlin
Member since 2006 • 2559 Posts
[QUOTE="Brmarlin"]

Danold

link...

http://majornelson.com/archive/2008/07/14/some-of-the-features-in-the-new-xbox-experience-8-person-chat-vga-plus-more.aspx

Besides, they're not likely to screw over tons of people who would want to use that just because of the MLG. If they wanted to prevent that sort of thing there would be no private chat in the first place.

Danold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Danold
Member since 2005 • 3174 Posts
[QUOTE="Danold"][QUOTE="Brmarlin"]

Brmarlin

link...

http://majornelson.com/archive/2008/07/14/some-of-the-features-in-the-new-xbox-experience-8-person-chat-vga-plus-more.aspx

Besides, they're not likely to screw over tons of people who would want to use that just because of the MLG. If they wanted to prevent that sort of thing there would be no private chat in the first place.

"· LIVE Party system. Create a party of up to eight friends, and stay with them from one game to another, or watch a Netflix movie together, or share a slideshow of your personal photos. It works with all Xbox 360 titles, not just upcoming games. LIVE Party allows up to eight people to chat in the dashboard, so you can meet up before playing. "

You pretty much confirmed that its not in-game, it even states that the chat exists for the full purpose of meeting up before a game. I wish 8 player in-game chat was true but there's no point in lying to ourselves, the proof is right there straight from your source...