what's your Halo 4 wishlist?

• 123 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-6016e8567e48d
deactivated-6016e8567e48d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 deactivated-6016e8567e48d
Member since 2008 • 7124 Posts

while they saidhalo 3 was the last but its innevitable for another to come out maybe not a dirrect one(not talking about halo wars) but if they did make halo4 what's your wishlist of things that you wish were in it

mine would be.....

the drinol (cut out race)
the sharuquoi (another cut out race)
better graphics (they said that they would improve during the beta but they HARDLY did)
btter story, (it's actually got story ONLY if you read the books it need to be more intelegable)
longer game (beat it in 4 hours)
increased difficulty (way to easy sometimes even on legendary)

my wishlist has more of the basic wants and don't say that i'm flaming halo 3 i liked halo3 not as much as the others but when really thought about it was a dissapointing game with flaws, I actually hope that the next bungie game flops big time so that way they realize that no matter what they do it automatically bea good game and go back to halo

SaintJimmmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 SaintJimmmy
Member since 2007 • 2815 Posts
Better playlists i got too say halo3 has been doing a really medicore job at giving the people what playlists they want online
w4rgasm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#3 w4rgasm
Member since 2005 • 1253 Posts

while they saidhalo 3 was the last but its innevitable for another to come out maybe not a dirrect one(not talking about halo wars) but if they did make halo4 what's your wishlist of things that you wish were in it

mine would be.....

better graphics (they said that they would improve during the beta but they HARDLY did)
btter story, (it's actually got story ONLY if you read the books it need to be more intelegable)

my wishlist has more of the basic wants and don't say that i'm flaming halo 3 i liked halo3 not as much as the others but when really thought about it was a dissapointing game with flaws, I actually hope that the next bungie game flops big time so that way they realize that no matter what they do it automatically bea good game and go back to halo

God_of_duty117
You didn't beat Halo 3 in four hours. And I didn't know people actually read the books :/
xhLtmanx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 xhLtmanx
Member since 2007 • 728 Posts

I actually wish it would be more like the books this time. Instead of making it from MC or sum covies oint of view, they should do a Marine. I think it would be alot kooler. Or atleast a spartan III. They should also do it like it was in the books, how u cant take 10 shots froma weapon n still be alive.

They should also make it more tactical with more humans weapons. Different versions of AR & BR's. Maybe even a cover system??

Matt-4542

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Matt-4542
Member since 2008 • 8002 Posts

How bout a good game this time?

Halo was great
Halo 2 was good
Halo 3 sucks

xTheExploited

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 xTheExploited
Member since 2007 • 12094 Posts
Improve on the story, everything else is fine. The reason so many people dislike the game is that it could not possibly live up to it's hype. So if they were making another Halo don't advertise it like it will make blind on site. Compared to most games it is much better, but because everyone hype'd it so muxh they start playing and go ''this isn't what I expected''.
lilxharleyxbro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 lilxharleyxbro
Member since 2008 • 72 Posts
I think they will be doing a prequel. they said the fight was finished so they will probably go back to the beginning of the war. I think that would be better anyways. Instead of stretching the end out make a good quality beginning. Plus they could show how master chief moved up the ranks and they could have massive invasion battles.
bssauter13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 bssauter13
Member since 2007 • 545 Posts
it would b pretty cool for them to just say a date it is comin out with like 2 trailors n not say nething else just tso ppl dont kno wat to expect
doomzip_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 doomzip_basic
Member since 2002 • 25 Posts

Don't make a Halo 4.

My wishlist.

doomzip_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 doomzip_basic
Member since 2002 • 25 Posts
[QUOTE="God_of_duty117"]

mine would be.....

w4rgasm

You didn't beat Halo 3 in four hours. And I didn't know people actually read the books :/

Actually, me and a friend beat it coop in less than 4 hours. It is that short.

jameeler91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#11 jameeler91
Member since 2006 • 1312 Posts
I wouldn't want another Halo.
Halo 3 is a great game and fun online.
The story doesn't matter to me cause i beat it.
The only thing is that some of the MP playlists hinder your
online experience sometimes.
If they were to make another Halo, i would want it to be mainly a good story only
because Halo 3's multi-player is good how it is.
I'm deffinately getting Halo Wars though.
ziproy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#12 ziproy
Member since 2007 • 942 Posts

Get a better tasting soda

FunkWeasel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#13 FunkWeasel
Member since 2006 • 2508 Posts
My wish is that they let the series die with three, it already failed my expectations after the excellent Halo 2. It's time for Halo to end and let Gears of War become M$'s flagship.
iam2green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 iam2green
Member since 2007 • 13991 Posts

i want a better story, don't put ability to put a sequal and say it is the final game....

i think delopers should start putting in the same maps from teh last game and put in new maps. this would make mroe maps to play on. have better playing options like halo 2 had heck of a lot of gaming options then halo 3 they were all gone. after the herioic came out they added more things which they should have done when it first came out.

Avatar image for angryguywalking
angryguywalking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 angryguywalking
Member since 2005 • 922 Posts

Halo 4 story spoiler

[spoiler] Halo 4 will most likely be about Master Chief crashing his ship on some unknown planet, where he meets 3 other spartans that are trapped there, along with a doctor who is the one who created Cortana. The object of the game is to find a way out [/spoiler]

and don't call me a liar because I'm telling you right now that this is what i HEARD, i just thought it sounded legit so i posted. Srry no link, read it a long time ago.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 deactivated-6016e8567e48d
[QUOTE="w4rgasm"][QUOTE="God_of_duty117"]

mine would be.....

doomzip_basic

Actually, me and a friend beat it coop in less than 4 hours. It is that short.

i did it solo after all i did beat halo 1, 2 and3 on legendary solo (halo 1 was droved me ******* crazy) and i own all of the current five books the first being my favorite. i probally know more about halo thana good 97% of it's fanbase (not kidding)

M3NTAL_MANTiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 M3NTAL_MANTiS
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
Well, considering Halo Wars is on the horizon, I seriously doubt Bungie will release another installment for the Halo series. And I hope they don't, either. They have peaked with Halo, and continuing it would only cause the popular series to become stale.
Otamie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Otamie
Member since 2003 • 25 Posts
i just want to see some GOOD maps, the multiplayer maps of halo 3 are just plain bad. and i would want more scarab battles! with like 4 at the same time, with so much stuff happening that you'l REALLY get the fealing of fighting a "war" instead of killing some aliens here and there...
sToK3d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 sToK3d
Member since 2006 • 418 Posts

Yeah seriously.. Halo 3 was the worst multiplayer wise of all 3. If you play it more than once you'll see how effing broken it is.. Full of BS. Another Halo game is imminent.. Take it from a business standpoint, it's a cash cow. I just hope they actually improve and not add lame "equipment" and call it Halo 4.

And Halo 3 was the end of that trilogy.. More games based on another period in time can be made.

Blackhawk692

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#20 Blackhawk692
Member since 2005 • 1306 Posts
all I ask is for one squad based hell-jumper shooter
The_Hazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 The_Hazor
Member since 2004 • 95 Posts
I agree to that one, and for some odd reason I totally pwn in halo multiplayer, but in halo 3 I am average :[
cgoliver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 cgoliver
Member since 2003 • 160 Posts

it need to be more intelegable

God_of_duty117
That's pretty funny.

Halo was great
Halo 2 was good
Halo 3 sucks

Matt-4542
My sentiments exactly. I came here to write an identical comment.
dgs163

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 dgs163
Member since 2006 • 59 Posts
i really don't think they need another halo but rather a spin off like, what most are saying, the books or something... i personally haven't read them but they are basing halo wars i think off the books or something like that, but if u ask me halo needs more fricking tactics! i mean u can't run faster or hide or really anything strategic! all u can f-ing do is crouch and jump and run at a stationary speed that doesn't change... unless your carrying a heavy weapon so if they make a new halo type game please for the love of God! add some fricken tactics so it doesn't just feel like an arcade game!
Tracinoel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Tracinoel
My dreams for Halo 4 is that they never make one

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 deactivated-6016e8567e48d

@ angryguywalking read ghosts of onyx for more info

@ cgoliver i sometimes dont fully press down on a button (or forget)

Tracinoel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Tracinoel
My wish-list for Halo 4 is that they never make one. That is one of the most over rated games ever made.
evilQ8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#28 evilQ8
Member since 2006 • 1444 Posts

Halo was great
Halo 2 was good
Halo 3 sucks

Matt-4542

this Game should get improved because halo still the same halo=halo2=halo3

Jeht

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Jeht
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts
They should followup on what they say their gonna due. Advertised this big crazy battle... Hinted at huge numbers of enemies and allies on screen at the same time. Just make a game thats as good or you say its gonna be.
Matt-4542

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Matt-4542

Halo 4 story spoiler

*Spoiler*

and don't call me a liar because I'm telling you right now that this is what i HEARD, i just thought it sounded legit so i posted. Srry no link, read it a long time ago.

angryguywalking

How many times am I going to have to say this. The planet which Master Chief is going to land on IS NOT Onyx. Onyx was a shield world which blew up when Kevin sacraficed himself to save the young Spartan 3's, Kelly, and Dr. Halsey. The survivors of Onyx were transported to a protected area somewhere far off in Space. Onyx simply cannot be the planet which Master Chief is landing on, because of exploding.

Please, dont think Im calling you a lier. Several people have that assumption about the mystery planet at the end of Halo 3, but it even said in the book that Onyx blew up.

Matt-4542

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Matt-4542
I agree to that one, and for some odd reason I totally pwn in halo multiplayer, but in halo 3 I am average :[The_Hazor
Halo didnt have multiplayer... unless youre playing on splitscreen and the only reason you "pwn" is because you dont have someone on the other controller...
Avatar image for angryguywalking
angryguywalking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 angryguywalking
Member since 2005 • 922 Posts
[QUOTE="angryguywalking"]

Halo 4 story spoiler

*Spoiler*

Matt-4542

How many times am I going to have to say this. The planet which Master Chief is going to land on IS NOT Onyx. Onyx was a shield world which blew up when Kevin sacraficed himself to save the young Spartan 3's, Kelly, and Dr. Halsey. The survivors of Onyx were transported to a protected area somewhere far off in Space. Onyx simply cannot be the planet which Master Chief is landing on, because of exploding.

Please, dont think Im calling you a lier. Several people have that assumption about the mystery planet at the end of Halo 3, but it even said in the book that Onyx blew up.

sorry i didnt read the books :(

[QUOTE="The_Hazor"]I agree to that one, and for some odd reason I totally pwn in halo multiplayer, but in halo 3 I am average :[Matt-4542
Halo didnt have multiplayer... unless youre playing on splitscreen and the only reason you "pwn" is because you dont have someone on the other controller...

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 deactivated-6016e8567e48d
[QUOTE="angryguywalking"]

Halo 4 story spoiler

*Spoiler*

Matt-4542

two problems onyx didn't explode yes nuclear bombs went off but last i checked nuclear bombs don't destroy planets and two his name wasn't kevin it was kurt ambrose. get your facts straight

EDIT: he also saved fred and the only thing that exploded was the shrine/temple place the last fight occured

Firex777x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Firex777x
Member since 2008 • 697 Posts

[QUOTE="The_Hazor"]I agree to that one, and for some odd reason I totally pwn in halo multiplayer, but in halo 3 I am average :[Matt-4542

Halo 1 for the PC did in fact,

have multiplayer.

rockwii13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#35 rockwii13
Member since 2007 • 611 Posts

A plethora of new weapons and vehicles, unlockables of some sort, better graphics, and a longer story.

Wardemon50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#36 Wardemon50
Member since 2005 • 1637 Posts

[QUOTE="Matt-4542"][QUOTE="The_Hazor"]I agree to that one, and for some odd reason I totally pwn in halo multiplayer, but in halo 3 I am average :[Firex777x

Halo 1 for the PC did in fact,

have multiplayer.

Didn't it also have system link???(XBOX)

Flairlend_l337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#37 Flairlend_l337
Member since 2008 • 144 Posts
Ohh I thought of a really good one..see it involves not making Halo 4 at all. Isnt that perfect?
GamerJM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 GamerJM
Member since 2007 • 1218 Posts

.I would rather have a new IP for the campiegn, and then include a game called "Halo Live 3.0" as the mutplayer, if that can happen.

.The same A.I. for every difficulty levels.

.Easier to control vehicles.

.The ability to fight bots in MP (for when internet isn't working)

klusps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 53

#39 klusps
Member since 2005 • 10386 Posts
I want a Halo game to go towards the realistic approach. That means no more cartoony images, goofy jokes, and colorful enviroment. I want a Halo game with gore, a grimmier story, chaotic warfare with people yelling and explosions everywhere, a few hits before dying, and maybe a cover system. I also want the marines to act serious and act like a real soldier as if our army was in the future because the soldiers in Halo 3 didn't act like real marines.
cronew1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 cronew1
Member since 2004 • 494 Posts

Get a better tasting soda

ziproy

I love Mountain Dew and I love Halo but that soda was terrible

cronew1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 cronew1
Member since 2004 • 494 Posts

I want a Halo game to go towards the realistic approach. That means no more cartoony images, goofy jokes, and colorful enviroment. I want a Halo game with gore, a grimmier story, chaotic warfare with people yelling and explosions everywhere, a few hits before dying, and maybe a cover system. I also want the marines to act serious and act like a real soldier as if our army was in the future because the soldiers in Halo 3 didn't act like real marines. klusps

Play Gears of War

AceofOpus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 AceofOpus
Member since 2008 • 61 Posts
Stop making FPS games and let your employees do something else. I mean they have a trilogy of successful games in one area of the market. Who says Bungie can't do it again. Look at Crackdown, sure its not perfect but I was better than most superhero games. Im sure they have knowhow to be a versatile company in the market.
quicksilver24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 quicksilver24
Member since 2005 • 44 Posts

all I ask is for one squad based hell-jumper shooterBlackhawk692

i agree. if done right it would be really badass.

but it would have to be way more realistic. like grittier, with larger battles, new human weapons and more variations of the old ones, and possibly a cover system...

IONz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#44 IONz
Member since 2006 • 310 Posts
it would b pretty cool for them to just say a date it is comin out with like 2 trailors n not say nething else just tso ppl dont kno wat to expectbssauter13
it would also be nice if you could learn how to type.:D
cupcake_JR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 cupcake_JR
Member since 2005 • 279 Posts

i want a better story, don't put ability to put a sequal and say it is the final game....

i think delopers should start putting in the same maps from teh last game and put in new maps. this would make mroe maps to play on. have better playing options like halo 2 had heck of a lot of gaming options then halo 3 they were all gone. after the herioic came out they added more things which they should have done when it first came out.

iam2green

i dont think it is meant that way. all the Halo rings were destroyed so obviously its the end of Halo, not Masterchief. They can still use Masterchief as a main character but the name of the game wouldnt be Halo (because there are no halos)

liamoliver2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 liamoliver2
Member since 2005 • 198 Posts
A lot can be charged, more like cod 4 should be the answer. also bashing gays, why not engry sword in your arm. and damn, THE MAPS NEED CHARGING.
blackdog144

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#47 blackdog144
Member since 2004 • 655 Posts
my wish...not to make a halo 4. They need to make something different. Even if halo 3 is one of my favorite games.
Flamecommando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Flamecommando
Member since 2003 • 11634 Posts

The only thing on it right now is

Halo 4.

lilxharleyxbro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 lilxharleyxbro
Member since 2008 • 72 Posts
If they continue to use master chief the gameplay wont change because you will be most likely fighting by yourself some how destroying a whole planet of enemies, but it would be kinda cool to play as marines trying to find master chief. I think i would rather have a prequel game though. If you don't want a game made shut up we get the idea.
[QUOTE="iam2green"]

cupcake_JR

i dont think it is meant that way. all the Halo rings were destroyed so obviously its the end of Halo, not Masterchief. They can still use Masterchief as a main character but the name of the game wouldnt be Halo (because there are no halos)

doubalfa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 30

#50 doubalfa
Member since 2006 • 7108 Posts

ok i have to tell you guys, halo has the most amazing features i have ever seen in a game, the video, the forge (i still prefer the map creator in farcry) the screenshots, the file sharing, and coop campaign, that package is what every person expects from the next halo, i think some cover could work for the game but also destructible enviroments, to keep it fast paced, the option to choose brutes in mp, i would like a video mix creator to put togheter all your highlights, more customization for the color of your armor and obviusly new weapons, more tactical and some more powerful