what's your Halo 4 wishlist?

• 123 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for TheDarkDisciple
TheDarkDisciple

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 TheDarkDisciple
Member since 2004 • 3564 Posts

Better graphics obviously

More diverse mission objectives

More destructable environments

Special moves/attacks (kinda like the chainsaw or curb stomp in Gears)

For online:

MAP SELECTION. forget about everything else if you can't even choose the map, or atleast let people vote on it rather than veto the map one time.

More maps

More game types

Better co-operation for team games, maybe even a c-l-a-s-s (it won't let me say that?) system

TrueProphecy22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#102 TrueProphecy22
Member since 2005 • 1757 Posts
More Spartans... maybe as allies? Better AI. Actual Next Gen Graphics. Maybe a little romance? Cortana becomes a bio android! Yay! 'lol'
Immortal_Evil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 Immortal_Evil
Member since 2007 • 2004 Posts
Don't waste their time on SP just make another solid MP experience, Halo 3 MP is PERFECT so i don't want halo 4 for a LONG time.
AceofOpus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 AceofOpus
Member since 2008 • 61 Posts
Sorry, but a satire filled video review doesn't prove your point.But whatever. You're obviously not a fan of Halo, so what are you doing here? This isn't a thread devoted towards bashing Halo. Dutch_Mix
Fair enough I will make some valid points about what I'd like to see: What made me like the Halo 2 storyline is the path of the Arbitor, it took a different look the universe. I would like there to be another character that you play with during the storyline. Speaking of the storyline I found two problems with it. One it is really short, I would like to see maybe 3,4,5 chapters. Secondly the difficulty is quite unbalanced as toward the end of the game and I felt it was too easy. Also if the "Halos" could destroy the whole universe what else is out there? Now I'm not saying we need to go all Mass Effect on Master Chief but an expansion of the universe would be cool. There could also be a prequel to the series but is the draw to Master Chief solely based on his mysterious nature? I don't know thats up to the people who think he is cooler than well I don't know....Fontane. But because we are taling bout a FPS a few new weapons, removal of at least part of the arsenal as most of the weapons are the same, a faster air ship for the human's and well how bout some other stages from earth.
j3r3mY1115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 j3r3mY1115
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

Don't make a Halo 4.

My wishlist.

doomzip_basic

I agree

Avatar image for deactivated-6016e8567e48d
deactivated-6016e8567e48d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#106 deactivated-6016e8567e48d
Member since 2008 • 7124 Posts

^^^^I just finished Halo: Fall of Reach. Is Halo: The Flood any good? Mario2007

well all the halo books are good but compared to the rest this one is the worst for me it goes the fall of reach>first strike>the ghosts of onyx>contact harvest>the flood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 deactivated-6016e8567e48d
[QUOTE="God_of_duty117"]

while they saidhalo 3 was the last but its innevitable for another to come out maybe not a dirrect one(not talking about halo wars) but if they did make halo4 what's your wishlist of things that you wish were in it

mine would be.....

the drinol (cut out race)
the sharuquoi (another cut out race)
better graphics (they said that they would improve during the beta but they HARDLY did)
btter story, (it's actually got story ONLY if you read the books it need to be more intelegable)
longer game (beat it in 4 hours)
increased difficulty (way to easy sometimes even on legendary)

my wishlist has more of the basic wants and don't say that i'm flaming halo 3 i liked halo3 not as much as the others but when really thought about it was a dissapointing game with flaws, I actually hope that the next bungie game flops big time so that way they realize that no matter what they do it automatically bea good game and go back to halo

-Tykster-

first of all, isn't the thread titled "what's your Halo 4 wishlist"? Not "what sucks about Halo 3". second, the game isn't to short. if you beat it in 4 hours then you obviously didnt take the time to enjoy it and had to have rushed through it. Thats also prbably why you don't like the story. Who cares if its a bit easy sometimes on legendary, the halo 3 campaign was super fun to play with your friends online and for it to be much harder would have ruined it. I dont want to find myself throwing my controller down in parts much like in COD4 on veteran. i think they did a great job of the game. Some of the online play can get annoying due to the equipment but it also can make it funner. If you find the campaign way to easy then go online where the Halo gamers are some of the most intense out there.

okay fair enough but your wrong i've played it multiple times and i know more about the story than MOST people i like the story ONLY with the books halo would make NO sense without the books (it's not hard to have narritive in a game and pretty much ALL games are fun onlinje but the game itself is hollow for a game that took 3 years to make and don,t say that i hate halo i just think halo 1 and 2 are better ecsecially since this was the supposed end to one of the biggest game franchises ever it needed more "OMG" feeling to it and it didn't deliver, maybe some of it was hype but only SOME of it was!

--Sinister--

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#108 --Sinister--
Member since 2006 • 3136 Posts

Lol at Halo 4.

Lol at Halo being worth anything.

(I have an Xbox, I'm being fair and givin my OPINION)

P-Dunn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#109 P-Dunn
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

Primarily, my wishlist would be that Halo 4 be nonexistant, and Bungie work on something different. But since I can't have that...I guess it would be something based on "The Fall of Reach" or "Ghosts of Onyx." I really enjoyed both of those books, and I think I would enjoy them both as games...Specifically Reach, actually. I think a prequel that had a different look, but still that same Halo feel, and gave a lot of background information about Master Chief as the book does, would be a fascinating addition.

PhantomPlayers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 PhantomPlayers
Member since 2008 • 135 Posts
Just In! There is going to be a new company developing Halo 4! I heard it was gunna be based on WWII! hahaha kidding, but seriously, there obviously gunna make another one cuz it is basically easy money at this point hahaha.
PhantomPlayers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 PhantomPlayers
Member since 2008 • 135 Posts

Lol at Halo 4.

Lol at Halo being worth anything.

(I have an Xbox, I'm being fair and givin my OPINION)

--Sinister--

it would be nice if you could back it up lol

SystemoDown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 SystemoDown
Member since 2008 • 150 Posts
[QUOTE="w4rgasm"][QUOTE="God_of_duty117"]

while they saidhalo 3 was the last but its innevitable for another to come out maybe not a dirrect one(not talking about halo wars) but if they did make halo4 what's your wishlist of things that you wish were in it

mine would be.....

better graphics (they said that they would improve during the beta but they HARDLY did)
btter story, (it's actually got story ONLY if you read the books it need to be more intelegable)

my wishlist has more of the basic wants and don't say that i'm flaming halo 3 i liked halo3 not as much as the others but when really thought about it was a dissapointing game with flaws, I actually hope that the next bungie game flops big time so that way they realize that no matter what they do it automatically bea good game and go back to halo

doomzip_basic

You didn't beat Halo 3 in four hours. And I didn't know people actually read the books :/

Actually, me and a friend beat it coop in less than 4 hours. It is that short.

maybe on easy otherwise your a liar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 deactivated-6016e8567e48d
well, i plyed it on normal the first i played it
tomtom_93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 tomtom_93
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

I think Halo 4 should be about some of the other spartan projects such as Spartan III's and Spartan I's. Or Master chief getting unfrozen on the remains of onyx. Some new weapons would be good, a new enemy and NO flood! (they are annoying)

:)

ELJUDEZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 ELJUDEZ
Member since 2004 • 7389 Posts

How bout a good game this time?

Halo was great
Halo 2 was good
Halo 3 sucks

Matt-4542
Indeed.
Natedogg_NJB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 Natedogg_NJB
Member since 2008 • 246 Posts
[QUOTE="doomzip_basic"][QUOTE="w4rgasm"][QUOTE="God_of_duty117"]

mine would be.....

SystemoDown

You didn't beat Halo 3 in four hours. And I didn't know people actually read the books :/

maybe on easy otherwise your a liar

Well me and my friends beat it on harden in like 4 hours, maby a little bit more.

KingTheodon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 KingTheodon
Member since 2006 • 174 Posts
I just want them to keep MC and cortana in the game... I just wanna know wtf happens to them after the ending... the part where they were floating around in space towards a planet... I mean... if you take MC and cortana out.. it's not really Halo anymore... might as well name it something else...
sdxermacx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#118 sdxermacx
Member since 2008 • 80 Posts

my dreams are the day when halo is dead :)

gta4_2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#119 gta4_2112
Member since 2007 • 3270 Posts

Longer story

Better Graphics

More weapons

Harder difficulties

New enemies

More vehicles

New characters

ownzone55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 ownzone55
Member since 2007 • 557 Posts

I like halo3 but i find it a downgrade to the prev halo's.

Improve story plz. What happened to halo 1 story which was so beutiful.

Bring some of the old maps back. Blooood gulllcchhh!!!! Make them addictive as back from halo 1 and 2.

Improve the match making as back from halo 2. Support clan matches. Bring back the addictive rank color symbols from halo 2.

Pitol from halo 1

More challanging. Keep 4 player co op tho. I find it a great addition to the campain.

Graphics. When i first played halo 1 i was amazed. Now it feels boring.

Just combine from the good parts from halo 1 and 2. Halo 3's forge and 4 player co op you should keep. And enchanced graphics. More realistic. I think halo is close to a perfect game.

spencer_119

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 spencer_119
Member since 2004 • 1027 Posts

1. less cartoony graphics

2. less of the flood sequences

3. talk more about the forerunners

trw534

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#122 trw534
Member since 2007 • 680 Posts
longer campaign
kunggustaf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 kunggustaf
Member since 2005 • 883 Posts
[QUOTE="w4rgasm"][QUOTE="God_of_duty117"]

mine would be.....

doomzip_basic

On what difficulty? Normal? Me and a friend are currently playing through Halo3 with 7 skulls active (not immunity, start over if you die or bash your way for more health) and on heroic and one level took 71 minutes to beat, the level where you start with a spartan laser. It is wicked hard to beat the game with so many skulls and im sure we have put in more than 10 hours already..

dangerd0g24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 dangerd0g24
Member since 2008 • 1455 Posts
alright one thing that i want to see that we have not seen since Halo Combat Evolved is the whole game set in and around a Halo. so that is what i would like to see.
popdude338

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 popdude338
Member since 2005 • 41 Posts
my only wish would be for Bungie to love the franchise again, from a story perspective, Halo was brilliant, Halo 2 was awesome but Halo 3 was a complete disaster, it was clear it was little more than an inconsistent and unloved comclusion to Halo 2, 2 of the worst character deaths EVER and they have the gaal to talk about how awesome they are and how much meaning is behind the deaths on the special features, sadly it also continued onto the book Contact Harvest, sure First Strike had a bit of inconsistency but it was still great, as was Ghosts of Onyx and Fall of Reach was near perfection but part of Contact Harvest was a mess, do they really expect people to believe that the Brute Chopper was a plough made by a rogue Engineer as a present to the humans? (that and Johnsons love scene afterwards :S )